U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2017, 01:51 PM

624 posts, read 275,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
Because we have a president who doesn't know what he is doing. At least Obama was presidential!
Because your judging the words not actions. Obama was a likeable guy if you don't understand the horrible things he was doing behind the scenes. Letting 5 known terrorist get out of prison exchange for a soldier who deserted his platoon. Half of the platoon died looking for that missing soldier.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2017, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
She just sat there while somebody asked her question. She was relaxed and candid. Her knowledge of whatever subject came up was deep and wide.

She still makes Trump look like the Village Idiot. And way more crooked than she ever thought about being. But, that's how those sociopaths act. Whatever faults they have, lay into others for those same faults.
Hillary Clinton knows more than what she says but she has a much better poker face than Trump.

Old 05-02-2017, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Do you all remember how sure the leftists were that Hillary would win? What a joke!!! Still LMAO!!!
She thought people protesting BLM would help her get elected

Old 05-02-2017, 02:06 PM

16,830 posts, read 11,769,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Who cares? She lost. Why do you folks still care about her?

The election was over what? half a year ago? And still every day its "clinton clinton clinton"
Consider how long the media and political opponents beat up on Sarah Palin. It went on for years.

hillary waged a hate and fear mongering campaign that continues to this day to divide our country. hillary embodied every thing wrong with elitist politicians.

The least of her problem was being a female.

Old 05-02-2017, 02:39 PM

9,173 posts, read 7,041,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
We were for Bernie, never much liked Billary, but voted for her because Trump is in way over his head. It was clear during the primary. All he did was mouth off.

I watched part this same program, although the description sounds like the op watched something else.

She just sat there while somebody asked her question. She was relaxed and candid. Her knowledge of whatever subject came up was deep and wide.

She still makes Trump look like the Village Idiot. And way more crooked than she ever thought about being. But, that's how those sociopaths act. Whatever faults they have, lay into others for those same faults.
Yes, it was amazing to listen to someone talk eloquently using actual words and obviously having given a lot of thought to her answers. I think she would have been truly great, although it would have been a horrible governing environment. I think she genuinely cared about this country and everyone in it, deplorable or not.

She wouldn't have been perfect, but this dude we have now makes my skull hurt.

Old 05-02-2017, 02:42 PM

29,199 posts, read 15,351,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
I didn't vote for either Trump or Clinton. Now that Trump is in office I follow what he is doing because he is our president whether I like it or not. Clinton is not our president and isn't part of our government anymore so I ignore everything in the media about her because she is irrelevant.

I wish the moderators would put a moratorium on anything related to Hillary unless she gets arrested or dies.
The thing is that she may run again in 2020.

I think the odds are fairly good that she will at least test the waters.

Additionally, she still pulls weight in the DNC.

Old 05-02-2017, 02:48 PM

8,406 posts, read 2,431,269 times
Hillary is like a case of herpes, she just keeps coming back.

Old 05-02-2017, 02:57 PM

2,842 posts, read 1,436,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
The thing is that she may run again in 2020.

I think the odds are fairly good that she will at least test the waters.

Additionally, she still pulls weight in the DNC.
I hope not. I don't know why she'd bother anymore. She's been exposed even from her own base now.

Old 05-02-2017, 02:59 PM

2,850 posts, read 1,202,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
I want to go far to the left in the next election. Anyone with me?
Bahahahaha.

No, you're on your own with the rest of your alt-left cretins.

The farther you move to the left, the less chance you have of ever being taken seriously or considered legitimate.

Any sane person would not have anything to do with the ultra leftists, much less allow them to govern.

Old 05-02-2017, 03:03 PM

9,856 posts, read 11,886,025 times
She lost because nobody wanted her as president and it had nothing to do with being a woman. She also lost because of her greasy hair, bad, creamy-white 70's polyester pantsuits and the lack of how to connect with the voters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or