Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2016, 05:05 AM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times

Advertisements

The left is bashing the winners and again the basket of deplorable instead of saying "we lost and now we have to act like the others did when Obama won".

Schools allow students to protest during school hours on school campus!

Anarchist protest in the streets and when asked why they supported Hillary one person said she benefitted so much as a child from Hillary cares health insurance that Hillary put in place

These protesters must be paid and/or stupid and you can see the type of people protesting with the BLM signs.

Maybe they should move out with the celebrities like DeNiro, Streisand, Miley Cyrus, Amy Schumer, etc.

If can't be a gracious loser than why should you even believed on anything you say.

Obama's bashing as well as Hillary's bashing and trashing gave these protesters the food for their behavior!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2016, 05:07 AM

7,736 posts, read 5,509,104 times
Wait Trump supporters write vile comments for years. There leaders from the getgo of Obamas presidency pledged to break the law and obstruct and ruin the country. They succeeded and now you think we should be quite.

Nope, never.

You ran a scorched earth campaign and people are ready to burn the rest down. Trump has never tried or attempted to be the leader of all the people of the US.

I don't think Donald was even born in the us. He's so ugly and orange, I think he is from Whoville.

Old 11-10-2016, 05:10 AM

4,384 posts, read 4,381,108 times
I am pleased to see and was pleased to hear President Obama, Secretary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi and other Democratic leaders concede gracefully and voice a willfulness to work together.
There have been some unruly demonstrators but the leaders so far are acting like adults.
Cudos to them

Old 11-10-2016, 05:15 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,917,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grampaTom View Post
I am pleased to see and was pleased to hear President Obama, Secretary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi and other Democratic leaders concede gracefully and voice a willfulness to work together.
There have been some unruly demonstrators but the leaders so far are acting like adults.
Cudos to them

Agreed. Obama and Hilary handled it quite well, but I can't say I didn't expect it.

Obama has done a pretty good job for his 8 years, I don't mind the guy really. There's a lot I can't say I agree with, but it could have been worse.

Doesn't really seem to be resonating with the rest, and I have a feeling the next 4 to 8 years of Trump's term will be met with as much hatred and toxicity that George Bush and Obama received.

American politics as usual.

Old 11-10-2016, 05:16 AM

39,072 posts, read 51,199,205 times
When you win by over a million votes, but still lose, it doesn't leave one feeling gracious.

Old 11-10-2016, 05:19 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,917,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
When you win by over a million votes, but still lose, it doesn't leave one feeling gracious.
try 200,000 votes.

.057%

Surely the electoral college isn't something new to you..?

Old 11-10-2016, 05:20 AM

8,313 posts, read 3,921,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
Wait Trump supporters write vile comments for years. There leaders from the getgo of Obamas presidency pledged to break the law and obstruct and ruin the country. They succeeded and now you think we should be quite.

Nope, never.

You ran a scorched earth campaign and people are ready to burn the rest down. Trump has never tried or attempted to be the leader of all the people of the US.

I don't think Donald was even born in the us. He's so ugly and orange, I think he is from Whoville.
You said it well. The vileness and hatred that he spewed during the campaign is going to come back and bite him in the ass - hard. There will be no easy ride for authoritarian Trump, people in this country are not easily manipulated sheep like his core supporters. He has made it clear, as did his supporters, that unless you agree with him and his agenda that you have no value.

Old 11-10-2016, 05:20 AM

4,384 posts, read 4,381,108 times
Quote:
I don't like the electoral college model either but it is the system we have. I'll vote to change it if you will.
One person-one vote so EVERY person's vote counts

Old 11-10-2016, 05:22 AM

23,656 posts, read 13,964,967 times
Quote:
About 231 thousand by this count, only about 40 minutes old.
http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/president

Old 11-10-2016, 05:30 AM

2,497 posts, read 3,403,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
You said it well. The vileness and hatred that he spewed during the campaign are going to come back and bite him in the ass - hard. There will be no easy ride for authoritarian Trump, people in this country are not easily manipulated sheep like his core supporters.
As did the vileness and hatred that Hillary Clinton and her supporters spewed during the campaign came back around to them on Election Day.

People were not easily manipulated sheep like Clinton and her team thought when they had Beyonce, Katy Perry and Madonna sing and shake their hips for the voters who--according to Clinton--cannot possibly be smart enough to think for themselves.

Every attack on Trump can easily be applied to Hillary and her team. The liberal derangement syndrome and the hypocrisy are apparent here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections