Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 04:46 PM

1,229 posts, read 3,245,452 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NooYowkur81 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnestorr View Post
I asked myself over the past 8 years, how any sane person period could vote for George W. Bush?
Apparently there is a lot of insane white person[s]
Yes, apparently . . .

Old 03-26-2008, 04:47 PM

79 posts, read 46,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Quite a strech there champ.
That's what I thought.

Old 03-26-2008, 05:32 PM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,898,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brattpowered View Post
You must be new. Welcome to the CityData politics forum.
Not new to the forum, no. But you can say I'm new with the politics threads. I'm not that much into politics... well at least I wasn't before this election.

I'm just so sick of all the Obama bashers. I know it's like this every year with every candidate, but I just can't stand the ignorance....

Old 03-26-2008, 05:43 PM

7,330 posts, read 15,383,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Quite a strech there champ.
Why is that such a stretch? I'm confused.

Old 03-26-2008, 06:31 PM

543 posts, read 1,227,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiemeister View Post
No you can't.

I have several degrees and over 200 hours with a 3 plus GPA... I guess that makes me dumb white trash in your book.
Some of the smartest people I know are for Obama. When you wade through the rhetoric, the truth comes out.
He is black AND white, he is perfect for being the President! Maybe he can unite this country. He is not responsible for his pastor. I really do not think that you can hold him liable for what he said.
Get over it.

Old 03-26-2008, 06:35 PM

543 posts, read 1,227,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun2Day View Post
You don't have to be white and be insane to vote for Obama. Anyone of any race must have lost use of its judgment, intelligence, and mind to even CONSIDER voting for a radical extremist like Obama, who has 0 experience, LIES to the American people over and over about many thing, including, but not limited to never been present when a racist, radical, anti-American sermon was given by Wright, not being involved with criminal Slumlord, Tony Rezko, etc.

Truly, Obama has shown to have horrible judgment. Lying like that shows that even more. How can someone be THAT stupid to sit in a church for 23 years and call the pastor "his mentor" and claim he never heard or knew about any racist/anti-American/anti-Jewish/Pro-Louis Farrakahan statements??? Does that mean Barack is so stupid, he knew someone for 23 years and didn't know of all this????!?!?! How can this guy claim he will meet with every foreign dictator and tyrant out there and will deal with them??? These dictators will fool Barack Hussein just like the pastor SUPPOSEDLY fooled Barack for 23 years!!

Obama is a farce. Obama must think America is a nation of idiots. He thought he could fool everyone with his "West Wing"-style speeches. It's all over for him.
Ok, and his lies are worse than Bush, or Clintons? I think NOT!

Old 03-26-2008, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridanative2 View Post
Ok, and his lies are worse than Bush, or Clintons? I think NOT!
And what Lie has Obama said. Has he lied about attending the church for 20 years? Has he lied about having a close relationship with Rev Wright? What has he lied about folks?

Now I can tell you that Hillary has LIED about Bosnia and SCHIPS!

Old 03-26-2008, 06:52 PM
j33

4,626 posts, read 14,085,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suprascooby22 View Post
". No other reason to vote for a man with such a questionable association with a black separatist church.
Oh for the love of God, TUCC is not a black separatist church. What is wrong with you people?

TUCC is part of the United Church of Christ, a mainstream, mostly white, Christian denomination (Welcome to the United Church of Christ Online)

Wright does not hate white people otherwise why would he allow a white person to be a member of his church, counsel the couple to stay together, and officiate their wedding. (Rev. Wright in a different light -- Racism, Philadelphia County, Jeremiah Wright -- chicagotribune.com)

Old 03-26-2008, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j33 View Post
Oh for the love of God, TUCC is not a black separatist church. What is wrong with you people?

TUCC is part of the United Church of Christ, a mainstream, mostly white, Christian denomination (Welcome to the United Church of Christ Online)

Wright does not hate white people otherwise why would he allow a white person to be a member of his church, counsel the couple to stay together, and officiate their wedding. (Rev. Wright in a different light -- Racism, Philadelphia County, Jeremiah Wright -- chicagotribune.com)
Hillary supporters are just following in the foot steps of their canidate. They lie.

Old 03-26-2008, 07:42 PM

8,396 posts, read 9,441,352 times
Lightbulb How can any sane white person vote for Obama?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprascooby22 View Post
After his outright LIES about not knowing what his preacher of 20 years said about America and the "white man". Even if you are a sheep that drinks the kool aid of Obama how can you deny that the man IS a member of an openly racist and radical church that blames whites for most of societies ills and is STILL a member of this orginazation even after all of this has come to light. If ANY white preacher said 1/10th of the garbage that this man and church spews he would be openly villified and very few if any whites would make excuses for him! The IRS would also promptly remove his tax exempt status!
Relax.

Your blood pressure's way too high.

Obama's former preacher said some nasty things several years ago. So what? Find any of those statements where he specifically targets whites. I've seen the video. He's very critical of the US government. Check it out yourself instead of making statements based on what you heard from some talk radio blabbermouth.

YouTube - Jeremiah Wright

The Clintonistas have been digging for months to try to find dirt on Obama and this is the worst they could get: some guy Obama knows well said some inflammatory things a few years ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections