Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 04:51 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix2791 View Post
Is there somewhere I can reach you in Canada?

I see another one without an answer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2016, 04:52 AM

9,510 posts, read 9,085,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
It was rigged for Hillary wherever voting machine problems were reported and the dead and illegal aliens were allowed to vote and it STILL wasn't enough for her to win!!!!
Don't forget felons. Virginia governor McAullif, former DNC chair pardoned most felons if they promised to vote for Hillary.

Old 11-09-2016, 04:55 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Don't forget felons. Virginia governor McAullif, former DNC chair pardoned most felons if they promised to vote for Hillary.

Link ???

Old 11-09-2016, 05:10 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,195,706 times
Ha, ha, I am loving the dems faces this morning.

Old 11-09-2016, 05:24 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,137,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
How old are you again? People aren't upset becuase Trump won the're upset with the death of the United States of American.
And how old are you? I'm 69.

As far as the death of the United States: Right now, almost everyday, Russian and US jets come close to starting WWIII over Syria. Picking on a government that has more nuclear missiles than us and almost three times the land mass is suicidal - that would lead to the death of America and probably Russia. Already we have Putin extending an olive branch to Trump: The Latest: Vatican reaction to Trump focuses on world peace | KSL.com. The only sane response is to negotiate with other superpowers.

Old 11-09-2016, 05:27 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,726,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I'm amazed that the NYT gets this! That is it exactly. As much an election against a mainstream establishment of BOTH parties, and a corrupt, lying, manipulative MSM, as much as a vote for Trump.

I am optimistic for our future and hope he's up to the task.
At least he has fair and new ideas. Will he be able to work for the congress, let's hope so, but now we have a chance at a decent supreme court. That was one of my biggest issues, not the only one, but one of them.

Old 11-09-2016, 05:30 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,726,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Ha, ha, I am loving the dems faces this morning.
can't wait to turn the boob tube on. I am getting old hubby up in a couple of minutes: well he gets himself up, I just wake him up; Then I turn on the TV. I did close my eyes last night way before we knew for sure who our winner was: I don't know if hubby did or not.

Old 11-09-2016, 05:36 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,137,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
At least he has fair and new ideas. Will he be able to work for the congress, let's hope so, but now we have a chance at a decent supreme court. That was one of my biggest issues, not the only one, but one of them.
We have three branches of government that supposedly ride check and balance on each other - so no one branch will be too strong. This election, more than any election in the past; has shown there was very little difference between the three branches of government. How many times have we heard that one branch drew a line in the sand and said NO! The check and balance system is there to protect Americans - not the rest of the world or corrupt politicians!

If Hillary continued Obama's legacy there would be no difference. With Trump we stand a chance and the Supreme Court is one good starting place. Hopefully he will make wise decisions and appoint qualified judges.

Old 11-09-2016, 05:37 AM

25,962 posts, read 22,113,827 times
I see some "sour grapes" here this morning. Yep, as a Trump supporter, let's see, wasn't the prediction that I wouldn't be seen around here after the election?

Hillary was a horrible candidate for the Dems to run, so all those "sour grapes" and bitter comments need to be directed at the Democratic Party. Hillary and the Democratic Party have reaped what they have sown and proved what goes around, comes around.

I couldn't watch the returns coming in and forbid my husband from discussing it with me as should Hillary have won, I wanted to hear it as late as possible. I feel like 200 lbs has been lifted from my shoulders!

Remember that Trump will need our continued support to move forward. Read your congress people the riot act and tell them to either support the people that elected them or they'll find their butt on the curb!

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Hope restored for our country!

Old 11-09-2016, 05:38 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
I was convinced that it would go the other way. But I've been wrong before.

Congratulations to President Trump and I'll hope for the best for America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections