Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 09:27 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,228,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyronejacobs0 View Post
Folks trump is leading the polls,it looks like we back in the 60's where old racist white folks will make racist laws!
Ahhhhh democrats....always the party of tolerance....temperament.....highly educated.....ethereal.....knowledgeable......how do you suppose The View will be tomorrow?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

21,989 posts, read 15,708,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
75% of my house is black.. I'm the only white person.. According to the OP.. I'm a racist, and live in fear for my life.. Complete craziness on the left.. They make me glad I switched parties ages ago..
Or just got older. A lot of people become Republicans when they get old.

21,865 posts, read 25,129,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Longstreet View Post
Ahhhhh democrats....always the party of tolerance....temperament.....highly educated.....ethereal.....knowledgeable......how do you suppose The View will be tomorrow?
Just like every day. Stupid.

Old 11-08-2016, 09:28 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,228,742 times
Quote:
Folks trump is leading the polls,it looks like we back in the 60's where old racist white folks will make racist laws!
What, no ITP/CD moderators to cut this off? Shocking.....

Old 11-08-2016, 09:29 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,522,667 times
Quote:
Name the last "racist" thing you think Donald said.

Old 11-08-2016, 09:30 PM

3,365 posts, read 5,236,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Democrats and liberals would never vote for Trump. It's time to stop pretending and admit you are a conservative REPUBLICAN.
Nope, I just don't support the Clintons. Greedy idiots you could have had Biden and gotten an easy win over Trump. You guys are ruining the party and your hubris will be what runs more moderate Democrats like me off. You are a poison.

7,709 posts, read 5,452,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
No, if Trump wins it shows a small majority of the country refuses to be brainwashed by media bias and doesn't want a corrupt legacy politician as president.
Donald Trump & Co. has brainwashed so many lower-class, non-college-educated white men and some women (that he disdains), it is pathetic. He's had help from Comey (who should have been fired) and I would not be at all surprised if our election polls have been inundated with either scummy double-voters and/or Russian hackers.

No way this country will become great if this scumbag gets the helm.

He's got the Bible belt with him in this for their one-issue Roe v. Wade (which won't get overturned), and he isn't the least bit religious.
If anything, he's the Antichrist. It's a farce.

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Or just got older. A lot of people become Republicans when they get old.
I was in my 20's.. should have planned my funeral..

Old 11-08-2016, 09:37 PM

245 posts, read 132,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I was in my 20's.. should have planned my funeral..

Hey don't doubt the power of brainwashing thinking back to the first election I could vote in back in 04, I was one of those fresh college kids who just knew that republicans were bad and John Kerry was an angel but when you asked me why republicans were bad I had no answer and would get mad, maybe I was just a dumb kid lol.

Old 11-08-2016, 09:38 PM

6,588 posts, read 17,548,321 times
I've always had hope for the U.S. That hope is being sorely tested tonight. No matter how you slice it, this country is extremely racist. To those of you who have sold America's soul, I hope you'll be happy with your choice. One immediate effect is that the stock market is going to dive tomorrow. Nothing like shooting yourself in the foot, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections