Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2017, 08:21 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,361,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by At-Chilles View Post
They're going to use every psyop and gutless platitude in history to try to inflate globalist Kamala Harris in the same way when Barky showed up out of nowhere.
They will have to use the Republican playbook if they do.

All those billions the GOP's financeers spent on developing the playbook came from their global interests.

Make no mistake; the GOP is as globalist as it gets. Both parties are. The United States can't survive in this world as an isolationist nation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2017, 08:54 AM

11,988 posts, read 5,293,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post

All those billions the GOP's financeers spent on developing the playbook came from their global interests.

Make no mistake; the GOP is as globalist as it gets. Both parties are. The United States can't survive in this world as an isolationist nation.
....and they're being played like a fine Stradivarius.

Old 09-02-2017, 12:28 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,480,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post

and that is the problem with the globalist fascist liberals....they don't understand that anti-globalism is NOT isolationist

as usual the fascist liberals cant get the point of one size does not fit all

Old 09-02-2017, 12:46 PM

2,691 posts, read 1,667,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb View Post
Hillary will not run again.

I adore Maxine. Maxine would open up a can o whooppasss on not only the Republicans but Democrats as well....

I wish she'd run. We'd be lucky to have her.
I though you were being sarcastic until I saw one of your later posts. Keep your luckiness to having Maxine to yourself and your fellow Californians.

Old 09-02-2017, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
That the people who elected Trump were duped.
Quote:
The other doddering, old mental case you supported, then.

We had more than one of those guys running.
Actually if you look at the mirror, you might find out why Hillary lost.

Somehow you feel intellectually superior to other voters and feel that they were duped into voting for Trump and you were the smart one to have seen that and voted for Hillary. Did it not occur to you that it could be the other way around and that they feel smart to not have been duped into voting for Hillary, and you were the one led down the garden path by the democrats into voting for Hillary.

You are just one step away into calling the other voters Deplorables. And it never wins any election. Humility goes a long way into getting voters on your side.

And I am not a Trump supporter. I voted for Gary Johnson since I could not get myself to vote for Hillary or Trump.

Old 09-03-2017, 07:51 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,575,619 times
Here's your list:

Hillary
Liz Warren
Maxine Waters
Kamala Harris
Chuck Schumer (not black, nor female, so forget him)

Old 09-03-2017, 07:53 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,575,619 times
Quote:
Trump is actually not bright.
How do you know? Did you talk to any of his professors at Wharton? I have. I actually had a few of the same profs Trump had when I was there.

Old 09-03-2017, 11:30 AM

8,691 posts, read 11,078,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
they are not blind..they see the truth

Hitlery is extreme left....but.... extreme left in what she says and wants for you, not for her own

she lost because of over confidence and liberal elitism

and because she is a proven liar

Candidate Hillary..."I'm for women".........................the real hillary........." the rapist was lured by the 15 yr old".... "all these tramps seduced my husband"

candidate Hillary..."I'm for minorities and blacks".......the real Hillary......"Obama, he's a n-word"

candidate Hillary...."I'm against the TTP"..........the real Hillary " I helped negotiate TTP, and Nafta was/is great"

candidate Hillary "woman should be paid the same".......the real Hillary 'everyone of my female staff is paid far less than my male staff'

Hillary "what difference does it make" . "lets move on from the past"........ I am sure ambassador Stevens and the others appreciate that hillary says what difference does it make

she proved that she was the worst democrat candidate in the last 60 years...
++repped.

Tip of the iceberg. She is pure evil.

Old 09-05-2017, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb View Post
Look whose goin' all elitist....looking down on the rest of us.
It was not elitist. I just wanted to clarify I was not a rapid trump supporter as the libs here might presume.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections