Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2017, 07:45 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,258,444 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Actor Rob Schneider RIPS the Democrat party; "It's not Russia....it's YOU!" - I Love My Freedom

Rob Schneider

@RobSchneider
2010 Dems lost the House
2012 Dems lost the Senate
2016 Dems lost the White House
2017 Dems lost ability to reason
It's not Russia, it's YOU
Well, he is Rob Schneider. Not sure I'd base my political decisions on the opinions of the guy who brought us such classics as Deuce Bigalow, Male Gigolo, though.

Total aside: I'm not a Democrat.

Old 03-31-2017, 07:49 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,258,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Let me know how that fantasy turns out. Odds are better to make the case that Obama and Hillary colluded with Putin. They agreed to sell him 20% of the world uranium supply and then a Russian bank sends ther Clinton Foundation $2.5M and pays Bill $500,000 for a smile, they did the reset, Obama was caught on a hot mic making pre-re election promises to Medvedev "Obama overheard telling Medvedev he needs 'space' on missile defense"

Hot mic moment: Obama overheard telling Medvedev he needs 'space' on missile defense - World Blog

NBC fool... so YO, get a clue!

THAT ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ about sums it up!

OKAY JANELLE... I had to one-up you

Schneider had the tweet of the day, the above is the cartoon of the day.
What fantasy?

I am not a member of the intel community and I simply said I'd wait for their assessment.

I have no clue what took place. That's why they exist. To find out if anything did.

Hence the name "intelligence community."

I don't factor the opinions of questionable sources spinning WHATEVER from alleged other sources.

That's kind of what "wait for the investigation and see what the results are" means.

*sigh*

Old 03-31-2017, 08:11 AM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times
What was the interference in Hillary's campaign that made her lose?

I remember that people simply told the truth about her and that was enough to cast doubt into the minds of enough voters.

She was on the edge of of winning and sending this country further down the road to ruin but her lies, corruption and ongoing scandals finally caught up to her and just in time for us.

Trump haters go on and on about mythical Russian connections but it was Hillary who had her secret illegal computer server opened to the world.

The WH was hers to lose and Trump's to win and he ran a better race to earn it.

Old 03-31-2017, 08:22 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,328,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Democrats are smiting after their loss on planned parenthood and Hillary surely lost on her own without any assistance from Mexico, Canada, or the EU.

Hillary supporters just simply cannot fathom that Hillary was a poor candidate that was mean and out of touch with America. Most of the country is glad Hillary list but those that fawn over her lack of ethics cannot understand how she lost so bad on her own. Its called denial.

Hillary won. Ballots in the swing states were hacked to assure a Trump win.

Old 03-31-2017, 08:31 AM

4,876 posts, read 4,206,170 times
I think there were enough republican voters who felt "anyone but Hillary" and that they'd had enough of democratic policies and they showed up at the polls.

On the flip side, Hillary wasn't black so there were enough black voters who decided to stay home. Additionally, I believe there were enough democrats who were also disillusioned by the party over the last eight years.

Politics has a cycle to it - it was time for the republicans to move up and the dems to move down.

Old 03-31-2017, 08:34 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times
Hillary is corrupt to the core. Lock her up.

Old 03-31-2017, 09:37 AM

833 posts, read 520,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
Do you know any democrats that think that the hack had anything to do with the outcome of the election?

Because I think you are talking out of your rear. No one thinks that. And Hilary is not popular with her own party. But please, carry on making stuff up.
You are not living in reality. All you have to do is go to any comments section on any news site on social media and read the actual words of Democrats who do in fact believe Russia impacted the election results. Seriously. Go do it. It's not an option to be this uninformed.

Old 03-31-2017, 09:40 AM

833 posts, read 520,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canaan-84 View Post
Actually it seemed she was going to win even with the interference, but Comey had to come in with his new email scandal that in the end proved to be nothing, but it did its damage as after that Comey statement her polls started to go way down and Trump got within the margin of error of the polls. Plus those 10-15% undecided people either decided not to vote in election or voted for either Trump, Johnson or Stein.
No, not "way down" and only a few polls showed any corresponding decrease. On top of that, these were national polls and we don't vote nationally. In other words, the polls do not support the assertion that Russia had any impact on the election results.

Old 03-31-2017, 10:41 AM

59,056 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Trump is linked to Russia. His whole administration is. That's sorta why the nonpartisan offices of all our intel agencies are investigating them, yo.

LOL.

Not making it up, man. Maybe you read about some of this? It's not a liberal conspiracy. They are legit being investigated.

I dunno if Hillary would have won or lost without them monkeying around with the elections process because I tend to like to wait for actual intel before making assumptions either way.
"Trump is linked to Russia."

So was Hillary. Probably MORE.

Old 03-31-2017, 10:47 AM

1,200 posts, read 1,604,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus Clay Banger View Post
No, not "way down" and only a few polls showed any corresponding decrease. On top of that, these were national polls and we don't vote nationally. In other words, the polls do not support the assertion that Russia had any impact on the election results.
I'm talking about state polls, on many she was beating Trump by 10% or more, then after the new email scandal it went down to her only beating him by 2-4% in many states which is within the margin of error.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections