Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2008, 02:03 AM

881 posts, read 1,589,324 times

Advertisements

Geraldine Ferraro is a liberal. Liberals spent 50 years in America attacking everyone for being a "racist", creating this system of the Politically Correct (PC) police, creating a system in American where people who are of a certain race receive benefits members of other races are not entitled to. Not only that, she made the word "racist" be so powerful, so destructive, that you get tagged a "racist", you lose your job, you are attacked by the liberal media, you are the scum of the earth, you are worst than a murderer. She engineered a system where you say anything bad about someone who is black and you get tagged a racist.

Geraldine Ferraro is part of this problem. She and her cohorts created this ridiculous system of using race to attack others. Of course, she did not do it alone. She did it with help from real racists like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan, Jimmy Carter, Ted Kennedy.... just to list a few of the most illustrious types that created the Racist Attack System. But Ferraro was a big part of it.

Now Ferraro makes a statement, a TRUE statement, I might add, and now the system she created, the system where you say anything against someone who is black and you are ferociously attacked and called a racist.

She has been publicly humiliated, the media has attacked her viciously, she had to resign from the Hillary campaign, and Hillary has publicly scolded Ferraro.

Funny how these things work, huh? As my dad says: "You raised a dog to bite you". Geraldine Ferraro is reaping what she sowed. Many Democrats today are seeing the consequences of the Racist Attack System they created being used against them!!

I hope some of you finally understand… Things have to change or there will be more civil unrest in America. Free speech is over, you cannot say anything these days thanks to the PC police, and this “race” accusations just makes everything worse. I hope you Democrats regret creating this evil system. MLK would be devastated if this is how his dream turned out to be. People are not judges by their character. They are judged by the color of their skin. And the judged people are not black.

Geraldine Ferraro just learned her lesson. The system she helped create is now being used against her.

Poetic justice….. Yeah, I think so!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2008, 05:54 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,442,882 times
Those filthy "libs"!

NOW they're getting what they deserve!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections