U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-31-2018, 06:30 PM
Status: "Nothing" (set 27 days ago)
 
Location: Manchester NH
9,428 posts, read 2,592,447 times
Reputation: 2514

Advertisements

https://theintercept.com/2018/03/31/...be-is-obscene/

Don't they have better things to support (things that actually need financial support) rather than supporting an FBI director (who has broken international law more than once)?

Some of these resistance people think they are fighting a regime and anti-Trump news/activism is all that matters.

Real resistance fighters are the Greeks who died fighting Nazi occupation, not people who believe in an imaginary dictatorship in Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-31-2018, 06:55 PM
 
5,908 posts, read 1,998,684 times
Reputation: 5548
I think that kind of GoFundMe ought to be shut down.

Maybe a GoFundMe boycott is in the works? There are TONS of alternatives.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-31-2018, 07:10 PM
Status: "Nothing" (set 27 days ago)
 
Location: Manchester NH
9,428 posts, read 2,592,447 times
Reputation: 2514
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
I think that kind of GoFundMe ought to be shut down.

Maybe a GoFundMe boycott is in the works? There are TONS of alternatives.
Some people just love pretending they’re being heros so they thousands of dollars to a guy who doesn’t need them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-03-2018, 12:21 AM
Status: "that should be 'righties'" (set 5 days ago)
 
1,774 posts, read 1,076,078 times
Reputation: 1498
...i don't know but it looks like he's going to need every cent of that $...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-03-2018, 06:50 PM
Status: "Nothing" (set 27 days ago)
 
Location: Manchester NH
9,428 posts, read 2,592,447 times
Reputation: 2514
Quote:
Originally Posted by justus978 View Post
...i don't know but it looks like he's going to need every cent of that $...
he's worth 10,000,000$ and has the backing of the deep state. Don't worry, he's in fine hands.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-03-2018, 07:49 PM
 
Location: Washington State
18,220 posts, read 9,448,493 times
Reputation: 15526
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
https://theintercept.com/2018/03/31/...be-is-obscene/

Don't they have better things to support (things that actually need financial support) rather than supporting an FBI director (who has broken international law more than once)?

Some of these resistance people think they are fighting a regime and anti-Trump news/activism is all that matters.

Real resistance fighters are the Greeks who died fighting Nazi occupation, not people who believe in an imaginary dictatorship in Trump.
McCabe:
1) Took bribes to kill the Hillary felony scandal
2) Paid the Russians at taxpayer expense to fake up a Trump/Russia collusion delusion
3) Organized an attempt to depose Trump
4) Leaked classified documents to the lying media
5) Lied to congress under oath
6) When asked if he wanted to retract his lie because they had proof of his lies, he continued lying

He is a liberal hero to be worshipped by the left, they should cough up more than they have already.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2018, 08:27 AM
 
Location: Central Mexico and Central Florida
7,080 posts, read 3,429,992 times
Reputation: 10133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
McCabe:
1) Took bribes to kill the Hillary felony scandal
2) Paid the Russians at taxpayer expense to fake up a Trump/Russia collusion delusion
3) Organized an attempt to depose Trump
4) Leaked classified documents to the lying media
5) Lied to congress under oath
6) When asked if he wanted to retract his lie because they had proof of his lies, he continued lying

He is a liberal hero to be worshipped by the left, they should cough up more than they have already.
Stop lying. You have no proof of these allegations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2018, 08:36 AM
 
3,337 posts, read 4,308,059 times
Reputation: 2204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
McCabe:
1) Took bribes to kill the Hillary felony scandal
2) Paid the Russians at taxpayer expense to fake up a Trump/Russia collusion delusion
3) Organized an attempt to depose Trump
4) Leaked classified documents to the lying media
5) Lied to congress under oath
6) When asked if he wanted to retract his lie because they had proof of his lies, he continued lying

He is a liberal hero to be worshipped by the left, they should cough up more than they have already.
I think people are donating to drive people like this poster crazy. At this point I expect to start seeing Emma Gonzales and David Hogg giant heads and bumper stickers just because some would enjoy watching heads explode.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2018, 05:34 PM
 
Location: Washington State
18,220 posts, read 9,448,493 times
Reputation: 15526
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Stop lying. You have no proof of these allegations.
I would have to start lying like you do before I could stop lying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-04-2018, 05:40 PM
 
9,694 posts, read 3,124,454 times
Reputation: 4005
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpeatie View Post
I think people are donating to drive people like this poster crazy. At this point I expect to start seeing Emma Gonzales and David Hogg giant heads and bumper stickers just because some would enjoy watching heads explode.

McCabe is definitely enjoying scamming the crap out of leftists money.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top