Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2017, 02:50 PM

4,660 posts, read 4,120,871 times

Advertisements

Yeah, I know. It doesn't mean anything that a Republican won in Georgia even though is is the 3rd-4th special election (depending on how counted) loss and an alleged refendum on Trump. Popular vote...blah blah blah...gerrymandering...etc, etc.

Look, you party is going down the toilet because you have no message besides hate. Demographic changes, and catering to the most ignorant and hateful has not put you in the ascendency, and it isn't going to. Trump is well on his way to a second term despite fake poll numbers because while you caterwaul about a fictional Russian scandal, he is quietly and consistenly shoring up Wisconsin, Pennslyvania and Michigan. You have no chance of regaining the Senate next time out, and I will believe the House when I see it.

Your vile message has got to change.

-American who want existing border laws enforced can no longer be called racist.

- Americans who see connections with Islamic terrorism and the actual tenets of Islam can no longer be called racists.

- You may no longer "tell white people to shut up."

- Americans will no longer watch leftist riots in the streets, death threats to electors, violence against Trump supporters, campus fascism, assasination attempts against Republican politicians, depictions and threats of murder to the president and his family, and silently listen when you stupidly claim the the violence is on the right.

- You must stop pushing this absolutely faux scandal which is just a cover for the fact that wikileaks has proven the Democratic party to be a criminal orgnization.

- You must take responsibility for the disaster that is Obamacare and pledge to let Republicans fix it.

- YOU MUST STOP DEMONIZING THOSE WHO CREATE WEALTH.

- You must stop insisting on the evil of Christianity while defending Islam.

- Americans will no longer listen to you justifying burning, looting, violence and stealing Nike shoes as "peaceful protest."

- You must demand that the news media right its course after this fiasco that is the "Trump Russian Investigation" (in parenthesis because of course there never was an investigation).

- You must demand that the behavior of the campaign is never repeated. You must own up to wikileaks, everything in it, Donna Brazil colluding with the media to win a presidential debate, and Wasser-Schultz having to resign after it was revealed that she rigged the primary.

- No more waiving Mexican flags with signs that say "not my president." It is stupid even for you.

- You must take full, unilateral responsibility for the violence and admit that the assassination attempts against our president (when he was a candidate) and our majoity whip are the direct result of your venomous rhetoric. You must admit that this is NOT as shared problem, or something that both sides need to work on. Admit that this is the direct result of at least two decades of hate from the left.

- You must, absolutely must, DEMAND that the reverse targeting of our citizens, their unmasking and the illegal leaking of their names is fully investigated, and the hightest possible people, whether Rice, Lynch, or even Obama, are prosecuted.

An addict can only quit when they have a "moment of clarify." Is yours here yet? Do you realize that you have been duped? Are you starting to understand just how anti-American you have been?

Of course not. But I am providing the free service of leading you to the water. When you lose the next time out and maybe are ready, you can drink up with no need to thank me. I'm good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2017, 02:52 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,565,372 times
When the enemy is making mistakes, encourage them!

Old 06-21-2017, 02:54 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
When the enemy is making mistakes, encourage them!
Yeah! Keep the Twitter storms coming!

Old 06-21-2017, 02:56 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,698,352 times
We realize you would love this to be a one party democracy, but keep smoking the same weed, it ain't happening. What were you saying when the GOP couldn't get a vote to save them for years ? Didn't hear a peep from you then.

If you understood politics, these things always run in cycles. We will be in for a while, then it swings to your team. So don't get too proud and feel the Dictatorship is here to stay. Personally, if I were Trump, I wouldn't unpack too much of my stuff, I don't think he is going to be there long enough to warm up the bed.

Old 06-21-2017, 02:58 PM

5,900 posts, read 3,900,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
I am providing the free service of leading you to the water.
Free service? You're getting paid to write this!

Old 06-21-2017, 03:02 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,589,229 times
The truth is the exact opposite. The vileness of republicans has doomed them. Only by gerrymandering, voter-obstruction and hacking of the election process, have they clung to any political power. To quote Walt Kelly through his cartoon character Pogo Possum, the reality for republicans is: "We have met the enemy and he is us!".

Old 06-21-2017, 03:02 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,113,297 times
If the Democrat Party somehow falters (I wish both parties would, personally), another would rise to replace it. We're not all going to end up Republican, have just one party, wherever this thinking is going. That's silly to think.

Old 06-21-2017, 03:09 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Weird...the Republicans lost all 9 of the special elections in 2009. Remind me again how 2010 went?

What nonsense from you folks. losing in special elections from deep red states is not a big shock, or really mean anything. just like when Republicans went 0 for 9 in 2009.

Last edited by greywar; 06-21-2017 at 03:18 PM..

Old 06-21-2017, 03:11 PM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times
well this basically saying the people and the politicians are NOT in unison--- Politicians - read our post - you are NOT Connecting

Old 06-21-2017, 03:13 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Weird...the Republicans lost all 9 of the special elections in 2009. Remind me again how 2010 went?.
Not hard to understand.

Obama and his globalist policies destroyed the Democrat party.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections