Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2016, 10:05 AM

6,928 posts, read 5,903,185 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by functionofx View Post
Ivanka is studying under her dad to assume the Presidency in 2024 of course. Many on both sides want a female President, and hey, she's Jewish. A double glass ceiling broken! Who can't support Ivanka 2024?
I would def vote for her. I bet she WILL be our first female Prez.

Old 12-12-2016, 01:45 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,697,355 times
If anyone watched the Apprentice, Ivanka is always Donald's preferred voice of reason when debating who to fire.

Eric is a bit weak on being assertive sometimes but all of the Trump kids are very good when it comes to evaluating deals.

Old 12-12-2016, 02:08 PM

18,010 posts, read 27,456,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
Congrats, you found the few Latinos who voted for Trump!
Don't make fun of voters who are living on the dole, that's not nice.

Hard financial times during this administration don't chaknow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
I would def vote for her. I bet she WILL be our first female Prez.
Hmmm...Ivanka... I would love that and snowflake nation would have a conniption.

Old 12-12-2016, 02:51 PM

22,469 posts, read 11,990,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlr View Post
Now, that's a great example of "fake news".....or more likely, a wild-a---d, unsupported comment.

Melania is staying in NY until their youngest son gets out of school, late Spring. Got it?
^^^^Exactly!

Chris Wallace flew with Trump when Trump went to the Army-Navy game. During the interview, Trump said that Melania and Barron will live full-time in the White House when Barron finishes his school year.

Old 12-12-2016, 04:38 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by functionofx View Post
Ivanka is studying under her dad to assume the Presidency in 2024 of course. Many on both sides want a female President, and hey, she's Jewish. A double glass ceiling broken! Who can't support Ivanka 2024?
Agreed.

Too; a LOT of people would've voted FOR Ivanka If she was able to run in 2016 for POTUS, even some hard core Hillary fans.

Old 12-12-2016, 05:27 PM

23,546 posts, read 12,517,887 times
It wouldn't be the first time that the daughter, or other female family member, of a President stepped in as a surrogate First Lady. Nor would it be the first time that the female First Lady surrogate dealt with world leaders, or top administrators, of other countries. Even Chelsea Clinton acted as a surrogate FL during a state visit to Australia.

First Ladies Never Married to Presidents: The “Other Women” of the White House

Old 12-12-2016, 05:42 PM

9,722 posts, read 14,260,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
When the heck would any other group of people support this. Republican have gone off their rockers, they have this, "anything goes when it comes to Trump", after they spent 8 yrs bickering and whining about anything and everything during President Obama's 8 yrs.
^ Sore Loser. It's almost hilarious to see these fits some democrats display here. They are absolutely besides themselves with dismay and anger that their party lost BIG TIME, ran such a half-way campaign, and the little they did have to say, didn't resonate with America. It's time to settle down and accept the fact, that....YOU LOST. Get over it!

Old 12-12-2016, 06:11 PM

35,691 posts, read 21,045,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMike77 View Post
My suspicion is that Ivanka will become sort of a surrogate "First Lady" since Melania wants nothing to do with it, or DC & the White House for that matter.
no I said it before-- The wife is Kellyanne9 sticks closer than a brother--
and the real trump is really Ivanka! he is "Wizard of OZ" --for all to see - Ivanka runs it all

Old 12-12-2016, 06:15 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,265,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Wow. Why are you so angry. And honestly, it is our business. We the people are in charge of this country. So yes, it is our choice and yes we do have a say.
You may not be aware, but we had an Election the first Tuesday in November - turns out that the Leftist LOST that Election pretty much Nationwide. You lost the Presidency, you did not win back the House or the Senate, you did LOSE more Governors and State Legislatures. Hate to be the bearer of Bad News, but the Presumptive Queen was NOT "the choice" that won the Election. I know she "won" the popular vote by winning 2 States (New York/California) + the District of Columbia --- but it turns out that those 2 States + 1 District, are NOT the "United States"...... they are 2 out of 50 + 1 District.

They actually used to teach this stuff in schools, but that was back in the olden days before this was a Nation of Social Justice Warriors instead of Citizens stuck in the Middle.

At this point ...... you are not so much "in charge", because the "overturn the Election" ploys are not working so well. Better find your Safe Space and a Jumbo Box of Kleenex. It's going to get even more Rocky, I promise.

Old 12-12-2016, 06:36 PM

35,691 posts, read 21,045,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
You may not be aware, but we had an Election the first Tuesday in November - turns out that the Leftist LOST that Election pretty much Nationwide. You lost the Presidency, you did not win back the House or the Senate, you did LOSE more Governors and State Legislatures. Hate to be the bearer of Bad News, but the Presumptive Queen was NOT "the choice" that won the Election. I know she "won" the popular vote by winning 2 States (New York/California) + the District of Columbia --- but it turns out that those 2 States + 1 District, are NOT the "United States"...... they are 2 out of 50 + 1 District.

They actually used to teach this stuff in schools, but that was back in the olden days before this was a Nation of Social Justice Warriors instead of Citizens stuck in the Middle.

At this point ...... you are not so much "in charge", because the "overturn the Election" ploys are not working so well. Better find your Safe Space and a Jumbo Box of Kleenex. It's going to get even more Rocky, I promise.
the govt has its place but do not think for one minute el trump cant be stopped via the congress etc- they had a bad agenda against Hilly and threw some wrenches in the gears- so she only won the popular vote--- but see how quick the congress turns on him when he messes with their agendas. he wants to be king- never happen. he is the new kid on the block and will be handled.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections