U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2017, 05:11 AM

36,441 posts, read 15,946,157 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
I didn't vote for either Trump or Clinton. Now that Trump is in office I follow what he is doing because he is our president whether I like it or not. Clinton is not our president and isn't part of our government anymore so I ignore everything in the media about her because she is irrelevant.

I wish the moderators would put a moratorium on anything related to Hillary unless she gets arrested or dies.
"I wish the moderators would put a moratorium on anything related to Hillary unless she gets arrested or dies"

Why?

If you don't like them, DON'T read them or respond to them.

Many still talk about W. Bush, etc.

Being part of history will ALWAYS be talked about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2017, 07:48 AM

1,920 posts, read 926,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
I wish the moderators would put a moratorium on anything related to Hillary unless she gets arrested or dies.
I would agree with this if only she would shut up her mouth. As long as she opens it and whines on TV, she is fair game. And don't we have enough anti Trump threads already?. So a few anti Hillary will not even balance it out.

In all seriousness, these anti Trump and anti Hillary threads will not make one iota of difference to Trump's or Hillary behavior. They both will behave in their own narcissistic ways. All these threads do is to provide entertainment for the gullible folks here on CD and more advertisement space being opened up from the numerous posts.

Old 05-07-2017, 09:46 AM

18,635 posts, read 7,236,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamban View Post
I would agree with this if only she would shut up her mouth. As long as she opens it and whines on TV, she is fair game. .
Amen.

Old 05-07-2017, 12:20 PM

71,663 posts, read 83,230,487 times
She needs to act like a mature classy candidate and move on.

Old 05-08-2017, 06:14 AM

1,125 posts, read 501,277 times
She should blame herself for setting up the e-mail server and her speaking fees. She was just too untrustworthy for me.

Old 05-08-2017, 06:17 AM

25,255 posts, read 15,241,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggiedog9 View Post
She should blame herself for setting up the e-mail server and her speaking fees. She was just too untrustworthy for me.
Remember when it came out her maid had access to government emails too ?
It got almost ridiculous how careless she was .

https://gop.com/rnc-statement-on-hil...sified-emails/

Old 05-12-2017, 11:46 PM

17,027 posts, read 9,519,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
She also blames herself.

For her dishonesty?

Old 05-13-2017, 08:10 AM

5,193 posts, read 3,730,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
What a disgrace. What a wretched state of being. I almost feel bad for her, but then am comforted by the fact that she is not president.
Random thoughts:

1. She's doing the circuit again because she is pushing her book that comes out in the fall. What other role(s) does she hope to play in the future? Who knows. Like many, I wish she would go away, but if her book does well she may see an opening for.........what? Political activism? Aiding Democrats running in the future? Running herself? Who knows. Or maybe it's just all about making a quick wad of cash from the book.

2. In a country of 320 million people mysogyny (I wish the left would push another word 'cause I can't spell the M word) likely played a role, but I believe it was a small role. The country was ready for a woman president if the candidate running had ANY shred of decency. She didn't.

3. With regards to equal pay - look in your own back yard first, lady. The gender pay gap in your own entities was public record.

4. With regards to another country influencing our election - where was the outrage by Clinton when Obama used taxpayer money to directly try to influence the Israel election and where was the outrage when he lent his voice (and the weight of the United States presidency) and spoke out in support of the EU prior to the Brexit vote?

5. She's pulling the Democrat party down every time she speaks and makes public appearances. Every time she shows her face people are reminded of the corruption and the collusion, are reminded that she was a twice-losing presidential candidate, and are reminded of what a morally bankrupt individual she is. For those who voted for her, they are also reminded that Trump is now president because she was so flawed, and many are reminded that they wholly and emotionally invested in her and she let them down. I am also reminded of previously highly regarded players like Donna Brazille, who compromised their integrity and good names, and fell on their swords in their effort to get this woman elected.

6. She has not publicly and honestly acknowledged the entire story of why she lost the election and her role in that loss. She never will. Acknowledgement of severe character flaws (and a dismal campaign) doesn't sell books, doesn't inspire the base, doesn't inspire her supporters and and doesn't inspire donors.

7. Whenever I see Clinton I am reminded of just how grateful I am that she is not president. I hate to even imagine what this country would have looked like after 4 or 8 years of a Clinton presidency. She makes my skin crawl.

Old 05-13-2017, 08:34 AM

3,870 posts, read 1,503,077 times
^^^ what he said ^^^

Old 05-13-2017, 10:56 AM

8,754 posts, read 4,018,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
I do not think Hillary is out of the 2020 picture.
Yes, she is.

Most Democrats realize her Presidential aspirations are through at this point. Heck, most didn't even want her in 2016 but she was forced in as the nominee because it was "her turn." I think any other Democrat would have beaten Trump.

Hillary lost and conservatives need to let it go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or