Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2016, 08:28 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,091,022 times

Advertisements

You know honestly when the man was elected I did not give a whit. But after seeing what he has NOT DONE and DONE I can't wait for the train to pull out of town for Obama.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2016, 12:03 PM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
I had no idea that Obama's presidency would be so devastating to our country. I actually was on board to vote for him until I learned more and more about him. I voted 3rd party in 2008 and 2012. It is almost over and the recovery has really already started.

Old 12-14-2016, 12:22 PM

575 posts, read 298,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I had no idea that Obama's presidency would be so devastating to our country. I actually was on board to vote for him until I learned more and more about him. I voted 3rd party in 2008 and 2012. It is almost over and the recovery has really already started.

Sorry to hear you missed out on the Historic stock market recovery. Personally, I did very well, and feeL blessed. And now like a good American I must accept President Trump's Administration and turn my attention to continuing to make money, and taking care of my family. Better luck in the future. God Bless America!

Old 12-14-2016, 12:49 PM

7,736 posts, read 5,509,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Lol If we had Trump in 08, he would have done the same thing. Wake up.

Old 12-14-2016, 02:06 PM

18,984 posts, read 9,067,948 times
This thread is like the doomsday clock. We are now at five seconds to midnight and counting...

Old 12-14-2016, 02:33 PM

3,884 posts, read 4,534,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
You know honestly when the man was elected I did not give a whit. But after seeing what he has NOT DONE and DONE I can't wait for the train to pull out of town for Obama.

I'll be getting the popcorn out for that day for sure!

Old 12-14-2016, 02:43 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,683,966 times
Obama brought PC culture to prime time, that's about it. ACA is an expensive tax hike on the middle class. A number of Obama's so called accomplishments are job killing and income redistribution. The wealthy got even wealthier with Obama, while the poor get to eat free off the middle class.

Occupy Wall Street is the symbol of Obama's failure, he disenfranchised so many because he made job creation an after thought and pushed for job killing legislations without negotiating job creation deals.

Just when most Americans thought the worst is over the democrats decided that Hillary would be their best candidate.

She had no plan whatsoever to help Americans. She only want to be te 1st female president that's about it.

Listen to her debate, she only tells Americans that she's the most qualified to be the 1st female president but she never told Americans how she can fix the problems and issues.

Glad it will soon be over and that Clinton should be grateful that Trump is not after her.

Old 12-14-2016, 03:01 PM

22,449 posts, read 11,972,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Obama brought PC culture to prime time, that's about it. ACA is an expensive tax hike on the middle class. A number of Obama's so called accomplishments are job killing and income redistribution. The wealthy got even wealthier with Obama, while the poor get to eat free off the middle class.

Occupy Wall Street is the symbol of Obama's failure, he disenfranchised so many because he made job creation an after thought and pushed for job killing legislations without negotiating job creation deals.

Just when most Americans thought the worst is over the democrats decided that Hillary would be their best candidate.

She had no plan whatsoever to help Americans. She only want to be te 1st female president that's about it.

Listen to her debate, she only tells Americans that she's the most qualified to be the 1st female president but she never told Americans how she can fix the problems and issues.

Glad it will soon be over and that Clinton should be grateful that Trump is not after her.
Not to mention that Obama thumbed his nose at our immigration laws and dictated DACA which is a slap in the face to foreign students who come here legally to go to college. He also killed the 287(g) program and failed to go after sanctuary jurisdictions. Even worse, feeling emboldened after dictating DACA, he then tried to dictate DAPA. Several states sued him over this and the states prevailed in the Circuit Court. Obama was ordered to stop DAPA but went ahead with it anyway. Only when caught, did he stop.

I, too, can't wait until his presidency is over. He did more than enough damage to this country.

What's really disgusting is that Hillary, Stein and their supporters are actively trying to sabotage things---unnecessary recounts, encouraging electors to not do their jobs, claiming that the Russians somehow managed to hack our voting. IMO, this has all the appearance of an attempt at a bloodless coup.

While neither party is looking out for Americans, the democrats have sunk lower that I could ever imagine. At this point, I'm so disgusted with their actions before and after the election that it will be a very, very long time before I will be able to vote for anyone with a "D" next to their name. It would take a major overhaul of the democrat platform before I would even entertain the notion of voting for one again. But then again, Pelosi said that the democrats don't need to change. Such is life in the democrat bubble

Old 12-14-2016, 04:36 PM

What troubles me most is that he supported the rise of terrorism by not sticking to red lines and confronting the danger. when he called them the "jv team" he honored them as something other than murdering thugs. in addition his stark prejudice against white people and disarming the police while sending the AG to Mike Browns' house was an abomination of what this country has stood for for over 200 years. While others "made money" millions of others who listened and believed his sweet words were devastated...and worse.

We deserve much much better and he will arrive January 20th.

Old 12-15-2016, 06:41 AM

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections