Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2016, 05:42 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,029,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
It's not just about reading the tweets. It's the fact that they go out to the world. The tweet about the millions of illegal votes was a blatant lie and at best makes him look whiny, and at worst, crazy.

But points to you for agreeing that the tweets need to stop.
Oh, for God's sake, settle down. I said many months ago that I wished he would grow up and act professional. I still voted for him because he's infinitely better than the haggard, hideous, criminal alternative.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2016, 08:52 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,255,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Oh, for God's sake, settle down. I said many months ago that I wished he would grow up and act professional. I still voted for him because he's infinitely better than the haggard, hideous, criminal alternative.
Well, he's infinitely better than Gary Busey, but that's about it.

He will never ever "grow up and act professional" because he is incapable of it. Stop waiting for him to pivot. This is it. This is his temperament and maturity level. Seventy-year old guys don't suddenly grow up or become intelligent.

Old 11-28-2016, 09:45 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,625,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
Time for him to give up the Twitter account. It's not appropriate for the President to be responding to all and every criticism on his Twitter account.

I voted for him, but will criticize this. During the campaign fine we get it. People act immature and childish during that process, but now things are different.
Other people can rep you for this if they want, but you get no credit from me. If you actually observed that man for months and still somehow failed to notice that he was bat**** crazy and a pathological liar, then you own it. This man, and everything he does for the next 4 years, is your fault. Personally. Don't come sliding through the side door with this, "Well, gee, I didn't expect him to be like this" crap. How can any sane, intelligent person have watched him over the last year and NOT seen that this is who he is?

Thanks a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
The suit balloon president elect who wants us all to unite just called millions of Americans who voted against him illegal voters. Not my president.
And most of the Trumptards who voted for him see no problem at all with the fact that the POS we just elected President has just tweeted to the entire world that the American elections system is seriously corrupt.

Old 11-28-2016, 11:25 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,168,897 times
Just remember: This is as good as it's going to get. Everything after January 20 will be downhill.

He has no time for intelligence briefings yet he has time to tweet over and over again.

Old 11-28-2016, 11:32 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,467,054 times
Funny to hear so many people getting worked up over his tweets. For this reason alone I hope he keeps it up. Agree or disagree with him, he speaks his mind/the PC filter is off. Personally I find it refreshing over the false smiles/PC talk/etc we get from the typical politician that delivers nothing to the people/the nation regardless if I agree/disagree with them. Give me a straight talker(or tweeter) over the fake/scripted set any day.

For those who are "outraged", "not my president", da da da, this and that and the other thing, boo hoo hoo, let's face it.....he could deliver such people $1,000,000 dollars and the sun and the moon and they'd still whine and moan about him.

Old 11-28-2016, 11:57 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,625,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
For those who are "outraged", "not my president", da da da, this and that and the other thing, boo hoo hoo, let's face it.....he could deliver such people $1,000,000 dollars and the sun and the moon and they'd still whine and moan about him.
Well, OF COURSE!!!! Jesus christ, you just spoke volumes about the shallowness and the complete absence of principles in the average Trumphead, and you will never understand what you just said about yourself.

That ignorant, fascist POS can give me a million dollar check anytime he wants to, and sure, I'll cash it and spend it - but that doesn't mean he's a good freaking PRESIDENT, for god's sake! But for you, the bottom line is that if he gives you $1,000,000, then he's a great president. Showing that like most other Trumpheads, you have absolutely no concept of what makes a good president or a bad president.

What, were all you Trumpheads home sick the year they taught "Civics" in "Civics" class? None of you know ANYTHING about governance or the American system of government, nothing at all. Every one of you is completely and PROUDLY ignorant of what makes America different than other countries. None of you could pass a a 4th-grade level civics exam, but you just elected Benito Mussolini President of the United States, and you are actually PROUD of it.

Stunning. Just stunning.

Old 11-29-2016, 12:27 AM

7,068 posts, read 6,467,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Well, OF COURSE!!!! Jesus christ, you just spoke volumes about the shallowness and the complete absence of principles in the average Trumphead, and you will never understand what you just said about yourself.

That ignorant, fascist POS can give me a million dollar check anytime he wants to, and sure, I'll cash it and spend it - but that doesn't mean he's a good freaking PRESIDENT, for god's sake! But for you, the bottom line is that if he gives you $1,000,000, then he's a great president. Showing that like most other Trumpheads, you have absolutely no concept of what makes a good president or a bad president.

What, were all you Trumpheads home sick the year they taught "Civics" in "Civics" class? None of you know ANYTHING about governance or the American system of government, nothing at all. Every one of you is completely and PROUDLY ignorant of what makes America different than other countries. None of you could pass a a 4th-grade level civics exam, but you just elected Benito Mussolini President of the United States, and you are actually PROUD of it.

Stunning. Just stunning.
You clearly didn't understand my analogy on the $1 million dollars but I'll try to make it clearer/more simpler for you.....if he did the most positive things for the nation on the economy, job front, security, etc., naysayers like yourself would never give him credit for it and would just whine and moan about him. And that's your right of course.

And given the bolded text from your post above and the general tone/rant of it before trump has taken office, prejudging him and go on about "volumes" of "shallowness", you have made my point clear as day so thanks for reinforcing the point in my previous post. And use of the word "principles" to define any politician....you funny!

And on the larger topic of your prejudging someone who hasn't even stepped in to the job yet and use of words like "shallowness" to define others.....well, hi pot, meet kettle!

Last edited by stevek64; 11-29-2016 at 12:42 AM..

Old 11-29-2016, 12:36 AM

7,184 posts, read 4,765,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v_R24ih4-c

The real question is, what is Trump really trying to do with it? We know he's trolling. He always is. What is he gunning for this time?
He's a narcissist. He cannot stand not being "liked" and/or not winning everything.

It's going to be a long 4 years

Old 11-29-2016, 03:42 AM

13,709 posts, read 7,987,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Good for him for making up and tweeting it to the whole world?

What else will you praise him for?

Staying at Trump Tower and renting space to the Secret Service to protect him? Gooooo Trump! those taxpayers!

Rewarding big donors with cabinet positions even though they have zero experience! Woo-hoo! Political patronage!!!

Keeping his businesses open and running them while he's president? Hip hip hooray!!!! Conflicts of interest and selling out the country to make a buck!!

Oh yeah. A lot to be proud of.

When he starts packing the USSC!

Old 11-29-2016, 03:45 AM

13,709 posts, read 7,987,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post

Stunning. Just stunning.

Such hate. Such venom.

Go cry yourself a river, build a bridge, and get over it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections