Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Hillary Clinton have anything to do with Stein's Fund for Recount? Multiple Choice Poll
Sure. "and" She secretly donated to the fund 54 31.40%
Sure she did. Still being Crooked-Hillary 81 47.09%
No Way! 24 13.95%
The Russians had something to do with it. 2 1.16%
The election was hacked for sure, right? 4 2.33%
The Donaters to Stein's fund are about to get ripped off $$$$ Burned! 39 22.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2016, 11:15 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,275,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
They've spent MILLIONS of dollars of Democrats and I just read that they have found 3 extra votes for Hillary and 5 extra for Donald so far. So Donald has netted 2 votes.

This is how they waste your money Dems. Rather than give it back to you they decided to blow it on these recounts. Because they just cannot stand the idea of returning money to where it came from.
Once again you attribute some kind of 'hive mentality' to Democrats... No one wasted my money, or the money of any of my friends. I have no idea who donated to Stein's recall effort. I've talked to dozens of people, both on Facebook and in person and I have yet to find anyone who contributed any money.

Have you ever, just once considered posting something, anything without blaming liberals, democrats or people who live in blue states? It's just gotten so predictable and frankly..boring

Old 12-03-2016, 11:49 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,278,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
According to the media reports I read a short time ago, Stein has given up on her bid to force a statewide recount in PA. She filed the petition because she missed the deadline of Nov. 21 to petition for a recount in PA. Apparently the judge required that she file a 1 million dollar bond to move forward with the hearing, and along with the name calling and carrying on that was her response this request, she dropped the petition for the statewide recount.

Apparently according to her attorney, though, she is continuing her county by county effort to get voters to petition for recounts. This involves getting three voters from each precinct to petition their supervisor of elections for a recount. I have no idea how many precincts are involved there, but getting this done looks to me to be more of a Herculean task than a statewide recount. It's been reported that these recounts are ongoing in any number of precinct in several countiesin PA, but I don't see the precincts in every county participating, and without the total state seems to me its dead in the water.

And that's just PA, she'd need all three states recounts to be significantly different to take those votes away from Trump.
There are over 9,000 precincts. She needs over 27,000 voters to petition. That involves getting the petition notarized and filed. I doubt that will happen.

Old 12-04-2016, 01:34 AM

772 posts, read 390,633 times
I wonder if Jill Stein is sane!

Old 12-04-2016, 03:41 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Once again you attribute some kind of 'hive mentality' to Democrats... No one wasted my money, or the money of any of my friends. I have no idea who donated to Stein's recall effort. I've talked to dozens of people, both on Facebook and in person and I have yet to find anyone who contributed any money.

Have you ever, just once considered posting something, anything without blaming liberals, democrats or people who live in blue states? It's just gotten so predictable and frankly..boring
I donated $11 bucks. Why? Well this sort of entertainment is priceless, but more importantly....A LOT of doubt was cast upon our election process. I LIKE to see it being validated. I think this is great!

Old 12-04-2016, 03:53 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
I donated $11 bucks. Why? Well this sort of entertainment is priceless, but more importantly....A LOT of doubt was cast upon our election process. I LIKE to see it being validated. I think this is great!
"A lot of doubt" was cast by someone (Stein) without any evidence of any irregularities, but only that "Hillary was expected to win" and didn't.

There is no possibility of tampering with voting machines, or "hacking" (as Stein claims) because they are not even connected to the Internet. Someone would have had to get into every single machine. Just not possible.

Look, the purpose of any 3rd party candidate is to siphon off votes from a less desirable candidate and thereby attempt to throw the election to the other major party. This is because any 3rd party candidate knows there isn't the remotest of possibility of getting enough votes to win. This was most evident in 1992 with Ross Perot. He was the reason Clinton won.

Old 12-04-2016, 04:09 AM

7,975 posts, read 7,351,944 times
I just heard breaking news on Fox...three more votes were unearthed for Hillary in Wisconsin. And FIVE more for President-elect Trump.

Old 12-04-2016, 04:46 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I'd like to add and acknowledge that there is no smoking gun anywhere. The challenge is that the hack that's possible can't be discovered without a comparison between paper ballots recorded at the precinct and electronic tally at headquarters for the same precinct.
You will acknowledge that if there was evidence that the russians hacked the election results in only one state, then that would put the whole election in question?...
Here is the funnest thing about it.
  • Those voting machines are not connected to the Internet.
  • Those voting machine are not connected ANY network. They are all stand alone islands.
  • There is no way for those machines to be "hacked" unless 1000s if not 10s of 1000s Russians came to the USA, gained personal access to each machine, and then physically modified it undetected and with undetectable changes.
  • i.e. There was no Russian hack. Never was, never will be.

Yet the gullible fell for this nonsense, put forth by the corrupt MSM, hook line and sinker. Then again, I suppose they believe Hillary Clinton too.

Old 12-04-2016, 05:05 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
So it's over. As mentioned above, Jill Stein, Hillary Clinton, and George Soros have no way to stop Trump from being the 45th President.

No word on what happens to the $4M that's still in Stein's bank account.

Recount Collapses: Jill Stein's Failure in Pennsylvania Means No Overturning Donald Trump's Ascension to Presidency - Breitbart

Old 12-04-2016, 05:10 AM

17,342 posts, read 11,281,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Here is the funnest thing about it.
  • Those voting machines are not connected to the Internet.
  • Those voting machine are not connected ANY network. They are all stand alone islands.
  • There is no way for those machines to be "hacked" unless 1000s if not 10s of 1000s Russians came to the USA, gained personal access to each machine, and then physically modified it undetected and with undetectable changes.
  • i.e. There was no Russian hack. Never was, never will be.

Yet the gullible fell for this nonsense, put forth by the corrupt MSM, hook line and sinker. Then again, I suppose they believe Hillary Clinton too.
It's so sad how the left in all their ignorance continue to insist the Russians hacked the computers and that's why Trump won. I guess that's all they had left.
Shouldn't all those highly educated, intelligent, computer smart, progressives know it isn't possible to do?

Old 12-04-2016, 06:02 AM

4,584 posts, read 4,196,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
When a recount is made, it isn't just about the number of votes that show up. It also includes an examination of the voting process, that might expose any hacking or tampering that was done. Many of the Trumpists here seem to have a fear of what might be revealed by the ongoing recounts. Their team scored, it went up on the board and they seemed to win the game and do not want the play to be reviewed.
Sure Steve ... whatever you say ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections