Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2017, 03:16 PM

26,494 posts, read 15,070,512 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Why isn't Hillary in jail?

Banana Republics protect their political elite.

Do you sincerely think that if a low level NSA guy was caught having his babysitter/maid - who doesn't have clearance - access and print classified information on multiple occasions that there wouldn't be consequences and a likely short jail sentence at the very least?

Clinton directed her maid to print out classified materials | New York Post

Some laws are just for the little people - not preferred political elites.

The irony is, is that if Hillary were punished for it (1) the MSM would portray it as a Banana Republic action (2) "peaceful" liberals would riot (3) Democrats that complained on "principle" of inaction would use it to justify inaction under Trump and (4) Democrats and the MSM would (rightfully) pounce on Trump if he replicates what Clinton did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2017, 03:16 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,753,748 times
Lyin' Hillary running again? Great news for who? The ugly pant-suit company? The greasy limp-hair society? The funeral company that buried many of Hillary's victims? The greedy couple in White House fan club?

Old 02-15-2017, 03:29 PM

19,803 posts, read 9,357,559 times
No, she won't (thank goodness!) for many reasons, but the most important one will be that she will probably either be dead or greatly incapacitated.

Old 02-15-2017, 03:47 PM

16,587 posts, read 8,605,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
President Trump can shut this down with one call to his newly-minted Attorney General.
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
I don't know that I'd want him to. I'd love to see those same tears again in 4 years.
Took the words right out of my mouth. If she is investigated and found to have broken the law, she should be arrested and charged. However if the (D's) were stupid enough to help facilitate her to run again, I wouldn't want to miss the train wreck that would be the 2020 potus election.

Old 02-15-2017, 04:08 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
We already know Trump is likely to win again in 2020. But if the democrats run Hillary again, it will pretty much guarantee his victory.

So go ahead and run the "vote for me because I'm a woman" campaign again, democrats. Keep demonstrating to the world that you are not capable of learning.

Hillary Clinton Is Running Again - POLITICO Magazine
Neither are they capable of governing.

Old 02-15-2017, 04:14 PM

550 posts, read 368,594 times
Anyone remember the 70s when rock stars had their blood recycled in Switzerland so they could pass drug tests?

Hillary will have it much easier this decade given the advanced state of pharmaceuticals and technology. She'll at least look like a living human.

Old 02-15-2017, 04:15 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I could only wish this were true.

I just can't see the DNC once again forcing this bitter old lying criminal on the party.

She'll be older & more bi8tter but I can't say she'll lie more than she has.........it's not possible, she broke the ceiling on that.

Old 02-15-2017, 06:20 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Banana Republics protect their political elite.

Do you sincerely think that if a low level NSA guy was caught having his babysitter/maid - who doesn't have clearance - access and print classified information on multiple occasions that there wouldn't be consequences and a likely short jail sentence at the very least?

Clinton directed her maid to print out classified materials | New York Post

Some laws are just for the little people - not preferred political elites.

The irony is, is that if Hillary were punished for it (1) the MSM would portray it as a Banana Republic action (2) "peaceful" liberals would riot (3) Democrats that complained on "principle" of inaction would use it to justify inaction under Trump and (4) Democrats and the MSM would (rightfully) pounce on Trump if he replicates what Clinton did.

For decades, Pubs have been trumpeting that they've got the goods on her "criminal activities" and that she's no doubt guilty of all kinds of horrible felonies up to and including murder.

So, why are they sitting on their hands?

Press charges, hold a trial, then jail her if she's found guilty.

Stop whining about her and do it.

Or just admit that it's all juvenile name-calling designed to appeal to an easily-led low-info base.

Old 02-15-2017, 06:51 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,221,735 times
As dumb as they are, Dems will wise up and primary her by then.

Old 02-16-2017, 04:23 AM

26,494 posts, read 15,070,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
For decades, Pubs have been trumpeting that they've got the goods on her "criminal activities" and that she's no doubt guilty of all kinds of horrible felonies up to and including murder.

So, why are they sitting on their hands?

Press charges, hold a trial, then jail her if she's found guilty.

Stop whining about her and do it.

Or just admit that it's all juvenile name-calling designed to appeal to an easily-led low-info base.

Are you lying for partisan gain or are you really this ignorant?

Are people with security clearance allowed to have people without security clearance access their classified information for them, print it off, and then handle the classified information -- all alone and without any monitoring?

http://nypost.com/2016/11/06/clinton...ied-materials/

If you are honest, which, yes I know you won't be for partisan gain - any little guy would be punished for doing such a thing. Elected Democrats and the MSM would rally around Hillary, liberals would get violent in the streets, the crap would hit the fan if Hillary was not treated as being above this law for the little people.

Thank you for making this a Banana Republic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections