Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2017, 05:31 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
5 months ago on October 1st, 2016...

Coming out with a strong performance from the 1st debate and debuting doubts about her health, Hillary's poll numbers were rising and she was the clear favorite to win the election.
- She could do anything she can to stop Comey from releasing the letter at the end of the month.
- she could save the tape of trump talking lewdly about women
- she could have ditched Ohio, Iowa and North Carolina and focused campaigning in just the 8 closest states: Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire and Maine.

I wish we could just go back in time for 5 months!!!
She never had a chance. Suck it up, buttercup. Donald J. Trump is our President. Thank God!

Old 03-02-2017, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Fortunately for America, and for you, that can not happen. Because your wish can never come true, we have a real a man and a real leader in the White House, and America is getting better every day because of that fact.
It's a wonderful feeling to have a man who loves America in charge, how lucky we are that crooked hillary has been put out to pasture..
And if we're lucky (and with God's help) she may yet wind up in prison where she belongs.

Old 03-02-2017, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
It wouldnt have mattered buddy..... The election still would have been rigged for Donny!!
Dude, the election wasn't "rigged." Real people turned out and voted for Trump. In our area of NE Ohio (and according to my Facebook friends this was true in many other areas of the country) there was very little visible support for Hillary. No yard signs. But Trump signs were everywhere. Sorry, but that's the reality, and you people mocked the fact that Trump had thousands at his rallies, but Hillary had trouble filling a small auditorium.

You eve went so far as to "rig" the videos of the inauguration to claim it wasn't packed! Pathetic.

Old 03-02-2017, 05:44 PM

34,006 posts, read 17,035,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
On behalf of 70 or so of the 80 K you have to thank for President Trump, you're welcome! They include me, DH, children, son-in-law, son-in-law's parents and siblings, and all of my extended family, friends, and co-workers (female co-workers who hated Hillary BTW)...and all are Pennsylvania and Ohio Trump voters. You forgot to include Ohio. Hillary lost there, too, remember?

On behalf of America, Thank you.

Old 03-02-2017, 05:48 PM

52,684 posts, read 47,932,189 times
OP, you can't go back. What's done is done. Trump has won, and the American people have spoken. We now have a real man in the White House instead of a man-child or the Wicked Witch of the West. We have an engaging President rather than one who talks down to us. We have leadership and not nonchalance.

Hillary was never going to be the answer. It would have just been an Obama third term, and nobody wanted that. Praise God that we have Trump to revive this country.

Old 03-02-2017, 08:42 PM

11,239 posts, read 11,015,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
OP---We didn't hear from you in quite sometime. I figured it was because you finally learned to deal with the election results. You really need to get over it. It's not healthy to still be moping about it at this point in time.
They're still reeling. A painful eight years ahead for them. Quickly, muster up large quantities of crayons, play-doh, and a years supply of My Pillows.... HURRY!!!!

Old 03-02-2017, 09:40 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,364,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
She lost because of 80k in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin while she got 2.8 million more votes nationwide
Anything could have happened, she deserved to win!
Boo Hoo. No she deserved to lose because she's too stupid to know how to campaign, ignored critical swing states where she also LOST the primary, and is all around corrupt.

She, just like you apparently, still don't get that the popular vote doesn't matter. If she, like you, were trying to win the popular vote you weren't running the right election. If you don't know the rules you can't win, and crying about it like a child throwing a tantrum isn't going to get you any support.

Old 03-03-2017, 05:04 AM

20,326 posts, read 19,909,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
You and Chuck Schumer.
He was on his way to becoming Secretary of State! On His Way!!

Can you imagine how he feels? Now, he has to spend the last days of his career being only Minority Leader, forever lashing out at [Bush] and The Republicans.

Poor Chuck.
Hey, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi have made lucrative careers out it

Old 03-03-2017, 05:08 AM

20,326 posts, read 19,909,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD;47378300[B
]I, too, thought that the OP was a female.[/b] ........
Based upon the tenor of the OP, I assumed the same. My mistake.

Old 03-03-2017, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
She never had a chance. Suck it up, buttercup. Donald J. Trump is our President. Thank God!
So, someone responded, "God want's nothing to do with Trump." I beg to differ, and that person wouldn't know who God may choose. Pretty arrogant, if you ask me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections