Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2008, 03:45 PM

510 posts, read 1,459,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Racists --- you Hillaryites have succeeded in making this all about race. Obama is black and that's your problem with him.

Yep, keep trying to spin it, keep trying!

Wow! Such nonsense. You feel the walls falling in, don't you? Rev Wright made it about RACE, get it, yet??? Not Hillary or McCain. McCain had this all planned out, I am starting to like him too. Pretty smart on his part!

I would take either Hillary or McCain over Obama any day, and I don't like EITHER one of them. But, at least I'd feel they won't turn the United States into a nation who licks the feet of other nations and where there are only two kinds of people: 1.) Ones getting the government to pay for everything while they do nothing for it and 2.) Hard working people so over TAXED $$$$$ that they have to work two or three jobs just to pay their bills and wait until they're 80 to retire.

Have you LOOKED at Obama's ideas? More tax increases, more taxes, more taxes, more taxes!!

I hope Americans are really seeing how the wool was pulled over our eyes.

I am to the point all I picture when I think of Obama as President is Al Qaeda rubbing their hands together and licking their lips.

Here's a few pics, in case anybody forgot, to remind WHY it's important to have a strong, competent PRO-AMERICAN President:

The Presidency is SERIOUS, people!!

Obama was never really qualified even though he seemed likable, but now that I see what kind of church he attended, he will NEVER get my vote. And if he runs as any body's VP, I will vote for McCain. So much for calling me a Hillaryite, eh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2008, 04:32 PM

1,544 posts, read 2,269,524 times
yeap presidency is serious !!! thats why the Americns let a monkey called Dubya have it for 8 years

remember 9/11 happened during the Dubya/Cheney/Rumsfield watch

Old 03-16-2008, 04:42 PM

510 posts, read 1,459,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expat007 View Post
yeap presidency is serious !!! thats why the Americns let a monkey called Dubya have it for 8 years

You know WHY some people voted for Bush? Likeability!! The same reason some are voting for Obama!! Don't you SEE the similarity!? Two unqualified men who people would "like" to have a beer with. You can't seem to get elected on anything much more than freaking personality these days.

I think Bush is one of the worst Presidents ever and I did NOT, I repeat, NOT vote for him either time!!!

That said, If I HAD to pick between Bush and Obama...OMG, OMG, I can't believe I am saying this...I would pick Bush. Then go home and puke.

Old 03-16-2008, 04:43 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,686,730 times
Quote:

And who ran it before that? In fact, which party has had the most control over the last few decades? and what did they accomplish?

And, remember, there have been no further attacks on our soil since 9/11.

Not a bad record in that respect.

Old 03-16-2008, 04:58 PM

27,212 posts, read 46,724,071 times
I think people are starting to get it and other wise there is more to come since the rep. just have to wait and do nothing and if Obama stays in the race he will wish he backed out when more facts come out. For the one blaming Bush for 9/11, if Clinton had taken the chance he got to take out Osama, there wouldn't have been a 9/11. But we can never be sure, since more crazy m....and racists and American haters are waiting to do something and I'm embarresed to see that they teach hate in a church same to what they do in the mosques.

Old 03-16-2008, 05:03 PM

1,544 posts, read 2,269,524 times
LOL this is like ferraro comments, Obama can just rehect and denounce

where are these tapes coming from?? notice not one had obama saying anything disrespectful

Old 03-16-2008, 05:15 PM

3,325 posts, read 1,959,833 times
Default fuzzy headed liberal democrats

Quote:
And the dems had two chances to come up with someone better and it was just some lockbox daddy's boy and a windsurfing weirdo..."enough is enough vote democrat" give me a friggin' break.

Old 03-16-2008, 05:16 PM

27,212 posts, read 46,724,071 times
Quote:

where are these tapes coming from?? notice not one had obama saying anything disrespectful
Nobody is saying that but as the president of the US you have to be clean with relations to people who wish bad to the nation. Obama has a friend who was a member of PLO for many years and a close friend of Yasser Arafat and that is Obama's personal friend coming to have dinners with him.
Than this rev. with his out spoken remarks and hate towards certain people and the country, etc. This is not that we wish to have as a president, it is not just some person who endorsed him. Because that is something he can't help, but to be personal friends with these persons is something else. We all want to be safe and not having a president who has a spiritual leader and adviser with these kinds of messages. Obama used this man's quote for the titel of his book, so this goes further than just a person he has met over the years. Ophrah stopped going to this church because of this rev. remarks, she knew and did the right thing.

Old 03-16-2008, 05:18 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,672,493 times
Quote:

They can find nothing on Obama -- that's why. And you know they've worked overtime looking for it.

Old 03-16-2008, 05:19 PM

543 posts, read 1,227,772 times
I believe Obama is getting the intelligent voters. He has been much cleaner than Clinton in the campaign.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections