Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2016, 03:01 PM

979 posts, read 486,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
So it's a bad thing if we try to get along? This is why you lost.
So the Republicans want the US to have a leader that is a puppet for Putin and Communist Russia? That is quite an odd thing to say when people were calling Sanders a communist for being a Social Democrat. Getting into bed with Russia will lead to no good for the US, unfortunately by the time the conservatives realize what they have done, it will be too late.

Old 11-15-2016, 03:01 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,078,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Ignoring Clinton and pedesta's dark ties with Russia, they expose thier own butt hurt once again
Was Putin in communication w/ the Clinton camp during the election cycle? B/c according to Putin's advisors they were in contact w/ Trump's...

Old 11-15-2016, 03:08 PM

27,539 posts, read 15,944,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Was Putin in communication w/ the Clinton camp during the election cycle? B/c according to Putin's advisors they were in contact w/ Trump's...
I wouldn't doubt it but I wouldn't fault it either...unless they were making large donations (think Saudi)

Old 11-15-2016, 03:10 PM

3,887 posts, read 5,719,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
You realize that is standard operating procedure do you not? Just like Clinton and Trump spent times at the UN meeting with and talking to other countries and Mexico met with Trump while Clinton refused?

Old 11-15-2016, 04:05 PM

2,309 posts, read 891,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Putin is not a communist, he is an imperialist. He basically wants to go back to the days of the Tsarist Empire but without the monarchy.
Doesn't he have communist leanings?

Old 11-15-2016, 04:11 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,652,476 times
I'm glad we are moving off Caliexit to low hanging fruit, Putin is controlling Trump. It didn't stick during the election.

Old 11-15-2016, 04:19 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,370,061 times
North Carolina voted decisively for Trump. This after Hillary spent 10s of millions here to try and win the state. Her mind numbing adverts were on TV for the last 2 months. The witch still lost.

As a NC resident, I haven't seen any Russians. I haven't even seen Putin.

But if Putin decides to hold even in the Charlotte Coliseum, I'd gladly go to hear what he has to say.

Old 11-15-2016, 04:19 PM

979 posts, read 486,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
I'm glad we are moving off Caliexit to low hanging fruit, Putin is controlling Trump. It didn't stick during the election.
I believe that has more to do with that thread being locked, I don't think people are just moving off the idea of secession, but that isn't for here to talk about. Though I for one will not be shocked if we find out that Putin is using Trump as a puppet, I am just worried what that outcome would be for this country.

Old 11-15-2016, 05:07 PM

9,295 posts, read 14,184,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
So it's a bad thing if we try to get along? This is why you lost.
Agreed.

First of all, let's stop this ideological mumbo jumbo.

This is business.

It is in the best interest of US society, on US soil, to make a shift in alliances away from the Saudis, who are perniciously infiltrating the fabric of our society, and towards some semblance of cooperation with Russia while at the same time keeping a mutual safe distance.

Indeed, another reason while the establishment candidates lost and Trump won.

By the way, I wish McCain would keep his mouth shut about foreign policy - he doesn't know what he's talking about - and stick to issues pertinent exclusively to Arizona.

Old 11-15-2016, 05:17 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,289,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperOscar View Post
So the Republicans want the US to have a leader that is a puppet for Putin and Communist Russia? That is quite an odd thing to say when people were calling Sanders a communist for being a Social Democrat. Getting into bed with Russia will lead to no good for the US, unfortunately by the time the conservatives realize what they have done, it will be too late.
Getting along is equal to being a puppet? LOL no wonder you guys lost the election.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections