Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 12:49 PM

1,703 posts, read 3,870,423 times

Advertisements

Makes me want to throw up when I see or hear him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2008, 08:49 PM

1,425 posts, read 3,315,120 times
Makes me uncomfortable due to his age, his lack of experience, his dirty and manipulative political style, his push to influence young people using emotionalism (he is trying to start a movement in order to get votes), I think he is lying for the most part, I don't think he can be trusted, he doesn't talk about issues, he is a chamelion, he will lie, cheat and steal to win and nothing is too low for him. He is basically full of crap and just wants the power. Not as intelligent, not as experienced, not as able, not as strong and determined as Hillary. She will make a well rounded, competent and exceptional President. She is just the best qualified candidate for the job hands down.

Old 04-09-2008, 08:52 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,945,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinsmom View Post
You too? I thought I was the only one.

Old 04-09-2008, 08:53 PM

374 posts, read 231,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinsmom View Post
Throw up? It may not Be Obama that's the cause. You should have that checked out. Obama is a man of great intelligence, tolerance, and people who has worked for the public. Helping people of all colors and races to have a better quality of life. He is a man who will unite this country and lead us in this world were we have lost respect. But we are gaining a lot of it back. People all over the world love the fact that we may elect the first woman or black man to office. We are a source of inspiration to people around the world. We are showing the world that we are a land of opportunity. Were all things are possible with hard work and dedication. So, if he makes you want to throw up, you have issues.

Old 04-09-2008, 08:56 PM

374 posts, read 231,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiemeister View Post
Makes me uncomfortable due to his age, his lack of experience, his dirty and manipulative political style, his push to influence young people using emotionalism (he is trying to start a movement in order to get votes), I think he is lying for the most part, I don't think he can be trusted, he doesn't talk about issues, he is a chamelion, he will lie, cheat and steal to win and nothing is too low for him. He is basically full of crap and just wants the power. Not as intelligent, not as experienced, not as able, not as strong and determined as Hillary. She will make a well rounded, competent and exceptional President. She is just the best qualified candidate for the job hands down.
LOL...you sound like a bitter person because he is beating Hillary, and you can't stand it. Shame on you. You should know better. Don't be a sore loser. Cookiemeister, we have to accept the fact he will be the next Nominee for President. As a Hillary supporter, you should support him when the day comes.Obama gives me hope, that Washington will change. Isn't that what we all base our votes on. We hope that the person we choose will lead us in the right direction?

Old 04-09-2008, 09:15 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,945,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets agree to disagree View Post
Throw up? It may not Be Obama that's the cause. You should have that checked out. Obama is a man of great intelligence, tolerance, and people who has worked for the public. Helping people of all colors and races to have a better quality of life. He is a man who will unite this country and lead us in this world were we have lost respect. But we are gaining a lot of it back. People all over the world love the fact that we may elect the first woman or black man to office. We are a source of inspiration to people around the world. We are showing the world that we are a land of opportunity. Were all things are possible with hard work and dedication. So, if he makes you want to throw up, you have issues.

Old 04-09-2008, 10:11 PM

1,330 posts, read 5,093,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
You too? I thought I was the only one.
Nope, here's a third..enough to make an Obamamakesmepuke support group.

Handsome? Gosh I didn't realize so many people were legally blind?
Intelligent? Nope, that is just the fluff you inhaled and are now addicted to. Chuck Schumer is intelligent. Greenspan is intelligent. Bill Clinton is intelligent (Greenspan said he was the smartest US pres he ever worked for). Supreme Court Justices are intelligent. Obama just looks intelligent to the flock and has a limited idea of world politics and has flip flopped in the past to try to steal ideas from others. The great shape-shifter. And I swear, if I hear one more reference to him being MLK..for heaven's sake people compare resume's PLEASE!
Great Orator? Nope. I can think of a lot better orators in recent history in and out of politics. And anyone who gives Chris Matthews a "tingle up his leg" is someone I strongly distrust.

What does Obama do for me?
1. He makes me thank God there is a 2 party system and choices for all US voters.

Old 04-09-2008, 10:28 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,614,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post

Did Obama give Luis Farakan this award too??????

What Obama does for me, uhmmm, he scares the living crap out of me.
He is ill prepared to take on what the Presidents job is, some people forget what that is? Its to protect us and this guy couldnt protect his way out of a paper bag.

Old 04-09-2008, 10:35 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,614,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by winnie View Post
Nope, here's a third..enough to make an Obamamakesmepuke support group.

Put me in that group. He does make me sick to my stomach with all his lies and his little smerks ( he is thinking all the time I got them fooled, I got them fooled!!! )

Handsome? Gosh I didn't realize so many people were legally blind?

OMG, this guy is mugly as crap and has goofys ears to boot.

Intelligent? Nope, that is just the fluff you inhaled and are now addicted to.

And what has he done with all that intelligence? Answer: ZERO other then fooled a few of his followers.

Chuck Schumer is intelligent. Greenspan is intelligent. Bill Clinton is intelligent (Greenspan said he was the smartest US pres he ever worked for). Supreme Court Justices are intelligent. Obama just looks intelligent to the flock and has a limited idea of world politics and has flip flopped in the past to try to steal ideas from others. The great shape-shifter. And I swear, if I hear one more reference to him being MLK..for heaven's sake people compare resume's PLEASE!

Great Orator? Nope. Give me a break, when put on a spot he doesnt know what to do? WIthout a speech already written down, he is mush

I can think of a lot better orators in recent history in and out of politics. And anyone who gives Chris Matthews a "tingle up his leg" is someone I strongly distrust.

Chris Matthews makes me wanna puke evertime I see him. He is the worst on tv by a long shot.

What does Obama do for me?
1. He makes me thank God there is a 2 party system and choices for all US voters.
What will the Obama family of followers do when Hillary gets the nomination.
They said she had to go because of her lies, well Obama has her beat now on lies. They said she didnt have a chance, well, Florida is gonna go to her people, she deserves the entire Floirda delegate count. Thye said she should leave because she has no chance.
Better wake up because I see Obama being in last in a 3 horse race right now and falling farther behind now that everyone sees the real Barrack H. Obama.

Old 04-09-2008, 10:35 PM

2,071 posts, read 6,695,826 times
Default Beware

Scares me off! Change!! Yep thats right, Vote Obama and watch out for a horrible change, yes worse then now!!!

Beware
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections