Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2017, 06:40 PM

2,576 posts, read 1,749,334 times

Advertisements

Just Released video of election day from MSNBC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fixz9G0hzNU
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2017, 06:45 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
2 1/2 hours... sorry, don't have that kind of time to blow on this rewind spoofy stuff.

I remember that day just fine. In the morning they were full of themselves as they had been talking about how great the fireworks would be as they took turns polishing Clinton's crown.

By midnight they were crying and angry... it was priceless.

Come to think of it, they're still crying and angry... and it's still priceless. This has been awesome!

Old 09-06-2017, 06:48 PM

2,576 posts, read 1,749,334 times
Here is what happens during an election victory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oZpTzTL9cU&t=55

Old 09-06-2017, 06:58 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
2 1/2 hours... sorry, don't have that kind of time to blow on this rewind spoofy stuff.

I remember that day just fine. In the morning they were full of themselves as they had been talking about how great the fireworks would be as they took turns polishing Clinton's crown.

By midnight they were crying and angry... it was priceless.

Come to think of it, they're still crying and angry... and it's still priceless. This has been awesome!
That's what happens when you put your fingers in your ears LA LA LA LA and scream at and call people names for "daring" to disagree with you. And that's exactly what the left did. Well... they didn't want to hear it so they found out on election day. It's no damn wonder they were shocked.

I'd like to know how people who "consider" themselves to be "intelligent" think they can win people over with name calling and disdain? Yet the left is still using that tactic.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 09-06-2017 at 07:45 PM.. Reason: Hotlinking

Old 09-06-2017, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
That's what happens when you put your fingers in your ears LA LA LA LA and scream at and call people names for "daring" to disagree with you. And that's exactly what the left did. Well... they didn't want to hear it so they found out on election day. It's no damn wonder they were shocked.

I'd like to know how people who "consider" themselves to be "intelligent" think they can win people over with name calling and disdain? Yet the left is still using that tactic.

Smart people learn from their mistakes.
Insane people keep repeating the same mistakes expecting different results.

Some of the dumbest people I know have papers proving they're exceptionally smart.

It's not that hard to figure out who is who.

Old 09-07-2017, 12:44 AM

Quote:

Some of the dumbest people I know have papers proving they're exceptionally smart.

When refusing to admit mistakes and being at fault they can't learn from their mistakes. They still have their fingers in their ears.

Old 09-07-2017, 12:47 AM

Quote:

And believe me the elite have as much disdain for dead beats and the working among the Democrats as they do hard working Americans on the right. The difference is they elists need them so they keep that attitude among themselves. If a leftist doesn't believe me, they should ask themselves ... would Joe and Mika invite them to a party or do they think they are too good for an average American leftist.

Old 09-07-2017, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
And believe me the elite have as much disdain for dead beats and the working among the Democrats as they do hard working Americans on the right. The difference is they elists need them so they keep that attitude among themselves. If a leftist doesn't believe me, they should ask themselves ... would Joe and Mika invite them to a party or do they think they are too good for an average American leftist.
Same with the Hollywood elites. The only use they have for blue collar workers and immigrants is setting up and catering their parties, fixing and maintaining their homes, and maid service. It's all a long con.

Old 09-07-2017, 12:40 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,622,010 times
I swear I will never get tired of seeing the day of liberal lament. This was beautiful.

Old 09-07-2017, 03:19 PM

45,379 posts, read 60,575,206 times
What should be noted that the attack by the media against the President-elect started that night and the next day. Listen to them, "America is crying", " It isn't a nightmare, it's who we are now (paraphrase)" and on and on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections