Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 02:22 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,307,406 times

Advertisements

Hillary failed. She had to annihilate Obama today and she didn't do that. Sorry, Hillary supporters. Your candidate continues to miss the mark. The word is that even Republicans registered Dem in Ohio to support her NOT because she is the best candidate, but because she is the EASIEST for McCain to beat.

She needs to step aside.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2008, 02:30 AM

9,725 posts, read 15,120,568 times
Obama is a L-O-S-E-R! He's a L-O-S-E-R!!! Yes he is! He's a LOSER!

He lost three tonight!! What a LOSER!!

The guys a BIG loser tonight!! Better go console him! He might crack some more in another month!

You know, after tonight, I actually think Hillary might get the nomination and that would be oh so sad for you Republicans!! Boo hoo!

Old 03-05-2008, 04:18 AM

5,080 posts, read 9,896,424 times
WOW UB50.. getting a bit personal now aren't you.

Obama still has the lead, and even if Hillery wins all the rest, there will be no candidate with the required delegates.. so come the big day, they wont have a nominee. That would look real reassuring to the American people when a party cant even come together with 2 candidates that are mirror images of one another... At the same time both these candidates will be bashing one another and tearing each other down, and all John McCain has to do is put his message out there and not battle the democraps on anything.

Old 03-05-2008, 04:25 AM

88 posts, read 406,873 times
Go Hillary !!!

Old 03-05-2008, 04:56 AM

2,098 posts, read 3,443,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post

The guys a BIG loser tonight!! Better go console him! He might crack some more in another month!

You know, after tonight, I actually think Hillary might get the nomination and that would be oh so sad for you Republicans!! Boo hoo!
I've read your posts and have always thought that they were well thought out and clearly presented. I've only agreed with 0.001% of them, having consistently bashed Obama, or trumped up some insignificant charge against him, but, your latest one is your most mature, spot-on post yet. Now I see where you get your astonishing ability to persuade (in written word) people to vote for Hillary...Mountain Dew, Cheetohs, Ding-Dongs while you and your friends stay up late on a school night.

Way to go there son, you showed him!

Old 03-05-2008, 05:29 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,307,406 times
I understand UB50's frustration. He's on ignore, so I don't have to be bothered with his meaningless rants, and he's stinging because:

1) Hillary didn't do what she had to do yesterday.

2) Her victories are hollow ones and not overwhelming.

3) Obama maintains his big delegate lead.

4) Superdelegates are going over to Obama's side.

5) The record over the last 15 states is 12-3 Obama.

6) She was expected to take Texas, Ohio, and RI. Obama merely needed to stay close and he succeeded.

7) Dems are calling for Hillary to step aside so that the party can unify and face McCain.

Yesterday was a great day for Obama. He rolls on.

Old 03-05-2008, 05:55 AM
BVH

944 posts, read 601,904 times
How many troll posts are you planning to create that have absolutely NOTHING to do with reality? Obama is a L-O-S-E-R. He can't close the Deal.

Hillary kicked his Empty-suited butt last night.

Old 03-05-2008, 05:58 AM

7,730 posts, read 14,111,613 times
This place is going to be entertaining for a couple of days.

Old 03-05-2008, 10:32 AM

1,316 posts, read 2,457,080 times
Default Responding UB50

Typical response from a Hillary supporter. Her supporters are just like her! NO CLASS what so ever and ignorant since they can't do math. Last I checked, Obama is still winning in the delegate count and therefore, Hillary is the technical LOOOOOSER, regardless of last nights outcome. I can't even read these posts anymore and had decided not to read them including any responses to my post. I refuse to have you Hillary supporters rent space in my head. It's all poison! I know Obama will prevail and that is what matters!!! Bye Bye

Old 03-05-2008, 10:39 AM

5,238 posts, read 8,760,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post

Yikes. Are you a Hillary supporter or an 8 year-old? I'll eagerly wait for your "takes one to know one" response.

Nanny, nanny boo-boo. My dad can beat your dad. Sticks and stones...
RealClearPolitics - 2008 Elections - Democratic Delegate Count
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections