Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 03:51 AM

13,389 posts, read 6,383,130 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Why would I want to be affected by the crap Trump brings? I didn't vote for him. Let his mess only affect Trump supporters. I would I want to be involved in the mess they made?
What crap? What mess? He's not even in office yet...........what are you talking about? Seems you are a little cray cray.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2016, 03:52 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,622,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
What crap? What mess? He's not even in office yet...........what are you talking about? Seems you are a little cray cray.
When he takes office, I would like only Trump supporters to be affected. I'm surprised this needs to be explained to you so specifically but maybe I shouldn't be. It explains a lot.

Old 11-09-2016, 04:00 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,716,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove
When he takes office, I would like only Trump supporters to be affected. I'm surprised this needs to be explained to you so specifically but maybe I shouldn't be. It explains a lot.
That would be nice but the people WHO DID NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA were all affected im afraid.... (Well the ones that THINK they made any difference (That election was rigged also (Especially the second Obama one)))

Old 11-09-2016, 08:05 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,805,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogre Vapors View Post
First step in taking our country back

A-M-E-N!!!! It feels as uplifting as the first warm day of Spring! The stink of corruption is dissipating!

Last edited by i_love_autumn; 11-09-2016 at 08:46 AM..

Old 11-09-2016, 09:14 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,529,738 times
Quote:
I will never believe another evangelical again. They voted for a guy that has ripped off so many people, married three times, cheated on his wives, lied, etc. and the evangelicals love him. No more will I listen to the BS evangelicals whine about.
And your candidate was less evil than Trump? I find that hard to believe.

Old 11-09-2016, 10:22 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,907,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperOscar View Post
The Republicans will control the presidency, Congress, and most State governments, as well as will be appointing Supreme Court Justices. The United States is officially a Republican country and whatever happens in the next four years is all on the Republicans, good or bad, they should not and cannot blame anything on the Democrats.
No, they have at least eight years to clean up the mess Obama left.

Old 11-09-2016, 11:54 AM

22,300 posts, read 11,804,201 times
Quote:
Uh, you would have a Republican president, Senate and House. Nice try. Your failures will be your own. Go to school. Get a job. Try to attract companies to middle America. It's not our fault the companies hate you and think you are unemployable.
Uh, when Obama was elected, he had a majority democrat house and senate. Yet you and your ilk were blaming Bush for everything. Ponder that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections