Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2017, 09:08 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,087,690 times

Advertisements

Democrats are smiting after their loss on planned parenthood and Hillary surely lost on her own without any assistance from Mexico, Canada, or the EU.

Hillary supporters just simply cannot fathom that Hillary was a poor candidate that was mean and out of touch with America. Most of the country is glad Hillary list but those that fawn over her lack of ethics cannot understand how she lost so bad on her own. Its called denial.

Old 03-30-2017, 09:16 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,120,116 times
Do you know any democrats that think that the hack had anything to do with the outcome of the election?

Because I think you are talking out of your rear. No one thinks that. And Hilary is not popular with her own party. But please, carry on making stuff up.

Last edited by NLVgal; 03-30-2017 at 09:54 PM..

Old 03-30-2017, 09:45 PM

1,200 posts, read 1,604,922 times
Actually it seemed she was going to win even with the interference, but Comey had to come in with his new email scandal that in the end proved to be nothing, but it did its damage as after that Comey statement her polls started to go way down and Trump got within the margin of error of the polls. Plus those 10-15% undecided people either decided not to vote in election or voted for either Trump, Johnson or Stein.

Old 03-30-2017, 10:19 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,031,329 times
The silly excuses are just as bad today as they were November 9.

Hillary was never, ever going to win.

Old 03-30-2017, 10:19 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Fake News!

Old 03-30-2017, 10:31 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
Do you know any democrats that think that the hack had anything to do with the outcome of the election?

Because I think you are talking out of your rear. No one thinks that. And Hilary is not popular with her own party. But please, carry on making stuff up.
Wait... what?

Liberals are going bonksht crazy trying to make a link between Trump and Putin! Are you insane? All we hear is how they're going to get to the bottom of how Russia swayed our system, changed the vote, and the Trump team colluded with them!

But please, carry on making stuff up.

Last edited by steven_h; 03-30-2017 at 10:54 PM..

Old 03-30-2017, 10:37 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,258,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Wait... what?

Liberals are going bonksht crazy trying to make a link between Trump and Putin! Are you insane? All we hear is how they're going to get to the bottom of how Russia swayed out system, and the Trump team colluded with them!

But please, carry on making stuff up.
Trump is linked to Russia. His whole administration is. That's sorta why the nonpartisan offices of all our intel agencies are investigating them, yo.

LOL.

Not making it up, man. Maybe you read about some of this? It's not a liberal conspiracy. They are legit being investigated.

I dunno if Hillary would have won or lost without them monkeying around with the elections process because I tend to like to wait for actual intel before making assumptions either way.

Old 03-30-2017, 10:48 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times
Actor Rob Schneider RIPS the Democrat party; "It's not Russia....it's YOU!" - I Love My Freedom

Rob Schneider

@RobSchneider
2010 Dems lost the House
2012 Dems lost the Senate
2016 Dems lost the White House
2017 Dems lost ability to reason
It's not Russia, it's YOU

Old 03-30-2017, 10:55 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Trump is linked to Russia. His whole administration is. That's sorta why the nonpartisan offices of all our intel agencies are investigating them, yo.

LOL.

Not making it up, man. Maybe you read about some of this? It's not a liberal conspiracy. They are legit being investigated.

I dunno if Hillary would have won or lost without them monkeying around with the elections process because I tend to like to wait for actual intel before making assumptions either way.
Let me know how that fantasy turns out. Odds are better to make the case that Obama and Hillary colluded with Putin. They agreed to sell him 20% of the world uranium supply and then a Russian bank sends ther Clinton Foundation $2.5M and pays Bill $500,000 for a smile, they did the reset, Obama was caught on a hot mic making pre-re election promises to Medvedev "Obama overheard telling Medvedev he needs 'space' on missile defense"

Hot mic moment: Obama overheard telling Medvedev he needs 'space' on missile defense - World Blog

NBC fool... so YO, get a clue!
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Actor Rob Schneider RIPS the Democrat party; "It's not Russia....it's YOU!" - I Love My Freedom
Rob Schneider

@RobSchneider
2010 Dems lost the House
2012 Dems lost the Senate
2016 Dems lost the White House
2017 Dems lost ability to reason... [and their sanity]
It's not Russia, it's YOU
THAT ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ about sums it up!

OKAY JANELLE... I had to one-up you

Schneider had the tweet of the day, the above is the cartoon of the day.

Last edited by steven_h; 03-30-2017 at 11:19 PM..

Old 03-31-2017, 04:30 AM

9,510 posts, read 9,087,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Let me know how that fantasy turns out. Odds are better to make the case that Obama and Hillary colluded with Putin. They agreed to sell him 20% of the world uranium supply and then a Russian bank sends ther Clinton Foundation $2.5M and pays Bill $500,000 for a smile, they did the reset, Obama was caught on a hot mic making pre-re election promises to Medvedev "Obama overheard telling Medvedev he needs 'space' on missile defense"

Hot mic moment: Obama overheard telling Medvedev he needs 'space' on missile defense - World Blog

NBC fool... so YO, get a clue!

THAT ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ about sums it up!

OKAY JANELLE... I had to one-up you

Schneider had the tweet of the day, the above is the cartoon of the day.
Classic cartoon that highlights the democrat " hate everyone that isn't you" agenda. Gorsuch? Please....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections