Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-23-2016, 08:46 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times

Advertisements

And if they had not flown coach, the thread title would have been something about how the Trumps are not in touch with "the common people, they fly first class".

Libs will complain about every last thing...so all I have to say to that is:

Trump won.

President Trump.

Say it out loud. It sounds fantastic. Go ahead, libs. :: nudge :: Do it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2016, 08:46 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Good grief, she doesn't have to rent a private jet, her family has one.

Papa is holed up in Trump tower while everyone from Romney to Kanye West is stopping by to kiss his butt, so the family jet was available.

This was stunt.

My question is, what is going on that this is being used as a distraction.

Given the tensions in the nation, she was a fool to expose her kids to this.

Old 12-23-2016, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Tax returns!
Soon. Soon.

Hold your horses.

Old 12-23-2016, 08:48 AM

6,262 posts, read 5,070,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeclanMadden View Post
Ivanka leans left and cares about the environment. Unlike many so-called liberal celebrities, she recognizes a single giant jet for just her and the kids isn't necessary.

....but she miscalculated the security aspect of it. I suspect she may be flying "Trump airlines" a bit more from here on out. She can't fly with the public. Not while we have crazies on the loose like the one that accosted her and the kids.
Agreed. There are any number of reasons why she flew coach and possibly we'll learn the reason at some point in the future when she's being interviewed.

But she can't fly commercial anymore.

When members of the first family can be accosted on an plane and the Secret Service does not intervene, and when members of the public feel that it is appropriate to engage in conspiracy to commit harassment, harassment, and disturbing the peace towards the child and grandchildren of the president-elect of the United States, flying commercial is not an option.

Old 12-23-2016, 08:52 AM

6,131 posts, read 7,987,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Apparently, there was a whole crew of their friends and family along with them on the same flight.

Also ... who frickin' cares?
Shouldn't there have been Secret Service too?

Old 12-23-2016, 08:56 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,034 times
So according to liberals here on this thread, harassment is protected by the first amendment?

Old 12-23-2016, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
So according to liberals here on this thread, harassment is protected by the first amendment?
First Amendment says you can say anything you want, even lies. Haven't you heard?

Old 12-23-2016, 08:59 AM

20,718 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Both.

Ivanka doesn't fly JetBlue. This was a publicity stunt.

I do agree that people with money are often frugal, but everyone I know who has flown with Ivanka (and I know a handful of people who have) were ALL sitting in First Class on a regular, non-bargain airline when they sat near her.

First Class from NY to SFO isn't remotely expensive.

And, I'm not rich (by rich people's standards, anyway). Coach just makes my back hurt.

Don't you mean UFO?

Old 12-23-2016, 09:01 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Where is Obama calling out these two gay men who did this in front of Ivanka's kids...first of all Ivanka is the child too just like Obama's kids that were not allowed to be attacked which I fully agree with.

I understand Ivanka is a public person and was on the campaign trail so she may be part of the campaign but when someone is traveling as a private person than the only thing allowed is to approach that person in an one on one and say it directly in person than yelling in front of little kids.

Hopefully this lawyer will loose a lot of clients.

Old 12-23-2016, 09:02 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
First Amendment says you can say anything you want, even lies. Haven't you heard?

Do you think harassing someone protected under the law?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections