Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2016, 10:13 AM

27,560 posts, read 28,652,113 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Private email communication is none of your business. When Americans like yourself are happy when a foreign gov't gets involved in the privacy of fellow American citizens for your party's political gain, you know things have been turned upside down and the country is in serious trouble.
I have no problem with leaking secret information about a presidential candidate, no matter what the source. The more leaks the better. EVERYTHING about a presidential candidate is my business.

In this case, the ends justify the means.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2016, 10:14 AM

3,637 posts, read 1,698,001 times
Sorry, the Director of the FBI hasn't called me yet. I'll let you know as soon as he does.

Old 12-21-2016, 10:17 AM

2,359 posts, read 1,034,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post

Russian hacking is no longer a question, it is a proven fact. CIA, FBI, other intelligence agencies, independent private sector computer network experts all agree the Russians did in fact break into the DNC's computer, stole the private data and gave it to WikiLeaks.

The WikiLeaks was not the primary reason Clinton lost. It was one factor out of many. The single largest factor was Comey's letter -- there was an immediate drop in her poll numbers after that letter was released from which she never recovered.
Yes, of course. The Russians hacked the election.

See explanatory notes at the link below.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/attac...youre-home.jpg

Old 12-21-2016, 10:19 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,724,472 times
Quote:
Russian hacking is no longer a question, it is a proven fact. CIA, FBI, other intelligence agencies, independent private sector computer network experts all agree the Russians did in fact break into the DNC's computer, stole the private data and gave it to WikiLeaks.

The WikiLeaks was not the primary reason Clinton lost. It was one factor out of many. The single largest factor was Comey's letter -- there was an immediate drop in her poll numbers after that letter was released from which she never recovered.
In other words: We hate the Russians because they helped tell the world all the illegal stuff we were doing and it helped people understand that we are really lying,murdering scumbags ....

Old 12-21-2016, 10:19 AM

23,548 posts, read 17,219,108 times
Default thank you hillary...a personal note from Putin

Quote:

Be sure to thank hillary clinton for her careless use of servers and personal devices.

She used devices while travelling to countries that feds knew are constantly hacking devices. Hillary ignored the warning. Hillary ensured Russia and anyone else could access national security secrets, databases and personal devices.

Russia and a host of others including the US have been known to be hacking each other's databases for years.

Obama told us no one could possibly hack the US election. So is obama wrong again or was he lying?????

Old 12-21-2016, 10:20 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,427,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
I have no problem with leaking secret information about a presidential candidate, no matter what the source. The more leaks the better. EVERYTHING about a presidential candidate is my business.

In this case, the ends justify the means.
Very Unconstitutional of you.

Old 12-21-2016, 10:25 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:

Actually, nothing has been proven yet. All you have to cling to are some words spoken by anonymous sources...according to the bias "news" outlet, the WaPo. Anyone can be an "anonymous" source. It could be the reporter's co-worker at the desk next to them, for all we know.

Old 12-21-2016, 10:25 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,133,005 times
Quote:
So let me get this straight. Seventeen years ago the intelligence agencies and our allies might have gotten the intelligence wrong so you're going to completely ignore everything the FBI, CIA and other experts put out from that point forward?

Might as well disband all intelligence agencies then.

BTW, are you saying Chemical Agents aren't a WMD? I'm sure there are some Kurds willing to argue with you on that.
Ok; so lets forget our big mistake in Iraq. How many years have we been in Afghanistan? Why did we go to war in Afghanistan? Our 'intelligence', at that time, pointed to Bin Laden hiding in Afghanistan. When we found Bin Laden in Pakistan and found out that he had been there all the time; did the CIA say 'Sorry, just a little mistake'! Heck we still have troops in Afghanistan. Of course I do not think we made many friends; they were actually our ally in Desert Storm.

Old 12-21-2016, 10:26 AM

9,362 posts, read 14,304,816 times
Quote:
So let me get this straight. Seventeen years ago the intelligence agencies and our allies might have gotten the intelligence wrong so you're going to completely ignore everything the FBI, CIA and other experts put out from that point forward?

Might as well disband all intelligence agencies then.

BTW, are you saying Chemical Agents aren't a WMD? I'm sure there are some Kurds willing to argue with you on that.
No, I'm saying, in general, take with a grain of salt any utterance that comes from a human mouth, especially when it comes to politics.

I am saying that Bill Clinton's wife, like George Bush's son, is meritless and (both) should never have been even considered as candidates. In any case, there should be a Constitutional amendment to preclude dynasty candidates for the presidency (I have detailed this elsewhere).

And I am concerned that a certain basket of deplorable arrogant powerbrokers will propose the same horror again, and they may even succeed next time like they did the previous time but not this time.

As it stands now, then, we got what we got, and to understand the reason why please just look in the mirror and not at the Russians or any other boogeyman.

Just look in the mirror.

Old 12-21-2016, 10:30 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Ok; so lets forget our big mistake in Iraq. How many years have we been in Afghanistan? Why did we go to war in Afghanistan? Our 'intelligence', at that time, pointed to Bin Laden hiding in Afghanistan. When we found Bin Laden in Pakistan and found out that he had been there all the time; did the CIA say 'Sorry, just a little mistake'! Heck we still have troops in Afghanistan. Of course I do not think we made many friends; they were actually our ally in Desert Storm.
Unbelievable, isn't it? We heard for years "Bush lied, people died", now these fools are actually trying to say that there were WMD.

In fact, that same mind set was still being said up to 2-3 months ago. Suddenly, the intelligence was correct, WMDs were indeed in Iraq.

If you tried to make this up, people would tell you it extends believability and to rewrite the script...but here's the libs, trying to push their alternate reality on everyone.

Also libs: Project Mockingbird. Don't be idiots, the CIA has controlled the media before.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections