Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2017, 08:29 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,433,408 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
So happy that a conniving murderess only fooled half the nations voters
Who did she murder? And non-Breitbart/non-Info Wars sources or it didn't happen....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2017, 08:29 PM

27,539 posts, read 15,944,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Didn't gamble, was working. Was on a 3 stop load from Greeley, CO with stops in N Las Vegas, NV; Vernon, CA and Oceanside, CA. One of my last OTR runs at that, I switched companies a week later and started running regional Phoenix to Los Angeles
Ummmm, I don’t think Pedro was referring to gambling

Quote:
Who did she murder? And non-Breitbart/non-Info Wars sources or it didn't happen....
70+ in Waco for starters

Old 11-08-2017, 08:32 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,433,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Ummmm, I don’t think Pedro was referring to gambling

70+ in Waco for starters
How did Hillary have anything to do with the Branch Davidian fiasco? She was first lady ffs

Old 11-08-2017, 08:36 PM

27,539 posts, read 15,944,799 times
Quote:
How did Hillary have anything to do with the Branch Davidian fiasco? She was first lady ffs
She had no authority but Linda Tripp says otherwise. Different topic, different thread. I felt elated that the monster that is Hillary Lost her ass last ye@r. Someone like her and her plebes don’t know how to lose. Devastated you were I’m sure.

Old 11-08-2017, 08:37 PM

18,411 posts, read 15,113,085 times
I was on vacation with my family in Los Angeles, so I was able to watch the entire thing unfold, and still be asleep by midnight.

We started watching at dinner. We were at a restaurant in West Hollywood, and the bar area was packed with people watching the results roll in. It was still early though and there was no indication that Trump would win.

We got back to the hotel, and I continued to watch as Trump started winning all of these states that he wasn’t supposed to win. I forget what state it was, but there was one point I looked at my wife and said “I think Trump might actually win this.”

When they finally called it for him, I felt really good. Not even so much that he was going to be president. It was more, a feeling of satisfaction.. All of the smugness of the Hillary supporters, which was promoted by Hillary herself. All of the name calling, “deplorables”, “uneducated”, etc, etc. Every time I would see them on the news, or read their comments on the internet, it made me dig in even deeper. If not for the tone of Hillary and many of her supporters, I would not have cared nearly as much as I did.

I loved that Hillary couldn’t even bring herself to make the concession speech. I loved seeing the looks on the faces of the Hillary supporters. I loved reading all of the sour grape posts on social media.

A piece of advice to democrats. This was the first time in my life that one party made the election a referendum on the supporters of the other candidate. That was a big mistake. It cut off all lines of communication, so that it was impossible to change anyone’s mind. It really motivated the Trump supporters to get out and vote. It had the complete opposite effect that you wanted it to have. If you really want your candidate to have an increased chance of winning, keep your criticism aimed at the candidate, not his/her supporters. If you want to decrease your candidate’s chance of winning, just do the same exact thing you did last year.

Old 11-08-2017, 08:37 PM

33,746 posts, read 16,727,035 times
I felt wonderful, getting more confident each time Rust Belt states updated.

Wisconsin IMO was held back deliberately by media who did not want to admit their nominee lost. I knew once lowest third went bright red, vs being split usually, Wisconsin was going red. That sealed the deal.

Been a very good MAGA year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkq7WZTzkLQ

Old 11-08-2017, 08:46 PM

33,746 posts, read 16,727,035 times
[quote=pedromartinez;50074640]how much did you make?[quote]

:LOL

Old 11-08-2017, 08:56 PM

7,551 posts, read 8,588,546 times
I was just so glad that Hildabeast didn't get her life's craving. I didn't very much care who beat her, Trump or Bernie or John Doe or Jane Doe. That night was too short. When can we have the same experience ever again?

P.S. Where are all those paid posters who posted on this forum 50 posts/day before 11/8/2016?

Old 11-08-2017, 09:06 PM

7,551 posts, read 8,588,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Just couldn't believe that so many Americans would support an ignorant, inexperienced, predatory, lying, self-aggrandizing, money-grubbing, bigoted, verbally vicious bully.

I was shocked to find that so many Americans were so much meaner than I ever dreamed.
[quote=Scotty011;50074426]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Stunned. Dumbfounded. Horrified.

Just couldn't believe that so many Americans would support an ignorant, inexperienced, predatory, lying, self-aggrandizing, money-grubbing, bigoted, verbally vicious bully.

I was shocked to find that so many Americans were so much meaner than I ever dreamed.[/QUOTE]

So Americans are mean because they did not vote for your candidate? Damn!
Some people still don't get it one year later.

Old 11-08-2017, 09:10 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,237,717 times
That was honestly one of the worst nights of my life. The only analogue would be the first night after 9-11, and when my grandfather was on his deathbed. Part of America died that night, and will never come back, even long after we've scrubbed the stench of Trump and his vile gangsters out of the people's house.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections