Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2017, 12:32 PM

29,198 posts, read 22,250,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Why do many of you refer to his as "she"?

Granted if he legally changed his name to Caitlyn, people can call him that instead of his former name. However, that does not change the biological fact he was born a male, is a male, and will always be a male until the day he dies.

So why the non reality PC games calling him she?

As to his potential run for office, many a psychiatrist say trannys are emotionally unstable/ill. Considering this alone, who would vote for him?
He had surgery and hormone replacement. By law, if not natural birth, he's now female. By physical fact, he's also permanently female now, too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2017, 12:39 PM

5,661 posts, read 3,509,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
He had surgery and hormone replacement. By law, if not natural birth, he's now female. By physical fact, he's also permanently female now, too.
And by God's word?

And if you don't believe in God then

Natural science?

Bruce Jenner is still a he or a male.

What humans do medically to their bodies does not change ones gender.

In my opinion.

Old 04-27-2017, 01:37 PM

31,733 posts, read 26,686,195 times
If Bruce Jenner was not a white, wealthy, Olympic medal winner and married into that wacky Kardashian family, his "transformation" would barely rate above the news that Mrs. O'Brien of Podunk, Idaho gave birth to twins last week.

It is only because of who and what he is (or was) that the liberal/left media and entertainment industry flocked to Jenner and hasn't stopped since.

Thing is all the attention as given Jenner to believe he/she has some sort of platform, and keeps sticking oars in where not wanted or required.

Old 04-27-2017, 01:59 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,869,726 times
No he is a Freak!

MALE OR female who knows!

Old 04-27-2017, 02:24 PM

29,198 posts, read 22,250,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
And by God's word?

Natural science?

In my opinion.
It doesn't matter whether I believe in God or Natural Science or not. Or you either.

By law, what humans do medically to their bodies DOES change their gender under the eyes of the law.

That's not my opinion, or yours, that counts. It's a legal fact that applies to us all, despite our beliefs one way or the other.

Bringing God into this discussion is a deflection from the topic at hand. If you want to argue God and government, start a new thread on it.

Personally, I share a lot of other's opinions here. I think that any transgender person probably has mental issues that could prevent them from being the best choice when considering a candidate who has the powers of a law-maker if elected. Even so, for me, much would depend on the individual. In Jenner's case, I don't think he's fit to be elected dogcatcher. But my opinion amounts to nothing, as I'll never be qualified to vote for him anyway.

Old 04-27-2017, 03:24 PM

16,382 posts, read 8,471,370 times
Quote:

"By law"?
What law, wacky state law in CA maybe?

I am not coming at this from a religious standpoint, rather a scientific/factual one.

As to this notion that hormone therapy and surgery makes him a permanent female, you are deluded if you really believe that. For example, the woman who had herself surgically altered to be a lion is no more a feline, than Jenner is a woman.
But I guess to some out in LaLa land, make believe is reality.

Quote:
And by God's word?

Natural science?

In my opinion.

It is more than your opinion, it is fact, not PC make believe.

Old 04-27-2017, 07:20 PM

234 posts, read 122,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Could this be the chance for the GOP to adopt sexual diversity?

Caitlyn Jenner: 'I would seriously look at a run' for office - CNNPolitics.com
LMAO! The new face of the democrat party.

Old 04-28-2017, 05:13 PM

25,771 posts, read 21,924,440 times
Quote:
In a legal sense, maybe. Science and biology state otherwise, Bruce is XY. Surgery and hormone replacement and Bruce is still XY.

Quote:
And by God's word?

Natural science?

In my opinion.
Yes, he is a male. A really messed up male starved for attention and willing to humiliate himself and insult the LGBT community by his masquerade.

XY is male. Bruce is XY.

He knows nothing about "feeling" like woman. I am a woman and it is what it is. I never thought along the lines of "feeling" like a woman. What even is that?

He is mentally shot and this masquerade is finishing him off mentally. No one wants to see that!

Old 04-28-2017, 08:20 PM

7,059 posts, read 8,897,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Didn't she already run on the ticket with Mr Garrison?
LMAO! Yes!

Old 04-29-2017, 11:54 AM

4,840 posts, read 9,890,187 times
I'm with her, or is it him, or it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections