Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: As a suffering Snowflake, what's the current status of your emotional and physical health?
I'm a Snowflake and I can't stop crying 9 15.00%
I'm a Snowflake and getting fat on cocoa and cookies 3 5.00%
I'm a Snowflake and getting abortions even though I'm not pregnant....get em while u can 2 3.33%
i'm a Snowflake and I will die without Obamacare 1 1.67%
Trump is going to fix everything 45 75.00%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2016, 02:02 AM

30,351 posts, read 19,128,594 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperOscar View Post
Ah yes, nothing like watching someone with no experience learn on the job, what could go wrong? Would you let a dentist work on your teeth if they had no experience as a dentist, but they did once run a corner shop really well, minus having to file for bankruptcy a few times. I am sure it would go well while they learned on the job.

The only snowflake is the one that was just elected as president, our Snowflake-Elect, Donald Trump.
But don't worry, we will know when our snowflake president is upset because he will rush to Twitter and mash out his anger and frustration in his tweets with his stubby little fingers.
Love it when President Trump Tweets and stirs up the Snowflakes. I hope he never stops.

Americans needed an advocate as the antidote to the Apologist. Obama's apologies are being Trumped. Trump will keep reminding the citizens of the world that America is the greatest country the world has ever seen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2016, 02:09 AM

979 posts, read 490,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Love it when President Trump Tweets and stirs up the Snowflakes. I hope he never stops.

Americans needed an advocate as the antidote to the Apologist. Obama's apologies are being Trumped. Trump will keep reminding the citizens of the world that America is the greatest country the world has ever seen.
The only snowflake that is getting stirred is our Snowflake-Elect, and yes it is funny watching that man baby cry when SNL makes fun of him. Maybe he should get himself a safe spot so he has a place to cry.

Old 12-09-2016, 03:11 AM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve930 View Post
Should be an interesting four years. People aren't used to a president with such thin skin. I can't remember a president getting into a twitter war with SNL. It just doesn't get any better than this.
Wake up..it is not thin skin.

He is given you all a reality check and doesn't allow any PC bs!

He is like a dad who wants snow flakes to wake up and stop whining and government giving you everything time will be over!

Old 12-09-2016, 07:07 AM

18,489 posts, read 9,151,071 times
I haven't stopped crying since the election. I have to drink 7 gallons of water per day just to stay hydrated.

Old 12-09-2016, 08:20 AM

2,709 posts, read 2,280,603 times
Quote:
Ah yes, nothing like watching someone with no experience learn on the job, what could go wrong? Would you let a dentist work on your teeth if they had no experience as a dentist, but they did once run a corner shop really well, minus having to file for bankruptcy a few times. I am sure it would go well while they learned on the job
Yeah, you would think we had learned our lesson after electing a POTUS who served a whole TWO YRS. as a U.S. Senator.

Add to that the fact that he missed over 60% of the Senate votes in his second year, and you have one year of active Senate experience!

I guess you set the 'experience' bar really low for your own candidate. We just followed your lead!

Old 12-09-2016, 08:56 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,746,538 times
Remember this: All snowflakes melt.

And Donald Trump is going to make our country great again!

Old 12-09-2016, 09:06 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,477,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post

Oh goodness me; it just gets better and better!

Old 12-09-2016, 09:06 AM

6,675 posts, read 4,274,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Really, when did Obama go on twitter calling people out that criticized him. What did Obama do when people called him and Michelle names such as a pig in heels....absolutely nothing. That is thick skinned which Trump doesn't have.
Actually when I said a president with thin skin I meant Trump.

Old 12-09-2016, 10:15 AM

30,351 posts, read 19,128,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post

I'm not sure this is helpful to the emotional state of the Snowflakes...are you a play doh or coloring book marketer?

Maybe the Snowflakes need their own section on CD where the mean reality people won't upset their Snowflakes

Old 12-09-2016, 05:17 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,702,895 times
Quote:
The only snowflake that is getting stirred is our Snowflake-Elect, and yes it is funny watching that man baby cry when SNL makes fun of him. Maybe he should get himself a safe spot so he has a place to cry.
Seriously and he wants to continue with The Apprentice because he just can't get enough attention. The most embarrassing president in history and he hasn't even been inaugurated yet. So the answer is I'm not sad, I'm embarrassed of him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections