Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2016, 04:42 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
This guy DOES need some serious Psychiatric Counseling - perhaps not in the bottom of the barrel Charity Mental Ward that is all that the Wondermous ObamaCare provides - AND he still believes that is a "great thing".

Quote:
I seemed to be the only garden variety anxious-depressive in the ward, and was probably the only one gainfully employed, certainly the sole Ivy League grad. As far as I could estimate, most of the two dozen or so other men and women were homeless or unstably housed and largely suffered from psychosis.

The psych ward was the floor they couldn’t fall below. Or in political terms, it was the safety net. Mostly black or brown, these were the people at the very bottom of the totem pole, the ones Democrats strive to protect and Republicans see as a burden best left out in the cold. Even I, for all my fortune in life, was there among them in the hospital only thanks to the grace of progressive politics, with my Affordable Care Act marketplace health plan picking up the tab. (Thanks, Obama!)
This 38 year old Snowflake spent 36 Hours in a charity Mental Ward to get Medication to "stabilize" and get so Zoned Out that he was finally able to walk into the Real World again. It won't help him Live in the Real World and that's a pity.

He correct about a couple of things - ObamaCare DID put him "at the bottom of the Totem Poll and he CAN "thank Progressive Politics" for his situation. I pity him. He is not among those dangerous to others (the burners, looters, thugs) - he is a danger to himself.
(Remarks not to the poster, but to the words of the sniveling snowflake)

Oh God, shut. UP.

Arrogant little pr**k.

"Oooh, mmmm, I'm an Ivy League grad...mmm, I'm so much above all the others here...mmmmm..."

Fricken idiot stuck in a psych ward and still has that attitude. What a putz.

I find this incredibly annoying - it's like those movies where there's all black students in a school, and the only way they can be saved from themselves is to have a white teacher come along to make a change in their lives, like the teacher is some kind of white knight that came riding in on their majestic white horse. People like this make me want to go find a punching bag.

Last edited by Three Wolves In Snow; 12-01-2016 at 04:57 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2016, 04:48 PM

2,089 posts, read 1,417,388 times
I just hope his genes are not out there somewhere in the gene pool. He's gay so probably not. Greatest service he can render unto his fellow humans----to NOT reproduce.

Old 12-01-2016, 04:54 PM

1,850 posts, read 820,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
unreal. one of the rare times it's worth clicking on a huff&puff link.

assume the fetal position!
LOL, as soon as the article started out by warning me that the article had "sensitive content regarding suicide," I knew it was going to be a winner.

Old 12-01-2016, 05:32 PM

34,053 posts, read 17,064,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannaliveingreenville View Post
at first, i thought hillary wrote this: "i was hunched over in a fetal position, in a psychiatric ward saying "i want to die" but i kept reading....

lol

Old 12-01-2016, 05:51 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,627,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
What a pathetic beta male that loser is. How could any real man ever be a liberal?
How could anyone with an IQ of more than a single digit seriously believe that the fact this severely dysfunctional and mentally ill man is a liberal in any way supports the belief that all liberal men are like him? That would be like someone reading a single post here in this forum by en extremely stupid conservative man, and from that post, assuming that every conservative man is a complete imbecile. Certainly you would not consider that to be fair, now, would you?

Old 12-01-2016, 06:29 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,954,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
How could anyone with an IQ of more than a single digit seriously believe that the fact this severely dysfunctional and mentally ill man is a liberal in any way supports the belief that all liberal men are like him? That would be like someone reading a single post here in this forum by en extremely stupid conservative man, and from that post, assuming that every conservative man is a complete imbecile. Certainly you would not consider that to be fair, now, would you?
So I take it you felt the same way he did election night.

Old 12-01-2016, 08:04 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeriously View Post
Except that there's pics of her all over twitter being photographed hiking in the Chappaqua Woods, serene and beaming, but hey... who needs facts?! Hillary... the real winner!
Did anyone ever figure out how the Former President, Former First Lady/Senator/Secretary of State/Presidential Candidate ...... managed to Dump 2 Teams of Secret Service Agentts for a spontaneous Amble in the Woods and unscripted pictures by a Total Stranger that JUST happened to Amble by.

While the Secret Service Details for these VeryVeryVeryVery .... important VIPs were totally unattended.
Inquiring minds want to know ...... Where were the Secret Service during this "spontaneous" little jaunt in the woods?

Old 12-01-2016, 08:41 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,627,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
So I take it you felt the same way he did election night.

???

That's what you got out of that? That is one of the stupidest conclusions I've seen on this forum all day. What is the logical basis of that observation, other than "neener neener neener"?

And you Trumpheads seriously wonder why the kids who actually finished 6th grade think that talking with conservatives is like arguing with small children?

Old 12-01-2016, 08:48 PM

16,082 posts, read 10,747,693 times
Huh...there's screwballs on both sides. Who'd a guessed it?

Old 12-01-2016, 08:53 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,954,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
???

That's what you got out of that? That is one of the stupidest conclusions I've seen on this forum all day. What is the logical basis of that observation, other than "neener neener neener"?

And you Trumpheads seriously wonder why the kids who actually finished 6th grade think that talking with conservatives is like arguing with small children?
Trumpheads? You need to find a safe space soon, my friend. Perhaps you should follow the lead of the gentleman who is the topic of the thread?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections