Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2017, 07:28 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Expat View Post
Everyone that voted for Trump would vote for him again as he's doing what he said he was going to do. Everyone that voted against would do the same because he is doing what he said he was going to do.
He's brought charges against Hillary? He's presented his great plan that everyone is going to love concerning health care? He's moved to get the other NATO countries to pay up? Mexico is paying for the wall?

What exactly has he done? He's blown up some caves we spent billions to build.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2017, 07:50 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
No he didn't. What he did was wrong and hugely hypocritical but there was no risk to the supplier chain.

I'm against TPP, NAFTA and open borders. It always devolves into this when you are painted into a corner you can not defend.

Chapter 13 is for small businesses that are not a corporation. GM filed Chapter 11 which is for corporations. It's funny how many people don't understand that they did file bankruptcy. The world didn't end as so many had previously predicted. No, it was not done correctly and that will come back to haunt GM again.

While it is early and there are things he may do, so far he really hasn't done squat.
Tell that to the Venders they may have a different view. The point is there is laws in place to reorganize large and small companies for restructuring.
The Union did not clearly want their inflated wages on the table.

Old 04-24-2017, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Tell that to the Venders they may have a different view.
A meaningless statement.

Quote:
The point is there is laws in place to reorganize large and small companies for restructuring.
The Union did not clearly want their inflated wages on the table.
Which really has nothing to do with your first statement. Your first statement is nothing more than scare tactics actually started by the (D)'s. Wrong then, wrong now.

Old 04-24-2017, 09:31 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,030,811 times
Quote:
If the election was a re-do, Hillary supporters would vote Sanders and he would be president.
That's the truth. Hillary voters are the disappointed ones. They're disappointed Hillary was their candidate. A large percentage of them were on the Never Hillary bandwagon but voted for her because their idiotic party designated her the candidate. When you look at the options, there's no way anyone who voted for Trump could have buyer's remorse. Not a chance.

Old 04-24-2017, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
That's the truth. Hillary voters are the disappointed ones. They're disappointed Hillary was their candidate. A large percentage of them were on the Never Hillary bandwagon but voted for her because their idiotic party designated her the candidate. When you look at the options, there's no way anyone who voted for Trump could have buyer's remorse. Not a chance.
It seems the case where they believe I should be as dissapointed that Hillary lost as much as they are. I am not.

I didn't want Trump to win but I really wanted Hillary to lose.

Old 04-24-2017, 10:19 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,030,811 times
Quote:
It seems the case where they believe I should be as dissapointed that Hillary lost as much as they are. I am not.

I didn't want Trump to win but I really wanted Hillary to lose.
I'll admit for one brief moment before the debates started, I was for Jeb!. I have to tell ya when Trump opened his first rally with Twisted Sister, my 72 year old heart nearly stopped. This was what I'd been waiting for and I didn't even know it.

Sure, he's embarrassed me. Sure, I've wished he would keep his fingers off Twitter. But overall, I'm happy. And delirious with joy that we don't have to look at Hillary. OMG, that would have killed me off, for sure! What a disgusting human she is!!!

Old 04-24-2017, 11:24 AM

6,224 posts, read 3,408,894 times
Quote:
He's brought charges against Hillary? He's presented his great plan that everyone is going to love concerning health care? He's moved to get the other NATO countries to pay up? Mexico is paying for the wall?

What exactly has he done? He's blown up some caves we spent billions to build.
What charges are you referring to? I do believe Trump said he wouldn't peruse any charges against Hillary.

What are you rambling on about? It took the democrats over a year to pass the ACA not withstanding the democrats had a super majority in both houses. And you complain about a couple of months?
I believe some of the NATO countries have stated they would pony up more money in support of NATO. The wall.... if NAFTA is renegotiation that may actually happen.

Explain your cave comment, as it seem to be a little strange?

Old 04-24-2017, 12:02 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
I'll admit for one brief moment before the debates started, I was for Jeb!. I have to tell ya when Trump opened his first rally with Twisted Sister, my 72 year old heart nearly stopped. This was what I'd been waiting for and I didn't even know it.

Sure, he's embarrassed me. Sure, I've wished he would keep his fingers off Twitter. But overall, I'm happy. And delirious with joy that we don't have to look at Hillary. OMG, that would have killed me off, for sure! What a disgusting human she is!!!
Remember when in 2013 Obama smugly said "You don't like a particular policy or a particular president? Go out there and win an election," and the left took pleasure in his arrogance?

Hey Obama, Hillary and Democrats, does the GOP winning over 1000 seats over Democrats count in winning an election?

Will you listen to the people now?

Old 04-24-2017, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
What charges are you referring to? I do believe Trump said he wouldn't peruse any charges against Hillary.
Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton 'has to go to jail' - CNNPolitics.com

Quote:
What are you rambling on about? It took the democrats over a year to pass the ACA not withstanding the democrats had a super majority in both houses. And you complain about a couple of months?
I said it's only been a couple months. That wasn't a complaint. I was responding to the idea that Trump has done something. He has done nothing.

Quote:
I believe some of the NATO countries have stated they would pony up more money in support of NATO. The wall.... if NAFTA is renegotiation that may actually happen.
I don't really care what you believe.

Quote:
Explain your cave comment, as it seem to be a little strange?
U.S. BELIEVES BIN LADEN IS HIDING IN CIA-BUILT CAVES | New York Post

Link used to keep current politics out of the equation. The caves Trump bombed were paid for with US taxpayer money. There is a bigger point here.

Old 04-24-2017, 02:01 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,231,444 times
Trump hasn't done anything of significance yet. He has signed a boatload of EOs that just study and recommend. The one thing that would have shafted his supporters was Trumpcare, but they blamed that on Ryan. Give it time. Talk is cheap when it comes to Trump and most of his REAL policies are not good for middle class America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections