U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 05-11-2017, 12:04 PM
 
Location: Born & Raised DC > Carolinas > Seattle > Denver
9,349 posts, read 5,539,934 times
Reputation: 9446

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Agree how can we tell this to the many uneducated black and Hispanic voters that's Democrat?
The same way we'd tell this to the uneducated, rural, poor, disability-abusing whites?

oh wait, that's right. Trump cares about them. How could I forget.

 
Old 05-11-2017, 12:06 PM
 
Location: Newport Beach, California
32,991 posts, read 19,960,878 times
Reputation: 12883
Looks like a lot of people in this country still help the politicians playing the old Divide, Conquer game.

white vs black
white vs minority
minority vs white
rich vs poor
educated (lol) vs uneducated
etc
etc
etc
etc
etc
 
Old 05-11-2017, 12:08 PM
 
35,121 posts, read 40,013,554 times
Reputation: 62027
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
Lack of understanding of social theory on topics such as feminism, racism and economics, progressive taxation leads to the poor and uneducated voting against their own best interests. They look at such theories with contempt because think it is elitist when actually they explain their condition and what social policy will help them.
Let's see, consequences of voting when educated *allegedly*:
Lack of understanding of social theory on topics such as feminism, racism and economics, progressive taxation leads to the poor and educted voting against their own best interests.
They look at such theories with contempt because *they* think it is elitist when actually they explain their condition and what social policy will help them.


^^^^^^^^^ Sounds familiar...
 
Old 05-11-2017, 12:23 PM
 
Location: Prescott Arizona
1,651 posts, read 706,397 times
Reputation: 1591
This thread lol

Too bad the dumbest a most consistently worthless people in this country overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

Drug addicts

Chronic welfare recipients

HS drop outs

Sex offenders

Illegals that aren't supposed to vote

People with bad credit

Illiterates

Need I go on.....

Nice thread champ!
 
Old 05-11-2017, 12:44 PM
 
4,285 posts, read 1,395,201 times
Reputation: 1255
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Liberalism: We voted to divvy up your property.
Socialism: We declare all private property are now nationalized and belong to the country.
Communism: Bang! The execution is because this person owned private property.

So what's the difference?
They don't care, to them.. you are wrong, you will conform or eventually you will be killed.

This is the progress of progressives.
 
Old 05-11-2017, 12:50 PM
 
5,886 posts, read 4,517,072 times
Reputation: 6550
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
This thread lol

Too bad the dumbest a most consistently worthless people in this country overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

Drug addicts

Chronic welfare recipients

HS drop outs

Sex offenders

Illegals that aren't supposed to vote

People with bad credit

Illiterates

Need I go on.....

Nice thread champ!
Vegans
 
Old 05-11-2017, 01:36 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
14,379 posts, read 7,934,664 times
Reputation: 6636
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Just look at how many right-wingers who think liberalism, communism and socialism are the same thing.

In fact, just a few days ago, a right-wing poster here made a thread saying that Bernie is for socialism. No, Bernie is for a Socialist Democracy, a very different system.

.
No, Bernie is a self-proclaimed Socialist. He believes in a fully centralized government that controls every aspect of the economy.

As for the bolded... just look how many right wingers realize that the Democratic party has been hijacked by authoritarian socialists under the guise of being "progressive"

It if looks likes a cow, eats grass like a cow and moo's like a cow... it's probably a cow.

Look how many left wingers believe every conservative is a racist, HRC called 65M voters deplorable and irredeemable and you all applauded her.

There are absurd people on both sides of the center line; however, one stands out head and shoulders above the other as being hypocrites, condescending, and arrogant.

























Bet 90% of you automatically thought "Dems"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
They don't care, to them.. you are wrong, you will conform or eventually you will be killed.

This is the progress of progressives.
Progressivism is nothing more than pure socialism with communist roots. It's a regressive ideology. It's about the same as packaging dog crap in a candy bar wrapper and calling it a treat.

I'd bet that 80% of people who happily claim to be "progressives' don't have a clue what it actually means, or the agenda of those at the top of the progressive pyramid have in mind; the insidious orchestration of an unsuspecting herd.
 
Old 05-11-2017, 03:43 PM
 
3,036 posts, read 1,699,382 times
Reputation: 3431
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I dated a guy who graduated from an Ivy league university; he considers me as one of those "uneducated" because I had an art degree from UCLA.

I guess people like me should never vote. To some people, Uneducated = anybody who don't agree with me
Yes, there are a lot of posters here as well who think a degree in the humanities is worth nothing. The truly educated value all knowledge . Education, no matter what one majors in, teaches one how to think. It also exposes you to a wide variety of thoughts. Together you come out a winner because now you can reason.

It is only the uneducated who think those who don't define the world in the same narrow way as they do are wrong. It is a huge gap between the truly educated and the uneducated. If they are rich, have rich parents, they can get by. But if they are poor AND uneducated then they are truly victimized by politicians.
 
Old 05-11-2017, 05:34 PM
 
9,565 posts, read 5,904,199 times
Reputation: 6472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevdawgg View Post
What Bernie wants is to get rid of a free market/capitalist system. That's not a socialist democracy. It's pure socialism, which may lead to a communist system like the Soviet Union during the Cold War Era.

You may as well say what Bernie wants is to create a time machine and give everyone future lottery winning numbers.

Just as much truth to what you said.
.
 
Old 05-11-2017, 05:35 PM
 
Location: SGV
24,651 posts, read 9,579,543 times
Reputation: 9691
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
Lack of understanding of social theory on topics such as feminism, racism and economics, progressive taxation leads to the poor and uneducated voting against their own best interests. They look at such theories with contempt because think it is elitist when actually they explain their condition and what social policy will help them.
Voting is a violent act and not in the best interest of anyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top