Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2017, 11:03 PM

1,045 posts, read 2,657,998 times

Advertisements

I never thought of this before. Brilliant!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2017, 11:36 PM

979 posts, read 490,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
NEWS FLASH ! Hillary is not in the picture any longer. Why you guys are fixated on still bringing her up is beyond me. Compensating for something, perhaps ?
It is called a distraction, the more they can try to distract using Hillary, the more they hope people will ignore the buffoon they just elected to be president.

Old 01-02-2017, 11:41 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperOscar View Post
It is called a distraction, the more they can try to distract using Hillary, the more they hope people will ignore the buffoon they just elected to be president.
You won't be able to ignore Trump for long, he is kicking azz and taking names, and making America great again..
Soon you will have his picture hanging over your bed...
Happy New Year... 2017 the year America returns to greatness...

Old 01-03-2017, 01:17 AM

979 posts, read 490,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
You won't be able to ignore Trump for long, he is kicking azz and taking names, and making America great again..
Soon you will have his picture hanging over your bed...
Happy New Year... 2017 the year America returns to greatness...
Oh, I am not ignoring him, I check his twitter daily and laugh at all the dumb things he says. Seriously, this guy is posting on twitter about how much he is crying over CNN using a bad picture of him. How pathetic is that?

Not sure why I would want a picture of an Orange Clown Monster hanging over my bed, but I can only assume you have a big picture of him in your bedroom already.

But you are right, 2017 will return America to greatness, but not for you, it will only be great for his rich buddies that will make money at your expense. It will be a lot of fun to watch Republican voters that elected Trump getting screwed over by the very people that elected them. I know I will be having a good laugh over it.

Old 01-03-2017, 01:35 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperOscar View Post
Oh, I am not ignoring him, I check his twitter daily and laugh at all the dumb things he says. Seriously, this guy is posting on twitter about how much he is crying over CNN using a bad picture of him. How pathetic is that?

Not sure why I would want a picture of an Orange Clown Monster hanging over my bed, but I can only assume you have a big picture of him in your bedroom already.

But you are right, 2017 will return America to greatness, but not for you, it will only be great for his rich buddies that will make money at your expense. It will be a lot of fun to watch Republican voters that elected Trump getting screwed over by the very people that elected them. I know I will be having a good laugh over it.
Here is the real irony.

You clearly state your negative and low opinion of Trump.

Yet, you supported a candidate which he easily defeated by a landslide.

This speaks for itself.

Delicious

Old 01-03-2017, 02:27 AM

34,053 posts, read 17,064,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Here is the real irony.

This speaks for itself.

Delicious

and a clown, HRC, who twice lost in races where she was the overwhelming favorite.

Snatching defeat twice from the jaws of victory.

17 days and America can start to undo the damage of the last 8 years.

Thank God.

Old 01-03-2017, 02:32 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,472,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Here is the real irony.

This speaks for itself.

Delicious
Creating your own reality? She had nearly 3 million more votes but she lost in a "landslide"??

Old 01-03-2017, 02:34 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,472,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
and a clown, HRC, who twice lost in races where she was the overwhelming favorite.

Snatching defeat twice from the jaws of victory.

17 days and America can start to undo the damage of the last 8 years.

Thank God.
You bet! We can go back to losing 745,000 jobs a month and lying our way to wars. Happy days are here again!

Old 01-03-2017, 02:47 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Creating your own reality? She had nearly 3 million more votes but she lost in a "landslide"??
When did Hillary & Trump enter a popular vote race?

Yep it was a landslide. Reality Son. And it speaks for itself.

Old 01-03-2017, 02:48 AM

34,053 posts, read 17,064,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
. Happy days are here again!

Not for 17 days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections