U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2017, 06:42 PM

Location: 15 months till retirement and I can leave the hell hole of New Yakistan
25,196 posts, read 13,964,142 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
He's intelligent, articulate, and understands the political process. I mean, that's pretty much all I require.

Oh... has experience.
well what I see, is a far left fascist liberal, who is mean spirited, and condones violence against governmental figures...

Quote:
air america's Al Franken (now a senator) joked about helping alqueada kill bush in 2004
so once he became a senator, did he apologize....nope, even though he was now a governmental figure.....he has no class
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2017, 06:51 PM

7,066 posts, read 8,118,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
We all know that HRC believes the third time is the charm. She OWNS the Democratic party because she knows where all the bones are buried. If she decides to run, she will be nominated... just watch. Maybe she can burn $2B this time around.
I would love HRC to run again. Her title of 3x loser will be epic. Will she be fumbling and passing out even more this time around?

Old 08-27-2017, 07:06 PM
mlb

3,144 posts, read 2,828,452 times
Hillary will not run again.

I adore Maxine. Maxine would open up a can o whooppasss on not only the Republicans but Democrats as well....

I wish she'd run. We'd be lucky to have her.

Old 08-27-2017, 07:09 PM

Location: 15 months till retirement and I can leave the hell hole of New Yakistan
25,196 posts, read 13,964,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb View Post

I adore Maxine. Maxine would open up a can o whooppasss on not only the Republicans but Democrats as well....

the same Maxine "I need a brain" waters who wanted to nationalize BP.... a dutch company??

Old 08-27-2017, 07:27 PM

5,941 posts, read 2,687,147 times
Quote:
A candidate will show up after the 2018 midterms. This is pretty much how it always happens.

Did anyone think that Donald Jackass Trump would be the Presidential nominee (or the President, for that matter), back in 2013? Nope.

Hell, I didn't think he'd be the nominee in 2016, because I didn't realize how screwed up the party was. But, here we are.

Actually your right that no one thought about it in 2013, but then again, no one thinks that far in the future. Who would have thought Obama would have been President 3 years before he ran. The Democrats are going to lose again because they have no message, they have no goals, other than to oust Trump, and they are doing nothing for the people. They are also standing behind their same Politics which took away their chances in winning against Trump. They are still pushing the Agenda that Americans rejected, as if they have learned nothing. They are also supporting the Witch hunt with Russia meddling, ANTIFA, Illegal Aliens, BLM, and recently the Confederate Statue thingy (which almost 70% of the population disagrees with) , moving them so far left, that it is driving more, and more Americans to the Right, and they are blind to it. I say they are down for the count for several more elections unless they wise up. When you say you have the most qualified person in the World to be President, as your candidate, and you lose to a real estate salesman, and keep on losing , that should tell you something.

Look at the money that the DNC and GOP has taken in since the election. The DNC has taken in less than half of what the GOP has raised so far. These people are still under the impression that the "same old" that lost them the election, is some how going to miraculously work the next time around. My question would be just in what world they see this happening.

Old 08-27-2017, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb View Post

I would love to see her run against Trump too. She would have as much chance of winning as Charles Manson would.

Old 08-27-2017, 07:35 PM

Quote:
You may not like either of them, but they're not idiots.

Trump is actually not bright.

They are close enough to pass for idiots.

If Trump is not bright, as you said, and he beat the most qualified person in the World to be President, then what does it say for these two, who didn't even get to the first debate?

Old 08-27-2017, 08:01 PM

34,516 posts, read 28,779,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teak View Post
But he's rich, and Frankenstein is a joke. Literally.
Thatís your litmus test? Heís not rich because heís smart.

And, heís not going to share or make you rich.

Old 08-27-2017, 08:09 PM
mlb

3,144 posts, read 2,828,452 times
Trump is tone deaf .....and he needed and enlisted the help of an enemy of the United States to win.

AND - he did not win the popular vote.

Old 08-27-2017, 08:21 PM

34,516 posts, read 28,779,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
They are close enough to pass for idiots.

If Trump is not bright, as you said, and he beat the most qualified person in the World to be President, then what does it say for these two, who didn't even get to the first debate?
That the people who elected Trump were duped.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or