U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2017, 10:49 AM

2,842 posts, read 1,436,205 times

Advertisements

The only link she ever provided was something about how the Pope endorsed Trump.

Pope Francis Shocks World, Endorses Donald Trump for President

Meanwhile, she didn't have a campaign, she didn't have a message besides #ImWithHer, she used Lena Dunham to campaign for her (LOL!), she lied about being sick for no real reason, screwed Bernie out the primary, she had major email issues, etc.

But nah, man, it's totally that fake news.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2017, 10:50 AM

44,480 posts, read 17,762,937 times
Hillary asks question too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQMC6nUVmMc

(maybe they should have taken the bottle away for a few hours)

Old 06-28-2017, 10:53 AM

2,842 posts, read 1,436,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

Cringe.

I mean, with crap like this, I'm REALLY surprised that the Russia narrative stuck around for so long.

How could Russia influence her to make and release this video???

No one in her campaign was like "whoa Hill, I think we shouldn't release this video...it makes you look cray cray"? Nobody?

Old 06-28-2017, 11:00 AM

9,748 posts, read 3,142,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Cringe.

I mean, with crap like this, I'm REALLY surprised that the Russia narrative stuck around for so long.

No one in her campaign was like "whoa Hill, I think we shouldn't release this video...it makes you look cray cray"? Nobody?
the Russia narrative is still around because the liberal leaning media is assisting the Democrats by pushing it

Old 06-28-2017, 11:11 AM

19,186 posts, read 14,970,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
The pedophile pizza parlor for one

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
And this post is a PERFECT example of how well the Russian propaganda worked. Its effective folks. And not because the poster is uneducated, in fact it works slightly better on educated folks oddly enough.
Not the Russian propaganda again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
And most of these "fact check" sites (if not all) are not credible.
Yes, none that I think of are credible. They are for the "lazy" and count on many people being that way. One has to do their own research from several sources.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
The pro Hillary people could link 100 stories about the fake news. The pro Trump people would discount the source.

Google is your friend.

This isn't really about Trump and Billary. it is about how technology will influence everything we think and do.
Again, for those that are lazy, they are an easy mark!

Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
It wasn't fake news that lost Her the election it was fake Hillary.A power hungry money hungry liar who would say anything you wanted to hear true or not. She forgot about the other half of Americans except when she called them unredeemable deplorable idiots she would put out of work.She thought there were enough angry American voters to put her over the top.Fact is she created more angry American voters with her mouth than she had voting for her.
The reason Hillary lost the election was plain and simple, "Hillary".

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
The question is not that there are fake stories. There are fake stories about every candiate. The question is that they swung the election like liberals claim

From what I remember the mainstream media was far more anti Trump than Clinton
No, it did not swing the election to Trump. They keep looking for excuses, maybe they want to run the morally, mentally and physically incompetent Hillary again. A sociopath NEVER takes responsibility for their actions. The Clintons scare people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
Comey bs letter before this Clinton was winning.
Any of us that have followed Hillary through her "career" knew better. You were counting on the polls? You need to google "why the polls are no longer valid".

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
I doubt most liberals think fake news lost Hillary the presidency, it did hurt her however most liberals are upset Russia interfered with our election period. Everyone should be concerned about that
Russia? They screamed "Russia" to distract from the scandals that were hitting Hillary as the election came closer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

Parksinson's meds are not supposed to be mixed with alcohol! Of course, someone with problem drinking is going to do it anyway. Also, those blue contacts she wears to minimize seizures make her look extra spooky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Cringe.

So, you would step up and say something like that to Hillary? Yeah, you'd either be without a job or "pushing up daisies", you don't mess with the Clintons!

The reason, again, that Hillary Clinton lost was "Hillary Clinton". The polls were tampered with to reflect a win that would never take place. Unless the Dems get real and denounce Hillary, they will continue to lose, which I do hope is what we see. I think they have already did themselves in for 2018.

I just cannot believe that anyone with the slightest bite of intelligence cannot see why Hillary Clinton was defeated.

Last edited by AnywhereElse; 06-28-2017 at 11:24 AM..

Old 06-29-2017, 07:24 AM

11,526 posts, read 3,156,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Parksinson's meds are not supposed to be mixed with alcohol! Of course, someone with problem drinking is going to do it anyway. Also, those blue contacts she wears to minimize seizures make her look extra spooky!

What was it that Chelsea tweeted? Something about Hillary coping with her election loss with "Charlotte (Chelsea's little daughter) and chardonnay"?

Old 06-29-2017, 07:27 AM

2,559 posts, read 1,902,815 times
I think it doesn't matter because you cannot go back and say, hey, let's do the election for president again. Also, you cannot really prevent it from happening in the future because the election style might change, the media reporter might change, the view of citizens might change, etc.... You have so many factors that you need to take into consideration, not just what news cause the election outcome. Yes, maybe for this specific election it might had happen, but I don't think most people care.

Old 06-29-2017, 09:48 AM

9,503 posts, read 4,851,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
That headline is from May 2017 Do you think it helped Trump win the election ? Besides, it's from a blog on an obscure site called 'Liberty-Courier.'

Old 06-29-2017, 10:59 AM

36,596 posts, read 16,008,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
I have lots of arguments. You must be new here.

I just am tired of the intellectual laziness of folks.
"I have lots of arguments."

Gee, and I thought was a discussion forum NOT an argument forum.

"I just am tired of the intellectual laziness of folks"

Pot, meet kettle.

Old 06-29-2017, 11:10 AM

1,125 posts, read 502,765 times
The MSM publishing polls run by Clinton Super Pacs as real news...and she always carries hot sauce lol...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections