Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2017, 06:00 PM

28,355 posts, read 16,311,616 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish & Chips View Post
If an election was Hillary against Palin, would you vote for Palin?

I'd vote a write-in candidate if those were my choices.

Old 09-12-2017, 09:55 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,424,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by man4857 View Post
No, Palin is just retarded. Hillary knows what she is doing even though she's friendly with corporate money and kind of a centrist.
I wouldn't want to vote for either...
but Palin is at least a little better than Hitlery, who is a far left war hawk , lying sack of turd

Old 09-12-2017, 10:19 PM

29,198 posts, read 22,250,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Calling people liars only speaks to the one doing the calling.

Sarah Palin did indeed win the nomination from the GOP in 2008.

Hillary failed to win the nomination from the DNC in 2008.
Repeating what you said once before doesn't make it true.

Get this straight. Sarah Palin won nothing in 2008. She was chosen for her position by someone else, and won nothing at all. She just accepted an offer.

To compare her to Hillary Clinton is ridiculous.

The nomination of the Presidential and Vice Presidential nominees are the end of the first act of our political process, not the beginning.

You demean Palin with this foolishness. The woman did once start at the beginning and went all the way to the end in triumph- by winning the Governorship of Alaska. Fair and square, all on her own.

That is a rarity of its own, and if not for that win, she would never have been considered for anything at all in 2008.

Not a single person voted for her in 2008, either. They all voted for John McCain. EVen those who wanted to see Palin president had to vote for McCain to get her.

If wishes were fishes, we would all have a fry. Wishing something does not make it so, Kitty.

Old 09-13-2017, 12:44 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,822,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Zero View Post
This is pretty dense. Palin didn't win anything, she was selected.

I voted for McCain in the primary that year, and would have voted for him in the general election if the party hadn't selected Palin as his running mate. Palin was a liability, and if they had selected someone like Huntsman, Obama might have never won.

Many voters felt the same. Palin is a MORON like Trump!

Old 09-14-2017, 09:37 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,454,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish & Chips View Post
Would you vote for Sarah Palin?
I would vote to remove her from the island.

You?

Old 09-14-2017, 09:54 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,593,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Repeating what you said once before doesn't make it true.

Get this straight. Sarah Palin won nothing in 2008. She was chosen for her position by someone else, and won nothing at all. She just accepted an offer.

The nomination of the Presidential and Vice Presidential nominees are the end of the first act of our political process, not the beginning.

You demean Palin with this foolishness. The woman did once start at the beginning and went all the way to the end in triumph- by winning the Governorship of Alaska. Fair and square, all on her own.

That is a rarity of its own, and if not for that win, she would never have been considered for anything at all in 2008.

Not a single person voted for her in 2008, either. They all voted for John McCain. EVen those who wanted to see Palin president had to vote for McCain to get her.

If wishes were fishes, we would all have a fry. Wishing something does not make it so, Kitty.
but.. Hillary. lmao..

Waldo is hilarious

Old 09-14-2017, 09:55 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,493,847 times
Quote:
Hahahaha. Go read the OP.
Quote:
You just proved that you believe otherwise.

(fishes? it's like shooting in a barrel of them. you guys can't see the forest for obsessing over the tree)

Old 09-15-2017, 12:26 AM

29,198 posts, read 22,250,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hahahaha. Go read the OP.
You just proved that you believe otherwise.

(fishes? it's like shooting in a barrel of them. you guys can't see the forest for obsessing over the tree)
Ok, Kitty. You're an obstinate guy, so I'll let you have the last word. No big deal.

Old 09-15-2017, 02:23 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,016,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
I could vote for a dead and stinking roadkill squirrel before I would vote for Hillary.

that is not a joke.
How would you know the difference? And yes, it's an honest question!

Yes, I would vote for Palin. I already did once, and would do so again. I've despised McCain for as long as I can remember and voted for him ONLY because of Palin.

Old 09-15-2017, 06:00 AM

23,425 posts, read 17,101,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
hell no.. and Palin didn't "win" her nomination. She was used to try and get the white female vote and show the GOP was "diverse"

if failed.

plus she is an idiot.
If you think so badly of SP, I can't imagine what you must think of Hillary!!!!

Hillary did set the ME on fire and did collude with Russia to sell them 20% of our uranium supply in exchange for profit....

SP saw that happen from her window.....

So hillary was chosen as dem's prez candidate to attract the white female vote?

Then again, who needs votes when a coronation was so well planned.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections