Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2016, 08:06 AM

8,103 posts, read 6,745,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Oh yeah don't you know ? Before Trump NOBODY did graffiti.

These clowns are GRASPING
If you read the post that I was referring to you'd see that the poster was saying that this incident was equated to the danger that blacks face from words written on a wall. So far I've not seen black people being beaten by whites because of words on a wall.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2016, 06:50 PM

72,979 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
In pro trump schools around PA, kids have been chanting "cotton picking n#####s" to black students. But keep pretending you have some moral high ground with the victory.
I think this is what some people want.

Old 11-12-2016, 07:00 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,746,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Believe me they have nothing better to do. I lived on the southside of Chicago. This video was right off Kedzie Ave. All those people do is stand on the corner all day. Dont work and commit crimes.
If the gov'mint would cut off all their food stamps, section 8, and free medical care, they would be FORCED to get to work or just do what some of them are doing now...... selling drugs making $1,000 a day, so McDonald's is not in their line of sight, as it only pays $7.50 an hour.

ANYONE on public assistance that is identified as inciting riots, beating up voters, smashing store windows and being otherwise a lame criminal, needs their assistance cut off forever, so instead of standing on a corner all day, they can go to WORK like the rest of us.

Old 11-12-2016, 07:28 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,797,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
These people are worst than idiots and jerks. I lived on the South Side of Chicago. These people are hood rats . They stand on the corner all day. Dont work. I was in high school working as a delivery driver and there would be mobs of these guys on the corner all morning doing NOTHING.
That's who voted for Hillary in all the big cities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
In pro trump schools around PA, kids have been chanting "cotton picking n#####s" to black students. But keep pretending you have some moral high ground with the victory.
Lol that's a load of bs made up by crying Hillary supporters. My area is pro Trump I've never seen anything like that happen in my life. Video or it didn't happen.

Old 11-12-2016, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
If the gov'mint would cut off all their food stamps, section 8, and free medical care, they would be FORCED to get to work or just do what some of them are doing now...... selling drugs making $1,000 a day, so McDonald's is not in their line of sight, as it only pays $7.50 an hour.

ANYONE on public assistance that is identified as inciting riots, beating up voters, smashing store windows and being otherwise a lame criminal, needs their assistance cut off forever, so instead of standing on a corner all day, they can go to WORK like the rest of us.
Actually, young men aren't likely to be getting food stamps. If you are childless and male, your chances of getting food stamps are very low. Majority of the time, it's single mothers with children getting the food stamps. You are not understanding something. The guys who attacked that man are likely young angry men who are unemployable, can't really get public assistance unless they go to college or are on disability. Apart from that, cutting off section 8, food stamps, and free medical care won't likely stop those men. And how do you know those men aren't selling drugs already? Taking away "benefits" likely wont work on someone who is young, male, and childless.

People often rioted and beat up people before public assistance ever came about is large proportions. What do you do with someone who has little to lose other than life?

Old 11-12-2016, 10:01 PM

3,827 posts, read 1,780,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Actually, young men aren't likely to be getting food stamps. If you are childless and male, your chances of getting food stamps are very low. Majority of the time, it's single mothers with children getting the food stamps. You are not understanding something. The guys who attacked that man are likely young angry men who are unemployable, can't really get public assistance unless they go to college or are on disability. Apart from that, cutting off section 8, food stamps, and free medical care won't likely stop those men. And how do you know those men aren't selling drugs already? Taking away "benefits" likely wont work on someone who is young, male, and childless.

People often rioted and beat up people before public assistance ever came about is large proportions. What do you do with someone who has little to lose other than life?
Excellent post, most people make a lot of untrue statements and have no idea how these programs work--- for those living in poverty.

This story is very sad and the worst part is nobody stopped to help.

Old 11-12-2016, 10:04 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,134,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I think this is what some people want.
EVEN if these aweful things were said, and I am far from certain they were, they are mere words whereas in the video, we have assault, battery, mayhem, grand theft, etc. SCALE!

Old 11-13-2016, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintergirl80 View Post
Excellent post, most people make a lot of untrue statements and have no idea how these programs work--- for those living in poverty.

This story is very sad and the worst part is nobody stopped to help.
Thank you. Whenever I hear "we need to cut off food stamps/welfare to those people", I shake my head. It is as if they believe public assistance is the problem. This kind of behavior is being committed mostly by young men. Think about this. Public housing is inhabited mainly by single mothers and their children. Food stamps is mainly female-consumed. Yet, it's mainly young men committing violent crimes. How do you punish violent young men with little to lose but their lives?

Old 11-13-2016, 01:57 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,443,353 times
Hate that blame the victim mentality . I would not give these thugs credit with even researching either candidate .
They just want an excuse to hate and be violent .
It's evil

Old 11-14-2016, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Hate that blame the victim mentality . I would not give these thugs credit with even researching either candidate .
They just want an excuse to hate and be violent .
It's evil
I'm not blaming the victim. Most of us know those idiots are just hateful and violent. That is what they know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections