Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2018, 05:57 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,690,076 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Source, please?

Hillary was one of nine people at her level who had the option of accepting or rejecting the U1 deal and informing Obama of their decisions. None of them had any objections, and the lease was signed.

If you have proof of Hillary colluding, conspiring, consorting or cavorting with Russians for pay, please source your evidence.

Thanks.
He doesn't.
He won't.
Cause he can't.
Just put them on the ignore list and our conversation continues unabated...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2018, 05:58 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,690,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
As I understand it "collusion" itself is not a crime, but the crimes you colluded on are still crimes.

It's weird, and I'm not sure I fully understand it.
It is a semantics game they play
If they call conspiracy "collusion" then it's like King's X and they are on base/safe and not guilty
It is just fallacy
But they likely think that is something Trump likes from hookers...

Old 04-15-2018, 06:05 PM

2,649 posts, read 1,838,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss1234 View Post
Got any reliable sources with the evidence to back it up or are you just talking out of your ass? It hasn't been proven that Trump colluded with Russia. It HAS been proven that Hillary Clinton colluded with Russia and sold them Uranium. Why not focus on her and the evidence that backs it up?
The concern is, I believe, is that Trump is the sitting president, at the moment. With what is known the man should be taken out of office or if he had the insight, he should resign. The man is corrupt, immoral, and just plain not fit for the office. Anyone, can see that. He fires anyone that disagrees with his lack of judgment. He has absolutely no critical thinking skills.

Calling people names and bullying does not cut it for a president and commander in chief.

Hillary is not president. This is not a campaign, this is national security. Nixon was not guilty of 1/4 of what Trump has done, he needs to get out of the oval office and go back to being the corrupt businessman, while he can; before it's even too late for that. JMO

Old 04-15-2018, 06:16 PM

77,772 posts, read 104,433,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
With the FBI's confiscation of decades of files and likely audio files from Michael Cohen's offices and home and safety deposit box the intensity of uncovering actual/physical evidence of "collusion" in the election between Trump et al and Russia, GRU Hackers and aides like Assange seems to grow exponentially....

There is new article from McClatchy that says Mueller has two sources proving Trump's Michael Cohen WAS in Prague, dealing with paying off Russian hackers for trolling Clinton and other work--which Cohen has vehemently denied and sued Buzzfeed over its publishing the Steele Dossier which included that point of information...
I saw a blog where woman had given pretty specific and detailed info about Cohen's movements in that week of August and his access to private planes that made the trip to Prague very plausible...
Maybe Gates and Nadar were able to give Mueller specific insight into Cohen's movements--

My concern is IF the evidence become uncontrovertable that Trump's campaign did have direct financial and electronic input and assistance from Russia--even at somewhat of a distance--like using same hackers the GRU has used before in other elections---
Like finding evidence of Russian money coming into the RNC to finance not just Trump but other GOP campaigns

How do you deal with a totally corrupt presidency?
And I don't mean Trump's nepotism or making money or wasting money--
I mean a president who was elected because that election was a fraud!

You can throw out Trump and Pence (who was riding that campaign trail and can't be viewed as clean of any corruption just because he says he is--after all we know he has lied specifically about his knowledge of Flynn's lies and other issues)
There is a method for doing that but the replacement leads to the Speaker of the House--
Paul Ryan--who was directly involved in the election with the RNC funding of other candidates...then the President pro tempore of the Senate--then into the Cabinet (which would be an illegal/improper option)...
Even Mattis would be tainted simply because Trump picked him...

If the RNC was compromised--hacked by Russia and blackmailed because of it--then Ryan's credibility could be impugned
After all he has certainly not taken any significant/permanent steps to rein Nunes in or support the House's committees to investigate Russian interference...
He attempts to wash his hands of anything that might mean taking a real stance...

How could Gorsach still be allowed to sit on the Supreme Court if he was nominated by a President who came to office via Russian hacking the election? Or any other judges he nominated who made it through the approval process?
How could a tax bill that a fraudulent president signed be law of the land?
How could any of his immigration policies or actions of his Cabinet be allowed to stand...

I jus think the real Constitutional crisis is going to come not because Trump might try to fire Rosenstein or Sessions or interfere even more with Mueller's investigation--
But what do we do as a nation IF that investigation can prove that Trump is really a tool of Putin or at least came to win the election because of direct input from foreign sources???

I just don't think you can say we use the Speaker (who already said he is not running in 18) and his appointees to fill the void until 2020...
would if, what if, what if. we the world falls over tomorrow? i didn't even bother to read your post, this is getting totally out of the world.

Old 04-15-2018, 06:39 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,851,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
What if the sky turns green?
The sun sets shortly thereafter.

Ever hear of the Green Flash? Look it up.

Darkness is descending on Donald Trump, it would appear.

Old 04-15-2018, 06:45 PM

48,436 posts, read 34,627,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post

We have that here, everyone goes to the bar on the beach to watch.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 04-15-2018, 07:06 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,389,509 times
The remedy should be the same as if it there was absolute proof in 2010 or so that President Obama was ineligible for office.

Old 04-15-2018, 08:22 PM

37,061 posts, read 19,035,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post

The Green Flash is neat. I used to go out on the pier at Myrtle Beach early to fish and watch it occasionally.

Old 04-15-2018, 08:23 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,602,968 times
Until we get some true facts from Mueller we are speculating. I just wonder what the country is going to do after all of this to prevent this from happening again? Trump has never tried to stop the Russians who hacked our elections. How do we have clean elections without interference from Russia in the future? New laws must be drawn up to prevent this outlandish spending from Trumps staff also. Trumps EVERY weekend trips to Palm Beach must also be addressed.

Old 04-15-2018, 08:25 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,076,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by romanip View Post
I think the Supreme Court must be tasked to craft a remedy. It is unprecedented what happened to produce the fraudulent 2016 election results. There was no basis for Trump and Republicans to prevail in the manner that they did, and the violation of our Constitution was unprecedented. It requires an unprecedented remedy. I think such a remedy should involve the following:

1) Nullify the 2016 regarding Republican wins. Since Trump and the GOP committed the violation and accepted its benefits, they must be severely penalized. This means that Trump, Pence, and that entire team are out. All the Congressional Republicans who won their races are out. The second place finishers are substituted.

2) There must be a complete rollback of everything that Trump and the GOP have done since the election. All nominees, confirmed or not, must be removed. This includes Gorsuch and every appellate judge that Trump appointed. All legislation by Congress must be rolled back, including that ridiculous tax plan.

3) Arrest and prosecution of the perpetrators. All involved should be charged with treason, conspiracy to commit, obstruction of justice, aiding and abetting. This would include Trump, all of is people who were involved, including his family, and all of the Republican members of Congress who accepted the benefits when wrongdoing was obviously afoot.

4) Right-wing donors who helped must be prosecuted and severe sanctions and penalties must be imposed on the Republican party. Perhaps they shouldn't be allowed to participate in all elections as a political party for 10-15 years or something similar.

Whatever the case, I think the Supreme Court (Gorsuch must recuse himself) must interpret the Constitution in light of this unprecedented violation and come down hard on these cheaters, with the message, "If you cheat to win, you lose".

You must have been excited writing out your little fantasy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections