Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2017, 10:01 AM

20,222 posts, read 19,775,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
5 months ago on October 1st, 2016...

Coming out with a strong performance from the 1st debate and debuting doubts about her health, Hillary's poll numbers were rising and she was the clear favorite to win the election.
- She could do anything she can to stop Comey from releasing the letter at the end of the month.
- she could save the tape of trump talking lewdly about women
- she could have ditched Ohio, Iowa and North Carolina and focused campaigning in just the 8 closest states: Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire and Maine.

I wish we could just go back in time for 5 months!!!
Pining and moping about the past is a ticket to nowheresville.

Get some backbone and make your own destiny.

Don't wait for a politician to do it.

Old 03-02-2017, 11:17 AM

4,840 posts, read 9,869,022 times
Quote:
She lost because of 80k in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin while she got 2.8 million more votes nationwide
Anything could have happened, she deserved to win!
Illegal immigrant votes shouldn't count anyway.

Old 03-02-2017, 11:25 AM

3,792 posts, read 4,011,616 times
Libbies just don't get it, most of this country truly hated their candidate......so much so they had to get rid of poor old Bernie in a sleezy way just to get Hildabeast the nomination. Pretty pathetic, but hey it's what libs are.

Old 03-02-2017, 11:34 AM

79,900 posts, read 43,874,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
I know you believe that in all of your heart, but that doesnt make it true.
It doesn't but Sanders doesn't lose a single state Hillary won. Sanders wins Wisconsin and Michigan. That just leaves Pennsylvania.

Is it possible that the voters in Philadelphia still stay home in protest of being left behind the last eight years? It's possible and the coal issue still hurts Sanders in Pennsylvania but I believe after winning the primary that Sanders would have saw to mending fences in Pennsylvania and would have pulled out enough votes.

Hillary lost.

Old 03-02-2017, 11:35 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,853,485 times
Quote:

Coming out with a strong performance from the 1st debate and debuting doubts about her health, Hillary's poll numbers were rising and she was the clear favorite to win the election.
- She could do anything she can to stop Comey from releasing the letter at the end of the month.
- she could have ditched Ohio, Iowa and North Carolina and focused campaigning in just the 8 closest states: Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire and Maine.

Keep on wishing! By the way HRC was chosen and any potential nominees were for show only!

She is still a crook!

Old 03-02-2017, 12:31 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,552,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpy ol' man View Post
fortunately for america, and for you, that can not happen. Because your wish can never come true, we have a real a man and a real leader in the white house, and america is getting better every day because of that fact.
It's a wonderful feeling to have a man who loves america in charge, how lucky we are that crooked hillary has been put out to pasture..
lol.

Old 03-02-2017, 12:41 PM

25,338 posts, read 16,977,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomDan515 View Post
I wish we can go back to election night itself. That ass beating the Democrats received brought a massive smile to my face. The fact that nobody, even myself, didn't expect it made it much better.

I don't think anyone will forget the 2016 election anytime soon.
You and Chuck Schumer.
He was on his way to becoming Secretary of State! On His Way!!

Can you imagine how he feels? Now, he has to spend the last days of his career being only Minority Leader, forever lashing out at Trump and The Republicans.
Poor Chuck.

Old 03-02-2017, 01:02 PM

2,141 posts, read 1,373,738 times
Thanks for giving me my daily dose of comedy on this forum.

Old 03-02-2017, 01:20 PM

77,772 posts, read 104,128,573 times
Quote:

get over it for heavens sake. Put your big girl panties on if you have any and go play with the other little girls. And just to make you feel better,, it would not have made any difference: I also see you posted Cruz should have been the nominee; NOT!! He didn't get enough votes, again cut and dry. Trump wasn't my choice: I could go around saying my guy should have been the nominee, but one: I am a mature adult and 2; I respect our system. Trump won the job, I will live with it and wish him the best. All adults should feel that way.

Old 03-02-2017, 05:35 PM

22,282 posts, read 11,778,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
get over it for heavens sake. Put your big girl panties on if you have any and go play with the other little girls. And just to make you feel better,, it would not have made any difference: I also see you posted Cruz should have been the nominee; NOT!! He didn't get enough votes, again cut and dry. Trump wasn't my choice: I could go around saying my guy should have been the nominee, but one: I am a mature adult and 2; I respect our system. Trump won the job, I will live with it and wish him the best. All adults should feel that way.
I, too, thought that the OP was a female. However, he has admitted to being a young minority male.

OP---We didn't hear from you in quite sometime. I figured it was because you finally learned to deal with the election results. You really need to get over it. It's not healthy to still be moping about it at this point in time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections