U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2017, 03:46 PM

17,538 posts, read 19,712,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Is Griffin running there? Is Griffin a Democrat Party official?

Should the Dems do a commercial with right leaning nutjobs now? It would be difficult to pick just one given the plethora of them.
Go ahead and try, it makes you guys look like the weasels you are...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2017, 03:53 PM

1,553 posts, read 727,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
I suspect the majority of Americans have only a vague idea who Kathy Griffin is. Between now and the 2018 elections she's about to become very well known as the face of the left.

The GOP Is Using the Kathy Griffin Scandal in a TV Ad for Georgia's Special Election - It's a Doozy
And the GOP wins another seat due to Democrat stupidity.

Old 06-02-2017, 03:55 PM

1,553 posts, read 727,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
The anti-Trumpers are great... they keep self-destructing to epic proportions... 2018 is going to be a really good year...
With their violence and hatred, expect 60 Republican seats in the Senate in 2019, and expect a much larger house majority. If we can get a 38th state to go full Republican, we can hold a Constitutional convention and fix some stuff.

Old 06-02-2017, 04:33 PM

4,508 posts, read 2,108,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
Really? I didn't see anyone of the usual left side posters here that had a single positive thing to say about her actions, so take your aspersions and place them nicely where the sun doesn't shine. Otherwise, provide a concrete cite where the "Left" thought it was "really funny". I doubt you'll find one.
Ask and ye shall receive:

Today, 03:07 PM

Good for Griffin fighting back the "birthers." Dumpf and Melania, the pin up, can't take a little of the what they dish out. The Trump's saying that Barron was "offended," are hypocrites. When Dumpf bragged about grabbing women by the pu**y, was Barron offended that his father engages in sexual assault?

Lisa Bloom holding press conference with Kathy Griffin!

Old 06-02-2017, 05:05 PM

9,842 posts, read 11,870,826 times
I can just visualize a prankster putting a mock Kathy's head on top of a fence post, with blood running down it.... Then send the picture to Kathy, see if she herself is shocked by it and see if the Trump family and their supporters have a right to be offended by her crude, unforgivable act,

Old 06-02-2017, 05:59 PM

30,194 posts, read 16,569,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
I suspect the majority of Americans have only a vague idea who Kathy Griffin is. Between now and the 2018 elections she's about to become very well known as the face of the left.

The GOP Is Using the Kathy Griffin Scandal in a TV Ad for Georgia's Special Election - It's a Doozy
It doesn't matter who she is. What she did is unacceptable, and it was disgusting. She exemplifies what the MSM has become. Even Anderson Cooper (Pooper) laughed it off! And now she is pretending to be a victim! I hope she never works again.

Free speech has consequences. You must be ready to accept them.

Old 06-02-2017, 06:13 PM

2,767 posts, read 2,292,317 times
Double Standard:

https://youtu.be/LIc1SV2Fn-s

Ted Nugent threatened Obama and Hilliary several times around the 2012 election and Trump defended him then. And just recently invited Ted to the Oval Office.

If Trump wants to be consistent Kathy's punishment should be Trump defending her and an invitation to the White House.

Old 06-02-2017, 06:18 PM

1,476 posts, read 408,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Ossoff currently +2 on the latest poll.

I'm in this district and will be voting Ossoff on the 20th.
Me too. Already early-voted at the lovely new East Roswell library! Only waited 20 minutes.

Old 06-02-2017, 06:19 PM

1,476 posts, read 408,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
It doesn't matter who she is. What she did is unacceptable, and it was disgusting. She exemplifies what the MSM has become. Even Anderson Cooper (Pooper) laughed it off! And now she is pretending to be a victim! I hope she never works again.

Free speech has consequences. You must be ready to accept them.
She doesn't exemplify anything. She just did something really stupid.

Old 06-03-2017, 07:13 AM

2,834 posts, read 3,922,510 times
Kathy Griffin DOES exemplify the lefto-fascist liberal wing of the Dem party. Makes a death threat against the president and then tries to make herself the victim. (If ISIS had posted such a photo, would it have been taken as "art"?) If the Dems don't distance themselves from this idiotic stupidity (which doesn't appear likely), they will continue to plummet in credibility.

DEMentia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections