Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2017, 08:57 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,093,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Hillary Clinton wants to play a role in next year’s midterm elections. It’s just not clear yet what that role will be.

Moderator cut: copyright violation

Hillary Clinton looks for her role in midterms | TheHill
This sounds like a great idea.. for the GOP. Thoughts?

Last edited by Ibginnie; 07-08-2017 at 09:50 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2017, 09:02 PM

11,239 posts, read 11,015,248 times
Democrats have a lot of work to do. They need all the help they can get!

Old 07-08-2017, 09:08 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
While Hillary has some negative aspects, she is also a career politician who has worked hard for a lot of very good causes. Therefore, she does have a lot of respect and people who like her a lot. She is also savvy to the ways of politics and intelligent, so she can be an important part of the rebuilding of the Democratic party.

And here the Trumpees thought she was ready to stroke out and die.

Old 07-08-2017, 09:19 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,144,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
While Hillary has some negative aspects, she is also a career politician who has worked hard for a lot of very good causes. Therefore, she does have a lot of respect and people who like her a lot. She is also savvy to the ways of politics and intelligent, so she can be an important part of the rebuilding of the Democratic party.

I'm not sure who you're talking about, but this thread is about Hillary Clinton. She certainly can't be described by any of those traits you listed.

Old 07-08-2017, 09:26 PM

252 posts, read 123,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Hillary Clinton looks for her role in midterms | TheHill
This sounds like a great idea.. for the GOP. Thoughts?
That sounds great! Every GOP voter should push her to do so! I mean I guess she hasn't gotten the point yet. MANY MANY MANY democrats have said she was a TOXIC CANDIDATE! She just can't give it up!

Old 07-08-2017, 09:31 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeplorablePopulist View Post
That sounds great! Every GOP voter should push her to do so! I mean I guess she hasn't gotten the point yet. MANY MANY MANY democrats have said she was a TOXIC CANDIDATE! She just can't give it up!

Uh huh, but that "toxic candidate" got more ACTUAL votes than your hero. Yeah, I know, electoral college and all that BS, but more PEOPLE plunked down their vote for her than him. You guys better thank your lucky stars that electoral college thing is in play, otherwise, you would be seeing a different President in the WH.

Not bad for a chick with baggage and the Russians working hard to discredit her.

Old 07-08-2017, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Uh huh, but that "toxic candidate" got more ACTUAL votes than your hero. Yeah, I know, electoral college and all that BS, but more PEOPLE plunked down their vote for her than him.

Not bad for a chick with baggage and the Russians working hard to discredit her.
Muh Russians!

Actually she won California by enough votes to win the popular vote. Thank god for the electoral college,so glad our forefathers were smart enough to install that so the coasts couldn't control the country. Oh and that's on TOP of millions of dead,illegal and voters who voted in 2 states. So.

Old 07-08-2017, 09:36 PM

3,006 posts, read 2,627,599 times
Still buying into that "muh illegals" voter fraud shtick, huh? Lol

Old 07-08-2017, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pemgin View Post
Still buying into that "muh illegals" voter fraud shtick, huh? Lol
Yeah I am a stickler for facts. Oh and since we are on the topic of the midterms you democrats do realize the states REALLY screwed up by not working with the commission to make sure everything was legit right? Yall literally just gave the GOP and every GOP PAC ammunition to run ads saying the democrats don't care about fair elections and the proof is they refuse to cooperate in insuring the 2016 election was 100% legit. I saw that the moment I saw states denying the information needed.

Old 07-08-2017, 09:40 PM

78,339 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:

I'm not a Trump voter and I have to seriously ask what you've been smoking?

Savy to politics? SHE LOST TO FRIGGIN' TRUMP.

Which takes us to how you claim she is "well liked".

Um, SHE LOST TO FRIGGIN' TRUMP.

What you're really seeing is that she has packed the DNC with loyalists and has lots of corporate donors and is going to ramrod herself in with cheating and coercion (again) to the 2020 nomination just like she did in 2016.

Of course Trump supporters don't like her, they're not going to like any democrats.

Frankly I think real democrats that care about democratic causes and um...winning elections... should be disgusted by a lot of you comments.

I just cannot get past the cheating of Sanders (and likely others)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections