Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2017, 12:58 PM

4,657 posts, read 4,116,410 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BicoastalAnn View Post
WTF is trying to assassinate Trump,
Are you paying attention:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attemp...f_Donald_Trump

Quote:
and why do you consider them a part of the party mainstream instead of one of the "a nutter here and there" constituency?
It is an everyday part of your movement to call for violence against him and his family. Literally every day:

Assassination threats against Trump flood Twitter | New York Post

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017...ssination-joke

Madonna: I've thought a lot about blowing up the White House| Latest News Videos | Fox News

Kathy Griffin photographed with ‘beheaded’ Trump | New York Post

Rapper Shad Moss

Trump Assassination Threats -- Investigate & Prosecute | National Review

Over 12,000 tweets are calling for Trump's assassination. Here's how the Secret Service handles it

Quote:
And are you only measuring political violence by who harms the Majority Whip... or does that include all politicians, like Gabby Giffords? And really, Republicans NEVER send death threats to politicians? Some of what you said is absolute idiocy on the part of the Dem party, but like you said, it's "a nutter here and there."
Gabby Giffords was shot by a left wing nut who adored the Commuist Manifesto. You prove my point.

What Does Jared Lee Loughner Believe? - CBS News

Quote:
Frankly, I don't care who wins elections.
Excellent. I am trynig to help but if you just don't want to win...well, I led you to the water.

Quote:
I have voted red and blue on different occasions... I care more about the issues than what color is hot at the moment, and especially do not like to see the other side as "evil" no matter which side I've been on.
Please. You are a lefty and everyone knows it. It you weren't, then the truth would not be so damned painful for you.

Look, I am done wasting posts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2017, 01:04 PM

882 posts, read 688,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
No, no, no, no, no.

I am going to jump back into my own thread here one time, as it is doing fine on its own.

The "both parties" idea is idiotic. We did not try to assassinate Obama. We did not shoot your majority whip. We did not collude with CNN to rig a debate. We are not rioting in the streets. We did not send death threats to electors. Our side was not caught on tape talking about sending people to commit violence at your rallies.

This is not about "throwing insults," this is about violence and fascism. Your side, and your side alone is guilty. We may have a nutter here and there, but your side is engaging in an organized attempt to overthrow a duly elected government that starts with CNN, MSNBC, and the DNC.

If you want to start winning elections, you need to become a mainstream party again.

And no more of this "both sides" crap.
I completely agree with the "both sides" crap. That's about as lame as it gets. There is nothing that I know that compares to the little temper tantrum and petulant children act I'm seen with Democrats. I find it humorous (and sad) that they have the audacity to fix their own election and then continue to claim the national election is without merit with a story based on nothing but allegations (ala McCarthyism). And then to cast a blind eye to a play that has had the characters changed to emulate the assassination of Trump (and to be completely supported and sponsored by the NY Times?!). How any one can say a rag like that has any credibility at all is beyond me. No one at that newspaper has an objective bone in their body (and that goes for CNN, WAPO, NPR, and Huffington Post, in addition to the 3 major news networks). And then the DNC does nothing about the people involved in smearing Bernie Sanders (since last I checked, even Debbie Downer is still employed). Pathetic!

Old 06-27-2017, 01:06 PM

2,333 posts, read 1,487,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Are you paying attention:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attemp...f_Donald_Trump

It is an everyday part of your movement to call for violence against him and his family. Literally every day:

Assassination threats against Trump flood Twitter | New York Post

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017...ssination-joke

Madonna: I've thought a lot about blowing up the White House| Latest News Videos | Fox News

Kathy Griffin photographed with ‘beheaded’ Trump | New York Post

Rapper Shad Moss

Trump Assassination Threats -- Investigate & Prosecute | National Review

Over 12,000 tweets are calling for Trump's assassination. Here's how the Secret Service handles it

Gabby Giffords was shot by a left wing nut who adored the Commuist Manifesto. You prove my point.

What Does Jared Lee Loughner Believe? - CBS News

Excellent. I am trynig to help but if you just don't want to win...well, I led you to the water.

Please. You are a lefty and everyone knows it. It you weren't, then the truth would not be so damned painful for you.

Look, I am done wasting posts.
No, I actually don't follow every moment of the campaign trail, and certainly don't follow every dumb ass comedian making unclassy jokes (which she at least apologized for). What can I say... don't support it, wouldn't say it, think it's illogical. So what are YOU doing to make politics less nasty... continue insulting lefties, waiting for them to insult you, and recycle repeat or maybe try to be the change you want to see? But no, go on, continue telling me about how I'm out of touch or something.

Old 06-30-2017, 11:38 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking View Post
Yes, of course you're a Moderate (keep telling yourself that). As for Joseph McCarthy, it might do you some good to educate yourself and look it up (it's easy to do).
I am so tired of people being labeled as liberal or conservatives. What happened to be being democrats and republicans where many in both parties were moderates

Old 07-01-2017, 10:16 AM

882 posts, read 688,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I am so tired of people being labeled as liberal or conservatives. What happened to be being democrats and republicans where many in both parties were moderates
Yawn, history. 'Nuf said.

Old 07-01-2017, 10:55 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,466,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
one...
two....
three.....

Let's all have a good cry about Hillary's loss!!!!!!!!!!
It was the Russians!!!!!!!!!!!
It wasn`t the Russians. It was millions of gullible voters that thought Mexico was going to buy them a wall to hide behind. You`re not embarrassed yet?

Old 07-09-2017, 12:29 AM

6,658 posts, read 4,744,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Thank you! America did not elect Donald Trump President, Putin selected the "big dummy." The Democratic is a strong viable party. The Republican party was near extinction before Putin hacked the 2016 Presidential election.
This is just as idiotic as "Bush did 9/11".

CNN can find someone who posted the video meme, but they still can't find a Russian hacker.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections