Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2016, 10:35 AM

15,860 posts, read 21,427,956 times

Advertisements

No one should be harassed in public, especially in front of their kids.

That said, it's disingenuous to claim that Ivanka is not a public figure. She has chosen to play a center role in her father's campaign and administration.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2016, 10:37 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
It's not the same difference. Being personally bullied in public when you are travelling or doing events is not the same as someone bad mouthing you on the internet. I can't remember news stories about Michelle being bullied in public while she was going about her business.
That is the difference they don't want to admit or talk about. These people are stupid and that makes them the most dangerous.

Old 12-22-2016, 10:43 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,008,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
No they don't and it's astonishing listening to libs okay with a man harassing a woman because they don't agree with her politics
the story is bs. if it were true? yes, even libs would be horrified that anyone was harassed/bullied for just being themselves. rudeness has no political persuasion. when our fabulous new first lady Ivanka...I mean Melania gets to work on her anti bullying mission, this kind of crap won't happen any more! go trump!

Old 12-22-2016, 10:47 AM

15,625 posts, read 10,380,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
the story is bs. if it were true? yes, even libs would be horrified that anyone was harassed/bullied for just being themselves. rudeness has no political persuasion. when our fabulous new first lady Ivanka...I mean Melania gets to work on her anti bullying mission, this kind of crap won't happen any more! go trump!
JetBlue released an official statement on the incident. Yahoo and CBS News are reporting the incident. The Progressive bully who harassed Ivanka tweeted about it.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/ivan...172739244.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ivanka-t...senger-report/

Old 12-22-2016, 10:49 AM

17,441 posts, read 9,261,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
No they don't and it's astonishing listening to libs okay with a man harassing a woman because they don't agree with her politics
It's not "astonishing" at all ....... this is exactly who they are and what they are - THUGS.
The mask is off. Attacking a woman and her small children is Standard Operating Procedure for these people.

In their tiny little minds -- she deserves it because the Presumptive Queen didn't get her crown.

Old 12-22-2016, 10:50 AM

29,442 posts, read 14,623,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
JetBlue released an official statement on the incident. Yahoo is reporting the incident. The Progressive bully who harassed Ivanka tweeted about it.

I am surprised she was on a public flight, and it didn't look like first class. Come on , I'm a worker bee and at the least try to fly first class.

Old 12-22-2016, 10:51 AM

17,441 posts, read 9,261,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
JetBlue released an official statement on the incident. Yahoo is reporting the incident. The Progressive bully who harassed Ivanka tweeted about it.

You fail to understand the Leftist definition of "Fake News", which is "I don't like that news & don't want to believe it" - ergo - "it's Fake". This is who and what they are - THUGS

Old 12-22-2016, 10:52 AM

19,603 posts, read 12,206,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post

Instead of denying it, why not just condemn it, show that liberals are above this. Tweet messages to those men that we are not going to support that kind of behavior, instead getting to work on fixing your party.

Old 12-22-2016, 10:54 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
I admit thinking it was fake news since I can't figure out why a billionaire couple with their kids would fly coach, and JetBlue of all airlines (they are among the worst).

1. She should probably fly 1st class

OR

2. Get used to this sort of thing

3. Her husband is a complete wuss saying/doing nothing to the guy talking to Ivanka

4. The husband is cheaper than dirt being a billionaire and flying JetBlue coach.

Old 12-22-2016, 10:55 AM

289 posts, read 145,678 times
These people are seriously mentally ill. I don't know why we keep giving them any attention. Let them throw their psychotic fits and ignore them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections