Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 04:39 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davart View Post
The sniper was a 8 year old girl who attacked her with a poem and Hillbilly had to duck down to hear her, now how is that a lie? I mean she is a Clinton the bedrock of truth and morals.
Your posting reminded me of a time when the other Clinton had to duck to hear.. no wait, that was Monica who ducked to.. darn, that'll get me banned here..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2008, 05:49 PM

775 posts, read 579,070 times
I wonder what it must be like for Hillary, if she loses the nomination, to face the fact she stayed with Billy Jeff for nothing........eeeek!

Old 03-25-2008, 06:00 PM

3,414 posts, read 7,144,027 times
So did this incident ever happen to Hilary anywhere
and at anytime? Was she ever in danger from sniper
fire anytime or anywhere? She can't have just made the
whole thing up out of thin air for attention. That would
be just too weird.

Old 03-25-2008, 06:03 PM

775 posts, read 579,070 times
Laysay, they got out the film footage on CNN last night - not clips such as Wright preaching. She walks casually out from the plane with Chelsea, shakes hands, keeps walking, stops to hear a little girl recite a poem to her. They asked people who were with her in the plane that day and were told no, no snipers. That's why Hillary says now it was a mistake. Yea, very weird. Mistake.

Old 03-25-2008, 06:22 PM

5,238 posts, read 8,793,158 times
I think this primary has finally sent her over the edge. CBS put it on the news:

YouTube - CBS Exposes Hillary Clinton Bosnia Trip.

"No sniper fire," CBS says. And they were with her the whole time.

BTW, that is the number one video on youtube right now. CBS evening news, nbc news, number one video on youtube...sounds that are drowning out the "thwack, thwack, thwack" that some people were hearing the other day.

Last edited by Art123; 03-25-2008 at 06:41 PM..

Old 03-25-2008, 06:35 PM

5,341 posts, read 4,429,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnestorr View Post
This is what i got out of her speech about her risky trip to Bosnia

- I went there b/c it was too unsafe for the US president

- I went there b/c i was brave enough and cared about those people

- I put my life in harm's way to enhance America's image

-> So that's foreign experience and therefore qualifies me as "a president" in waiting.

******Then Along Came the Evidence*******

- Response: I "Misspoke"

-> So that qualifies her as...........[please share your thoughts here]
a flat out liar. If she misspoke it could have been corrected immediately. Writing about it in a book years ago and then reiterating it during a campaign speech is just lying.
There is no way that you can "misremember" something like this. It happened only in her mind. But, then again, if you tell a lie often enough even you will begin to believe it. This is not something that a person takes lightly.
Think about it, IF it had happened the way she said it did we would have heard about it in 1996. Besides, if there had been live firing, they wouldn't have landed. It's that simple.

Old 03-25-2008, 06:54 PM

558 posts, read 385,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laysayfair View Post
So did this incident ever happen to Hilary anywhere
and at anytime? Was she ever in danger from sniper
fire anytime or anywhere? She can't have just made the
whole thing up out of thin air for attention. That would
be just too weird.
She re-wrote history. Then the video comes (come on, how could she forget everything is recorded), and then she "misspoke". Course she had to admit it...she had no choice. Everyone has seen the video of her stepping off the plane, on the tarmac, saying hi to the Pres of Bosnia. Then hi to a 8 y.o. girl. Talk about being caught.

Old 03-25-2008, 06:56 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
i have left the democratic party.
need i say more?

Old 03-25-2008, 07:12 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
need i say more?
I left years ago, you can thank her husband for me leaving.

Last edited by pghquest; 03-25-2008 at 07:37 PM..

Old 03-25-2008, 08:13 PM

5,341 posts, read 4,429,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
need i say more?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I left years ago, you can thank her husband for me leaving.
I did that after I voted for Carter for president. Geezzzzz I'm old!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections