Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2016, 10:07 AM

451 posts, read 236,015 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Hillary and Barack are like Hitler in his bunker during the last days of WW2 in Europe.

That's an insult to Hitler.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2016, 10:10 AM

26,272 posts, read 8,427,959 times
Many tried to help her get elected..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KHYqMrsEts

Old 11-28-2016, 10:24 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Default Is Hillary playing with fire?

Nope.

President elect Tweet has said he'd jail her. Then he said he wouldn't. It's all hot air.

Of course, he won't actually do anything. He lacks the guts to jump in with both feet because he knows his chances of winning are almost nonexistent. Besides, she's now a political has-been. There's nothing left to gain.

Personally, I'd love to see him go after her and make this the biggest political witch hunt in history. Because he and his millions of Trumplings would be so disappointed when the whole thing ended up empty. Just like all the other big, bold GOP "investigations" have over the past three decades. World class entertainment.

We can count of lots of angry tweets, though.

Seems to be his thing.

Old 11-28-2016, 10:41 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times
If he goes after her, he'll have to have his own foundation investigated or it will look like the revenge he so loves. And he will have the Dems poised to go after his anti-Constitutional conflict of interests the minute he mixes business and government.

He should get revenge the way he has on anyone who has looked at him cross-eyed in the last 30 years.

Lawsuits!

Old 11-28-2016, 11:08 AM

25,569 posts, read 17,275,200 times
I don't think any Democrat who ever supported anything Clinton has anything to say about a non-Clinton who "seeks revenge".

The reputations and fortunes of not-very-powerful people who have crossed The Clintons have been shredded. About time the same thing happened to The Clintons.

Old 11-28-2016, 11:12 AM

33,321 posts, read 12,516,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
I think Trump will damage himself if he does not have his AG or a special prosecutor investigate Hillary's email scandal and the Clinton Foundation.
If no crimes were committed fine. But they should not be allowed to get away with major crimes when the average citizen would be fined/jailed for much less.

As to this recount nonsense, it just further proves Hillary and most Democrat politicians are hypocrites.
I agree.

Re damage on another front, I don't have a strong opinion in any one direction or another re a SOS pick, but I think he will damage himself with his base if he picks Romney.

Old 11-28-2016, 11:16 AM

5,717 posts, read 3,145,508 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJrIgLDW7EM

Old 11-28-2016, 11:22 AM

9,912 posts, read 9,586,016 times
obviously, she has not learned the meaning of "Don't poop where you eat"

Old 11-28-2016, 12:09 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,107,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpeatie View Post
I would bet money what they want to see out of the recount is if/how irregularities occurred. This election is already lost but the party might want to make sure they are not victims of shenanigans.
Oh, the party knows they are victims of "shenanigans" and it was their nominee that made them all guilty of such. There were states that were closer where Hillary won yet there won't be a recount there. More than suspicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
I think Trump will damage himself if he does not have his AG or a special prosecutor investigate Hillary's email scandal and the Clinton Foundation.
If no crimes were committed fine. But they should not be allowed to get away with major crimes when the average citizen would be fined/jailed for much less.

As to this recount nonsense, it just further proves Hillary and most Democrat politicians are hypocrites.
The way I see it, Hillary needs to be nailed good. If Trump were to say right now that he would move forward to prosecute Hillary or push for it, whatever he can do as POTUS, Obama could go ahead and pardon her before his term ends. If, however, Trump is sworn in and says that he wants to serve the will of the people, he could decide to move forward and Obama would no longer be under foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
I don't think any Democrat who ever supported anything Clinton has anything to say about a non-Clinton who "seeks revenge".

The reputations and fortunes of not-very-powerful people who have crossed The Clintons have been shredded. About time the same thing happened to The Clintons.
Clinton deathlist: http://www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/lib...y/bdycount.txt

Old 11-28-2016, 12:24 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Interesting.

Hillary Clinton insider makes baseless claim that Trump WILL prosecute election loser | Daily Mail Online
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections