Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2016, 07:01 AM

2,540 posts, read 2,755,488 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
You all Voted out of anger fed by fear. Muslims, Mexicans, anchor babies, outsourcing, globalization, and Washington's mess. But not for change, people wanted to return to the past. trump is over his head, he has no clue... And he will have no choice but to bow to the same republicans who brought us here .
Exactly, so much for him being the "anti-establishment" candidate.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:09 AM

25,957 posts, read 22,107,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
The Latino,AA,Jewish,Muslim,Native American,Asian,even Women community is devastated right now.

We are going to see our gains eroded,all because some white voters thought their precious resources were being diverted to minorities.

Hey minorities,you do not deserve to live and be treated like a human,that is only for white American men.
I am not devastated. I am thrilled!

Gains? Are you one that wanted the partial birth abortion where they pull the baby into the birth canal and stab it to death? If so, yep, you probably won't get that now. Thank God!

Latinos voted for Trump. Blacks votes for Trump. Jewish, Muslim, Native American, Asian and a heck of a lot of women voted for Trump.

No gains are going to be eroded. Isn't it terrible that Hillary used her hatred to try to divide and cause minorities and women to be fearful in her attempt to be elected as POTUS? What a horrible thing to do to people.

I would suggest that Clinton supporters that are having trouble dealing with her loss consider counseling, maybe form a private group here at C-D where you can work through it. The cult-like behavior of some of her supporters wasn't going to end well.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:09 AM

9,007 posts, read 13,836,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Many talk about White racist; but what is a Black man that just clobbers a young White woman with a baseball bat because she is there - simply looking at CD's at the Walmart store? What justifies shooting police officers simply because they are police officers? How about trying to throw a White reporter in a fire for simply being White - is that racism or are we supposed to turn a blind eye?

Many Whites fought for equal rights for Blacks and other minorities and race relations were improving. Until our current President that believes Whites have no rights. Not once has he come forward to condemn any violence against Whites. He just recently stated that illegal immigrants have the right to vote just like Americans. Our politicians, including our President, are supposed to represent the legal citizens of our Country - not the rest of the world. When 62% of Americans, (Black, Asians, White and others) have less than $1,000 in savings (Most Americans have less than $1,000 in savings - MarketWatch) we are in trouble. That is economic slavery and we have to take the steps necessary to improve the lives of all Americans - not just White or Black.

What about the racism and slaughter blacks had to go through for 3 centuries?

They still go through a lot.....like getting rejected for jobs for having a black sounding name,being denied housing(hey MR TRUMP)etc

Old 11-09-2016, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I am not devastated. I am thrilled!

Gains? Are you one that wanted the partial birth abortion where they pull the baby into the birth canal and stab it to death? If so, yep, you probably won't get that now. Thank God!

Latinos voted for Trump. Blacks votes for Trump. Jewish, Muslim, Native American, Asian and a heck of a lot of women voted for Trump.

No gains are going to be eroded. Isn't it terrible that Hillary used her hatred to try to divide and cause minorities and women to be fearful in her attempt to be elected as POTUS? What a horrible thing to do to people.

I would suggest that Clinton supporters that are having trouble dealing with her loss consider counseling, maybe form a private group here at C-D where you can work through it. The cult-like behavior of some of her supporters wasn't going to end well.
A man should not have the right to tell me what to do with my got damn body.

I should not have to carry something i DO NOT WANT! Period.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:11 AM

25,842 posts, read 16,522,667 times
This thread a perfect example of liberal brainwashing. I think half our country is going to need deprogramming therapy.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:15 AM

I am especially mad at the fact Trump wants to tell women what to do with our bodies.

Abortion,gay marriage just to name a few.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:15 AM

2,908 posts, read 3,872,601 times
Quote:
The Latino,AA,Jewish,Muslim,Native American,Asian,even Women community is devastated right now.

We are going to see our gains eroded,all because some white voters thought their precious resources were being diverted to minorities.

Hey minorities,you do not deserve to live and be treated like a human,that is only for white American men.
Wow, a few too many Adderall this morning?

Old 11-09-2016, 07:16 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,755,100 times
Quote:
I am especially mad at the fact Trump wants to tell women what to do with our bodies.

Abortion,gay marriage just to name a few.
Let it go.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:17 AM

1,185 posts, read 804,200 times
I think Trump will leave the whole LGBT movement to the state to decide like he said he would do.

He is about enforcing laws, the people who should be scared are the Washington elites, the illegal immigrants and companies trying to pull a fast one by going overseas.

He will leave Roe vs wade to the state.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:17 AM

19,803 posts, read 9,349,573 times
Quote:

This is such a bullsh*t bigoted inflammatory, racist, misandristic and just plain WRONG post, i just cannot believe it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections