Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2016, 08:26 PM

2,818 posts, read 1,552,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crider View Post
A lot of people has gotten this thing twisted.
A liberal was elected. Trump is to the left of HRC on most issues. He is not as hawkish as Clinton would have been which I like. I would have gladly voted for him if He had proven he was fit for the Job. He ran as a Republican but he is really an opportunist being a New York values Democrat for most of his life who switch parties to take advantage of the opportunity he saw to claim the prize of being President and feeding his ego. He wants to do the same things that Obama wanted to do ,infrastructure investment which the Republicans would not do with Obama Better health care than Obama care which the Republicans would not let happen under Obama. The only Republican trait he has is to use deficit spending to build infrastructure while reducing taxes on corporations and wealthy individuals.
Trump knows about as much about being a politician let along President of the USA as I do. I have never held elected officer just like Trump.
All of that building a 2000 mile wall (how deep in the ground will it go as people come across the border via tunnels) rounding up 11 million people and deporting them , and other dog whistle statements was just a con mans BS do people not realize that. I can not believe that the people are that naive.
He ramped up hate and fury, and hateful people deeply appreciated that. They couldn't care less about the "issues." Even now, Trump is rolling back his promises, before he even takes office. Predictably, they don't care. They've got their Big White Daddy-Bully, and as far as they are concerned, he can burn down the nation and they'll still be kissing his a$$.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2016, 08:31 PM

2,919 posts, read 3,186,882 times
The liberals wanted America to resemble a South American country, I say let them move to Guatemala, so they can live in a country that's more 3rd world, and more Latino in its culture. There open border policy would guarantee that America would eventually look like Mexico in time. Due to the enormously high birth rates of Hispanics, this would be inevitable in time. They would have continued to flow over the border if Clinton was elected. It had to be stopped to ensure America's future.

Old 11-10-2016, 08:32 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
It was just so obvious that the mainstream polls were nonsense and that she was going to lose. Do liberals just refuse to think for themselves? Did they not see the campaign rally turnouts? Did they not see the constant stream of leaked content showing what a lying criminal Hillary is? Did they not see all the trump signs?

They just see one number on CNN and completely ignore all other information. How can they be so brainwashed so easily?
There are many, many idiots and federal dependents in the US. As long as there are idiots and state dependents, the dems will always have a chance, even with a horrible candidate like Hillary.

But if we can just stop the dead, illegals, and convicted felons from voting, conservatives may have a chance. Another strategy would be to pass out free weed on election day- libs would be too stoned to vote.

Old 11-10-2016, 08:38 PM

590 posts, read 554,987 times
I'll use a keyword from the title of this topic, "Thought", I'm surprised they used their mind to think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections