Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 12:15 PM

25,959 posts, read 22,113,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
I wouldn't but if I wanted to I could. That's the beauty of dual citizenship and speaking more than one language -- two concepts that are foreign to the typical Trump supporter.
Glad you have accepted Trump's triumph over the and are ready to move on. I am sorry, but I am in no way envious of what you appear to be bragging about and insulting me if that is what you are trying to do. Proud to be born as an American on American soil! Proud to have a DIL that is a naturalized citizen! And DARN proud to have supported the winning candidate! And, by the way, my son speaks, writes and reads in 4 different languages and was born an American citizen on American soil! Proud day to be an American citizen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Wish I were you and had options. Unfortunately, I don't have EU citizenship. If I did, I wouldn't think twice about what I would do.
Coyotes bring them north, grab a handful of cash, go to the border with your bags and head south! I am not sure why you could not move out of the country in a legal way. Incarcerated? No, that's your candidate that should be incarcerated!

Here you go, "Best Countries To Move To": http://www.businessinsider.com/best-...elected-2016-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by theS5 View Post
Wow, you must be really cool and fun to hang out with.
The liberals are having a pity party right now, I would advise staying clear. Can you imagine what it is like to be Bill Clinton today?

Old 02-11-2017, 09:50 AM

8,892 posts, read 5,369,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Financialguy View Post
Please enter your names in this thread. Remember, you promised to move if President Trump won. Own it.

Thank you.
Has Whoopi Goldberg left?

I see Rosie is still hanging around.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections