Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 11:41 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,004,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
And yet -- how many times are the Hillary supporters bringing up Obama's middle name --- as though anyone has much decision in their middle name.

Hillary has dedicated her life to money and power. She never served America, she served on the Walmart Board of Directors. Hillary will serve the corporate interests, because they serve her.
Please see Post #60 on this thread before making any more ridiculous statements. And tell your friends here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2008, 01:01 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,142,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomx3 View Post
Hopefully you aren't including McCrazy as a 'conservative family value' kind of guy. I think dumping your injured/scarred first wife (and kids) and multiple affairs kind of excludes you from that category.
ps. Why does Obama not support/embody 'family values'?
Maybe because everyone and no one sems to have their own ideas on what constitutes "family values". I've never been able to have anyone explain what that means.

Although Barrack Obama has a family so you might say he embodies "family values"....

Do you have to have a family to have "family values"?

Does that include children?

What age children?

Do you need living parents to have "family values"?

If they're dead are your "family values" rescinded?

If you're single with no children are you lacking "family values? Are you then considered immoral?

If you're a family man caught with your pants down toe tapping in a public restroom do you have "family values"?

If you're a family man caught as client #9 of a high class whorehouse do you have "family values?

Old 03-11-2008, 10:53 AM

8,231 posts, read 17,312,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Maybe because everyone and no one sems to have their own ideas on what constitutes "family values". I've never been able to have anyone explain what that means.

Although Barrack Obama has a family so you might say he embodies "family values"....

Do you have to have a family to have "family values"?

Does that include children?

What age children?

Do you need living parents to have "family values"?

If they're dead are your "family values" rescinded?

If you're single with no children are you lacking "family values? Are you then considered immoral?

If you're a family man caught with your pants down toe tapping in a public restroom do you have "family values"?

If you're a family man caught as client #9 of a high class whorehouse do you have "family values?
No kidding. I never use that expression. It's kind of like having 'morals'. Whose? What kind? Where?

Old 03-11-2008, 01:25 PM

5,232 posts, read 8,411,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomx3 View Post
Hopefully you aren't including McCrazy as a 'conservative family value' kind of guy. I think dumping your injured/scarred first wife (and kids) and multiple affairs kind of excludes you from that category.
ps. Why does Obama not support/embody 'family values'?

Nah, McCains as liberal as Hillary or Obama. I think its a sad thing that Ron Paul isn't taken seriously. He seems to be the only politician alive that thinks the Constitution is there to limit Gov't power. The rest of the BS gets too deep too fast but its VERY obvious that our Gov'ts gotten out of hand. Its too big & fat & sticking with mainstream Dem or Rep politics is only making it fatter. Only difference is who they want to give my money to.
I say screw Iraq & screw domestic entitlement programs. Give the taxpayer back his country.
My thoughts on Hillary are if she had an ounce of self respoct or moral fibre Bill would be living with Monica. She also couldn't even get elected in her own state, that should tell you something right there.

Obama I dont know much about but he aligns himself with the liberal left so I doubt theres much I'll find attractive.
Is he pro gun? If he's not pro gun he shouldn't even be eligible for office.

Nope, the only worthy candidate is Ron Paul but America will vote in another readymade follow the leader politician of one flavor or another.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections