U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2017, 06:01 PM

18,679 posts, read 7,260,945 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
I just think she has that elitist mentality that states like Michigan, Wisconsin or Pennsylvania are sort of beneath her. That's where blue collar, peasants live.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2017, 10:02 PM

5,839 posts, read 5,678,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
They were of the race baiting type here in North Carolina. Her adverts against Bernie included Trayvon Martin.

Amusing thing about it, Hillary appears to loath Black people given her real history. (got a bottle of hot sauce in that purse)

The two guys interviewing her with that hot sauce comment KNEW she was saying a bunch of baloney. You could clearly see it on their faces, like "really?" "You carry hot sauce in your purse?" and she's like "oh yes, oh yes.. i do.

What a load of malarky.

Old 03-11-2017, 05:35 AM

12,313 posts, read 4,155,886 times
Hillary Clinton reminds me 100% of the fools who ran Enron Corp into the ground. There's a book called "The Smartest Guys In The Room", which is a great read and details the arrogance that the upper management at Enron had. They thought they knew everything, they thought they were above the law. When in reality, they didn't know basic business things like how to treat your customers and honest behavior. When they imploded back in 2001 their finance department didn't even have a schedule on hand of when their corporate debt was due to expire..... something that should be the first thing they would know.

Hillary is the same way. Arrogant, wouldn't listen to anyone. Didn't understand the basics of the electoral college.....campaigned to win the popular vote (how many of those votes were from illegals???). Didn't work hard and thought she should have the presidency handed to her.

LOL!!!!!!

Old 03-11-2017, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Hillary Clinton reminds me 100% of the fools who ran Enron Corp into the ground. There's a book called "The Smartest Guys In The Room", which is a great read and details the arrogance that the upper management at Enron had. They thought they knew everything, they thought they were above the law. When in reality, they didn't know basic business things like how to treat your customers and honest behavior. When they imploded back in 2001 their finance department didn't even have a schedule on hand of when their corporate debt was due to expire..... something that should be the first thing they would know.

Hillary is the same way. Arrogant, wouldn't listen to anyone. Didn't understand the basics of the electoral college.....campaigned to win the popular vote (how many of those votes were from illegals???). Didn't work hard and thought she should have the presidency handed to her.

LOL!!!!!!

Oddly enough I also thought of that book when hearing her, or her shills, like Schumer, who is literally owned by Wall St.

I believe Harry Truman would have voted against today's Democrats.

Old 03-11-2017, 07:55 AM

7,106 posts, read 9,864,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
They were of the race baiting type here in North Carolina. Her adverts against Bernie included Trayvon Martin.

Amusing thing about it, Hillary appears to loath Black people given her real history. (got a bottle of hot sauce in that purse)
Really???

I can understand the strategy of using Trayvon Martin against Trump - but against Bernie Sanders? What did Bernie do to deserve that?

Old 03-11-2017, 06:28 PM

7,501 posts, read 3,506,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LINative View Post
Really???

I can understand the strategy of using Trayvon Martin against Trump - but against Bernie Sanders? What did Bernie do to deserve that?
Bernie is an old White male & his supporters were all racists & sexists. In case you've forgotten, go back and google the "Bernie Bros". The MSM ran article after article documenting the racism or sexism of Sanders supporters. Also don't forget that Russia was hacking & releasing documents via Wikileaks harmful to Hillary in order to get get Sanders the nomination, because Bernie is Putin's buddy. Remember, Sanders likes Russia so much he actually honeymooned there.

Sanders supporters who think this is all garbage, I urge you to keep this in mind when you hear the same garbage about Trump being racist & a Russian stoodge.

Old 03-13-2017, 10:36 AM

39,144 posts, read 20,266,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Her strategy of only attacking Trump, while avoiding policy & press conferences was close to brilliant, imo. She really had nothing to sell to Liberals. Corruption, corporations & war basically. She's also one of those people that the more you hear her speak, the less you like her. Laying low and hoping Trump would hang himself was an unconventional, but shrewd ploy, imo. What she did screw up through was ignoring middle America. The same way many of those people were already feeling...like their votes didn't matter to the D's anymore, that the D's had abandoned them, that the D's had turned on them, is exactly how Hillary was treating them.
I listened to Hillary several times but all she did was attack Trump. I remember asking what Hillary stood for on this forum and not one person answered. Leftist just continued to were just useful participants and just parroted Hillary and Liberal media's attacks against Trump.

Old 07-28-2017, 10:04 AM

9,720 posts, read 3,131,992 times
This is very relevant now

Old 07-28-2017, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
This is very relevant now
True!

Old 07-30-2017, 11:59 PM

3,250 posts, read 3,134,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Clinton campaign tv ads were almost entirely policy free.
So it turns out were Trump's. His first six months have been a disaster, one broken promise after another.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or